Sign in to follow this  
Followers 1
N0WNV

Dayton, Ohio Hamvention

How many hams are going to the Hamvention in Ohio that do this Geocashing? I would like to meet up with a few people if at all possible? I am just curious how many of the Ham radio geocachers are staying in Richmond, Indiana??

How many hams are going to the Hamvention in Ohio that do this Geocashing? I would like to meet up with a few people if at all possible? I am just curious how many of the Ham radio geocachers are staying in Richmond, Indiana??

I'll be there!

When is the Hamvention? My other half would love to go.

We're both hams (KF6VFI - me, and KF6VFH - Eric), and he has family in Dayton...

Lori aka: RedwoodRed

---

When is the Hamvention? My other half would love to go.

We're both hams (KF6VFI - me, and KF6VFH - Eric), and he has family in Dayton...

Lori aka: RedwoodRed

Sorry Lori, ya missed it. Bookmark the site and check back around the first of the year: http://www.hamvention.org

PS: How you guys adapting to Maine?