PRICE DROP ON MAGELLAN 500LE W/ EXTRAS!

I have for sale a Magellan eXplorist 500le. It comes with a neck strap, cables/software, and upon request, a brand new 2 gigabyte SD card (for a little extra). The unit is <4 months old, and I am selling it because I have recived a new unit for my birthday. The unit also has an extended waranty on it. This waranty will start in January '09 due to the fact that there is still time left on the manufacturers's waranty. Both waranties cover parts/labor plus any incidental damage (dropping e.t.c) to the unit. I have all the original packaging, software, and cables that came with the unit. THIS UNIT IS IN MINT CONDITION! ABSOLUTELY NO COSMETIC DAMAGE! UNIT POWERS UP, AND WORKS PERFECTLY! I am asking $150.00. 175.00 for the Unit with SD card (as the card is brand new). ALL PRICES ARE NEGOTIABLE! PLEASE E-MAIL ME AT bobcatboy56@AOL.com IF YOU ARE INTERESTED! Also Included With The Unit Are Two Sets Of Tripple "A" bateries. Pictures Upon Request.

Edited by ethanbl

Is this the same unit you posted for sale earlier (but wouldn't post a price for)? That description claimed the unit to be 6 months old and you were selling it because you had some extra money???

You have 3 threads open about the sales of this (or two of these) unit(s), I'd guess two of those threads will be merged. Maybe you should get the story straight as well, otherwise people are going to think you're being dishonest with your sales! ;-)

Yes, this is the same unit. The reason why I am selling is that I got extra money for my birthday, and was able to afford a new unit. As for the age of this unit, it is 4 months old. I checked the bill of sale, and it says February 2nd 2008. I am sorry for the mix up, and have contacted a moderastor about merging the posts.

I have for sale a Magellan eXplorist 500le. It comes with a neck strap, cables/software, and upon request, a brand new 2 gigabyte SD card (for a little extra). The unit is <4 months old, and I am selling it because I have recived a new unit for my birthday. The unit also has an extended waranty on it. This waranty will start in January '09 due to the fact that there is still time left on the manufacturers's waranty. Both waranties cover parts/labor plus any incidental damage (dropping e.t.c) to the unit. I have all the original packaging, software, and cables that came with the unit. THIS UNIT IS IN MINT CONDITION! ABSOLUTELY NO COSMETIC DAMAGE! UNIT POWERS UP, AND WORKS PERFECTLY! I am asking $150.00. 175.00 for the Unit with SD card (as the card is brand new). ALL PRICES ARE NEGOTIABLE! PLEASE E-MAIL ME AT bobcatboy56@AOL.com IF YOU ARE INTERESTED! Also Included With The Unit Are Two Sets Of Tripple "A" bateries. Pictures Upon Request.

PM sent