The Dark Knight has landed!

kdv

Guess what I found in my mailbox yesterday! A bat wing shaped black little coin with gold embossed letterings saying 'Dark Kight'. Looks like I am one of the first to receive one (or at least to boast about it here on the forum!). Thank you very much mystery person! It is cute as a button, as Dr. Phil would say (yes, that's aired in Europe too).

If anyone is interested, I can take pictures of the coin :)

Guess what I found in my mailbox yesterday! A bat wing shaped black little coin with gold embossed letterings saying 'Dark Kight'. Looks like I am one of the first to receive one (or at least to boast about it here on the forum!). Thank you very much mystery person! It is cute as a button, as Dr. Phil would say (yes, that's aired in Europe too).

Bat shaped....waaay cool! I'ld love to see a picture, to find the real thing would be really great....a picture will be nice though. :)

I'll take out my camera right away! Does that mean were good again, Val? :)

Yes please do . Would love to see what it looks like and congrads on getting a new Mystery Coin. Your one lucky duck, LOL

sweetlife

please take a picture, congrats with your new Mysteriecoin.

KDV your always good and when we seen the message you sent us we had smiles from ear to ear, we knew you loved it. LOL. Hope you can find a way to make it work, We are glad you liked it as much as me making it. Back to the subject, yes please do take a picture my fine feathered friends, LOL

sweetlife

Oh wow! Is this the 4th new mystery coin in the past week or so? So, exciting! I'm so happy for your kdv! Please do post pictures for I just love seeing the pictures and reading all the stories. I cannot wait to see all the joy this mystery geocoin brings.

Thanks Dark Night for your generosity and the excitement you bring to geocoins and geocaching!

....Anthus

I just wanted t make you all beg for a picture :)

Here it is:

100_0171.jpg

And to give you an idea of its size, here it is again, guarded by my nerds ( good excuse to show those of too!):

100_0173.jpg

Edited by kdv

:) Wow what a pretty and beautiful mysterie coin :)

tdk_logo.jpg

:D he is a little bit scary, but also very attractive, a real mysterie :D

:) Thanks the dark night , for being a mysterie coiner :D

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Awesome pic.

Thanks for the pics! It's a cool coin! Congrats!!!