Compass Rose 2008

SeabeckTribe

Well.... I got 4 out of 5 activated. But still come up with the same error on the 5th one. It's got to be my ISP or computer doing some goofy things.

Lummieh

You may want to contact Coins and Pins. Occasionally a coin gets minted with a wrong number or the number is entered wrong in the database on Groundspeak.

Has everyone gotten their 2008 orders? I haven't seen hide nor hair of mine. I notice a bunch on eBay too. Have they all been shipped yet?

Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? :D

I was wondering the very same thing. I saw a bunch on Ebay over the past week or two and nothing but dust in my mailbox :D But yesterday they finally arrived and are safely tucked away for now. I bought a couple of extra ones to auction off, but with the market being saturated (I saw one seller set up 20 auctions, almost like machine gun fire), I'm going to have to wait for a while. have faith, they're probably going to make it to your house in the next day or so, they're usually very good about getting my orders our quickly. ;):):D:D:D

Well.... I got 4 out of 5 activated. But still come up with the same error on the 5th one. It's got to be my ISP or computer doing some goofy things.

Lummieh

I have contacted GC and they can't find the coin either. I sent a picture to verify the number. We'll see what happens next. :D