Geoching permit

Since none of them have any sort of validity or official sponsoring, and certainly no authority or legal standing, you can create and print any kind of 'geocaching permit' you desire!

Reminds me of the farmer who hears a knock at his door. He answers and there's this city slicker on his porch, says he's from the Agriculture Department and he's here to inspect the fellow's farm.

The farmer tells him "Thank you for coming by, but I've been selling my farm products for twenty years, don't need any inspection, have a nice day".

The Ag Department inspector whips out his ID card and says "This is my State Agriculture Department ID Card. This card says I have the authority to inspect any farm operation I want to. This card," he continued, "says that I don't need your permission to inspect your farm!"

The farmer says "Well, okay then, if that card says so I reckon you can have at it." and he returns to his rocking chair.

In a little while the farmer hears whoopin' and hollerin' and looks out his window to see the Ag Agent running full-tilt-boogie through his pasture, the farmer's prize bull close behind.

The Agent is hollerin' "Whoo! Call him off! Call this bull before he kills me!"

And the farmer hollers back "Show him your card! Show him that dang card!"

Edited by TheAlabamaRambler

Since none of them have any sort of validity or official sponsoring, and certainly no authority or legal standing, you can create and print any kind of 'geocaching permit' you desire!

Reminds me of the farmer who hears a knock at his door. He answers and there's this city slicker on his porch, says he's from the Agriculture Department and he's here to inspect the fellow's farm.

The farmer tells him "Thank you for coming by, but I've been selling my farm products for twenty years, don't need any inspection, have a nice day".

The Ag Department inspector whips out his ID card and says "This is my State Agriculture Department ID Card. This card says I have the authority to inspect any farm operation I want to. This card," he continued, "says that I don't need your permission to inspect your farm!"

The farmer says "Well, okay then, if that card says so I reckon you can have at it." and he returns to his rocking chair.

In a little while the farmer hears whoopin' and hollerin' and looks out his window to see the Ag Agent running full-tilt-boogie through his pasture, the farmer's prize bull close behind.

;) Now that is funny.

:D Now that is funny.

How is that funny? Last I recall bulls can't read.

I find myself spending a great deal of time looking for micro caches hidden in trees. Therefore, to help explain what I am doing and to get rid of muggles, I made a very nice, very official identification card, picture and all, explaining that I am an "Official Arboreal Numericist." I wear it on a lanyard around my neck and when people see it and see me examining trees they tend to leave me alone.