Looking for cachers in the Pembroke/ Petawawa Ontario area

Thedaviesnisus

My sister-in-law is with 2RCHA in Pet and a few of her co-workers are cachers. She's on training right now, so I can't get hold of her. But when she gets home I'll ask her if there is an organization (official or otherwise) you can contact. Or, I'll just get her to tell her friends to read the forums.

My sister-in-law is with 2RCHA in Pet and a few of her co-workers are cachers. She's on training right now, so I can't get hold of her. But when she gets home I'll ask her if there is an organization (official or otherwise) you can contact. Or, I'll just get her to tell her friends to read the forums.

thanks, I would really appreciate you touching base with her. We are visiting the area the first week of July, and are hoping to get together with some local cachers.

I know this is an older post but it came up with I searched for "Petawawa" in the forums. I'm also looking for geocachers in the Petawawa area, anyone really but if there are families with younger (we have a six year old) children who geocache as a family and would to plan an outing contact me.

I've noticed there's also a facebook page called Petawawa Geocachers if anyone wants to join, seems like a good crowd there.