FS: Garmin 60CSX and case

This unit is 3 months old and has always been kept in a neoprene case with the clear window in it, I got the cover off of Ebay. The unit looks like new because of keeping it in the case and works perfectly. The case has the metal snap D-ring and also will have the supplied belt clip along with everything else that it came with when new. I will load a 1 gig micro sd card with Topo 08 for your area. With 1 gig you can get alot of the U.S. on it. I have recently purchased 2 of the Rino 520HCX units for my wife and I and we really like them, I also like the 60CSX but I want to sell it to fund a PN-20. I am intrested in a unit to install the raster maps and the PN-20 is my best handheld option. I will be taking pictures of the unit tonite and it will ship in the original box, if you are intrested in this and would like to see some pics please just PM me and address that I can send them too.

I want a firm $300 shipped in the continental U.S. and would like to be paid thru Paypal,

Thanks,

Jeff

This unit is 3 months old and has always been kept in a neoprene case with the clear window in it, I got the cover off of Ebay. The unit looks like new because of keeping it in the case and works perfectly. The case has the metal snap D-ring and also will have the supplied belt clip along with everything else that it came with when new. I will load a 1 gig micro sd card with Topo 08 for your area. With 1 gig you can get alot of the U.S. on it. I have recently purchased 2 of the Rino 520HCX units for my wife and I and we really like them, I also like the 60CSX but I want to sell it to fund a PN-20. I am intrested in a unit to install the raster maps and the PN-20 is my best handheld option. I will be taking pictures of the unit tonite and it will ship in the original box, if you are intrested in this and would like to see some pics please just PM me and address that I can send them too.

I want a firm $300 shipped in the continental U.S. and would like to be paid thru Paypal,

Thanks,

Jeff

Sending PM right now!

Candy

Intrested buyer has backed out "She won a dog?" Dunno but its still for sale... I have had an offer to sell the unit separate but I really would like to sell it just as stated in my original post and I am sure that someone here needs a pre-loaded 60CSX. I can't believe I am selling this one, these things ARE really a GREAT UNIT!

Jeff

This GPS has been SOLD to the first person to offer the $300 via Paypal.

Thanks to all who asked of it,

Jeff

Letting everybody know that Jeff sent it and arrived well packaged ready to go exactly as advertised. Even had some extras. This is my 2nd purchase on the forum. Both have went perfect !

Lenny