Calling Sheffield based cachers

This Tuesday evening, May 13th, I am staying at the Chequers Inn just below Jonah's Journey and would appreciate company in attempting the cache.

Anyone interested please email me through my profile.

Trouble is I am 15 stone and 6'3" tall so might not fit. :blink:

We are up for it....we've walked up there with the kids to have a gander, kids checked it out (they are late teens!) but family friend was having a fit about the dangers :ph34r::lol: so we aborted plan. B)

Anyhow we are somewhat vertically challenged but im anxious to bag this. I'll find a skinny friend to assist us... B)

This Tuesday evening, May 13th, I am staying at the Chequers Inn just below Jonah's Journey and would appreciate company in attempting the cache.

I don't know if the Chequers Inn has changed much............. but I would seriously suggest a change of clothing and shoes after the cache and before going in the pub.

You may find yourself going out of the door faster than you went in.

It was definitely not a pub to go in your caching/walking or climbing kit in.

I don't know if the Chequers Inn has changed much............. but I would seriously suggest a change of clothing and shoes after the cache and before going in the pub.

You may find yourself going out of the door faster than you went in.

It was definitely not a pub to go in your caching/walking or climbing kit in.

I walked into the Chequers last Tuesday evening in a muck sweat after doing Froggatt and Roman Lounger above, ordered a meal...very good.... and they did not say a thing.

Very nice pub hence why I booked in to stay overnight. Got the 4 poster but no one to share it with :lol::ph34r:

An attempt on Jonah's Journey will begin at 6:45pm Tuesday May 13th from the car park opposite The Chequers Inn, Froggatt, taking the footpath to the south of the pub upwards.

A team comprising of Scottiebear and myself will be in attendance, join in if you so wish.

cheers

Tony

Edited by 2202