latitude and longitude

....well was spurred on by the publication of a few new caches! when I first started caching I am sure I came across a site that was listing either OS grid points/intersections or lat/long co-ords? with either photos/cache boxes/letter boxes etc can anyone help to jog my memory? as discussing the presence of identical N and W co-ords with a couple of other cachers and am struggling to get my head round the science ;P

many thankd

manda

Many thanks folks, fascinating stuff. I am one of the cachers that Manda has been talking to as I have started a series of caches called Symmetry, where the last five digits of the north and west cordinates are the same - near where I live everything starts N51, W 000, so I decided everyone knew that bit and looked for places where I could get the remaining parts identical - see Symmetry PA1 to 6 and Symmetry BH1. We are currently working on a naming convention, should anyone else want to take up the idea. Would be nice to get a series round the country / the world. :blink:

Believe it or not, the whole thing was triggered by a book I have just written, which is a thriller based round gecocaching, which I am currently trying to get published - anyone know an agent / publisher? :o

Cheers

Peter

Believe it or not, the whole thing was triggered by a book I have just written, which is a thriller based round gecocaching, which I am currently trying to get published - anyone know an agent / publisher? :)

Cheers

Peter

You could try Marjaq and select the marjaq scripts link. I have worked with Jacqui Lyons (the Jacq part of the name) in the past (although that was through the marjaq micro side of the business).

My Wednesday night local,

Another nice little pub with great atmosphere

Edited by Turkey Trotter

Believe it or not, the whole thing was triggered by a book I have just written, which is a thriller based round gecocaching, which I am currently trying to get published - anyone know an agent / publisher? :)

Cheers

Peter

You could try Marjaq and select the marjaq scripts link. I have worked with Jacqui Lyons (the Jacq part of the name) in the past (although that was through the marjaq micro side of the business).

My Wednesday night local,

Another nice little pub with great atmosphere

Many thanks - will do that now - Peter