The Wishing Coin...'Tis a mystery for sure...

mousekakat

Awesome Mystery coin! Congratulations to all the new coin owners! My wish? That Spring would come SOON to DownEast Maine.

i will second that wish for you.

i am glad to be out of the snow this year. last year i was in ohio. i also wish the bad weather would stop in fargo, nd.

thank you again wishing fish :o:laughing::rolleyes:

A few days ago I noticed I had a PM waiting for me. What? :laughing: I never get PMs... Turns out it was the Wishing Coin requesting my address! Today, a bubble mailer showed up in my mailbox bearing the return address of the Wishing Coin. Inside was The Wishing Coin #72! WooHoo! Happy Dance!

I'm so glad these fish came to stay. It's awesome to be gifted such a beautiful coin. ;) Thank you Wishing Coin! :unsure::blink:

A few days ago I noticed I had a PM waiting for me. What? :laughing: I never get PMs... Turns out it was the Wishing Coin requesting my address! Today, a bubble mailer showed up in my mailbox bearing the return address of the Wishing Coin. Inside was The Wishing Coin #72! WooHoo! Happy Dance!

I'm so glad these fish came to stay. It's awesome to be gifted such a beautiful coin. ;) Thank you Wishing Coin! :unsure::blink:

What a wonderful surprise. The anticipation would have just kept building until it's arrival. CONGRATULATIONS

We received a private message the other day too, our first, what a surprise! :laughing: We had seen the beautiful Wishing Coin and hadn't forgotten it, so when the top 5 wish list came up we added it to ours. And we got our wish!!! What a wonderful, wonderful thing to do. ;) We will treasure it always, not only for its beauty but also for the kindness and generosity behind it. Thanks so much Wishing Coin, we are so grateful! And it's number 51 too! :unsure:

ps-i still can't believe it, woohoo!

WAUWIEEEE SIX SPOOKIE`ZZZ AND JULIA ........

CONGRATZZZ WITH THIS BEAUTY AND I HOPE ALL YOUR WISHES COME TREU :D:D

i will alwayzzz remember the day that i got this beauty and it stand on a special place by a special pic`s of my aunt.......

today a little wish come treu i recive two special coinzzzz that are design by River Cacher and he choose Lorca for in his firetruck...........

it give me such a special feeling and my wish now is that you all will feel the special feeling that i had recive on 25 july 2008 and today .......

see here my two specialzzz on my special place.....

mikescoins005.jpg

THANKZZZZZ FISH FOR GIVING THESE LOVELY PEOPLE THE SAME SPECIAL LOVELY FEELING WHAT YOU GIVE ME EVERYDAY :P

Congratulations to all recipients of this beautiful coin.

Last weekend I was in Berlin and visited the famous Sunken Garden of Karl Foerster. The centre stage holds a pond with lots of goldfish.

It was lovely there, even if the weather was overcast.

Spring flowers all out, some early flowering shrubs in flower and the smell of the Daphne was overwhelming!

Unfortunately I can't capture the smell, but at least some impressions... :)

3431511901_3ff42d5550.jpg

3431509117_f9d777ac70.jpg

3431529649_20c8e75378.jpg

Whhoooooooooooooooooooottttttttttttt

:D Look The Wishing Coin has found my mailbox :D

:( What a beautiful coin :o and he is big, Wow ;)

wwhhooooooooooooooooooootttttt

Wishing.gif

I feel very honored that i am blessed with such a beautiful coin with wise words :D

When i had this coin in my hands i immediately make a wish :D

i believe in the power of mysterie coins, it gives me hope :D

wwhhoooooooooooooooooooottt

:D The wishing coin, thank you for thinking at me and thank you for your generosity to many coiners :D

yahhoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo i have a wishing coin :ph34r:

Animated_scuba_fish_swimming_hg_wht.gif

yaaahhhoooooooooooooooooooo i am dancing as a fish ;)

:D Thank you thank you for giving me a very big smile from ear to ear. :D

yellow-fish.gif

I honestly can't believe that I've received this beautiful coin in the post this morning too!!!!! love-137.gif

Ever since I first saw, and read about "The Wishing Coin" on here I've loved it.....but I never, ever thought for a single second that one day I would have one of my very own!!

Mine is number 077, and these gorgeous Koi are going to be so treasured here. I absolutely love the words on it too...beautiful. It really does make you feel like you are walking on air when you get a wonderful surprise like this, completely out of the blue.

Thank you so much once again "Wishing Coin" for thinking of me!!!

Still having to pinch myself to believe this!!!!!!! :o

Such a lovely surprise and a very special wee coin, I'm so touched by your kindness. cloud-9-039.giffish-322.gif

Edited by Geo-Gophers

Congratulations, Geo.Error and Geo-Gophers.

Must have something to do with your names.... LOL

So now I have to either travel to the Netherlands or to Scotland in order to see this lovely coin in person! :ph34r:

;) Congrats Geo-Gophers with the wishing coin, feels good does it not :D

And Ellipirelli, maybe a name change Geo.Ellipirelli :o:D

You are welcome in the Netherlands and maybe we meet ever in Germany, the future will tell. :(

I was at GCF in August and didn't know too much about coins then. Looking back I know I saw on of these sitting on the edge of a vendor's table. I was going to ask how much but it was so crowded at that time I though I have plenty of time and could come back later to get one. I was bummed when I came back and figured they sold out. I didn't know about mystery coins then.

But maybe I was just seeing things.... :unsure:

I was very surprised to receive a Wishing Coin in the mail this morning. Coin #94 is beautiful. I am so touched to actually have this coin.

THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH for this fantastic coin and thank you for spreading so many smile to so many people.

Remember to dream big and may all your wishes and dreams come true.

I was very surprised to receive a Wishing Coin in the mail this morning. Coin #94 is beautiful. I am so touched to actually have this coin.

THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH for this fantastic coin and thank you for spreading so many smile to so many people.

Remember to dream big and may all your wishes and dreams come true.

congrats luckycharmer with the wishing coin, you sure deserve. :unsure::(:D

Thanks the wishing coin for making "us" coiners so happy :D

I got one too! At first I wasn't sure if I had won it off of Ebay or not...I know that I had bid on it when it was there...and I didn't remember if I had won it or not...but I just went and double checked and I didn't win it...so THANK YOU for the wonderful coin! I love this coin and I've always loved it! I feel very honored. So thank you very much for your genorisity!! It's very appreciated!

WAUWIIEEEE WHAT DO I SEE HERE........

Geo.Error ~ Luckycharmer ~ Honeyyyy ~ TankHoundzzzz and ofcorse my sweet sweet friend GeoGopherzzzz..........

CONGRATZZZZZZZZZZZZZ WITH THIS WONDERFULL BEAUTY

i`m so so THANKFULL that you FISHHH still give your LOVE and WISHES to all these WONDERFULL people...

WAUWIIEEEE WHAT DO I SEE HERE........

Geo.Error ~ Luckycharmer ~ Honeyyyy ~ TankHoundzzzz and ofcorse my sweet sweet friend GeoGopherzzzz..........

CONGRATZZZZZZZZZZZZZ WITH THIS WONDERFULL BEAUTY

i`m so so THANKFULL that you FISHHH still give your LOVE and WISHES to all these WONDERFULL people...

Lorca.nl....thank you (and here's a big hug from Scotland hug-035.gif)

Congrats to all the new Koi Keepers too (I still have to pinch myself here!!). :rolleyes:

"Wishing Coin"....thanks again for spreading all this happiness! There seems to be nothing but doom and gloom on the news these days...and it's a real boost to come on here and read all these messages. happy-093.gif

CONGRATULATIONS To everyone who received a mystery Wishing Geocoin! :D:D:D

Our family has been "bitten" by the "Koi Kichi"(koi crazy) bug and just recently, we went ahead and put in a small two level pond! We still need to finish landscaping but we already *love* it!! B) Now stocked with a dozen small but feisty koi, we totally adore these new additions to our clan and are eager to watch them grow! ;) It's funny, we just read in a koi and pond magazine the following: "Koi are the'naughty puppies' of the fish world..." a humorous but true comment!! Our koi are as playful, energetic and interactive as a litter of overexcited pups ...and we couldn't be happier with them!! :D:D:D

Sooooo.....

As Japanese legend goes, we are hoping that we might be blessed with luck and good fortune...and we are keeping our fingers crossed that a mysterious Wishing Coin might find its way to our neck of the woods out here in Connecticut!! Now *that* would be SOOOO Fantastic and truly a Wish come true!!

Anyhow, we just want to send out a HUGE THANK YOU for creating such a beautiful and truly special geocoin!!

CHEERS!!! Team DrJeepStr B):D:D

3174_1131169233143_1044604258_386502_6108942_s.jpg

Edited by DrJeepStr

Congratulations, Geo.Error and Geo-Gophers.

Must have something to do with your names.... LOL

So now I have to either travel to the Netherlands or to Scotland in order to see this lovely coin in person! :)

:D Congrats Geo-Gophers with the wishing coin, feels good does it not :)

And Ellipirelli, maybe a name change Geo.Ellipirelli :sad::D

You are welcome in the Netherlands and maybe we meet ever in Germany, the future will tell. :D

Actually, I don't have to change my name or travel there at all!!!!

Cause look what swam out of my mailbox:

I don't believe it, yet, and have to get it out of my pocket all the time to stare at it, but I got my heart's desire fullfilled today!

Thank you so much!!!

3494947584_2f03784455.jpg

3494132725_36bfe9329e.jpg

After a long, hardworking weekend with more hours than a whole week, which sadly isn't over yet, I found my long time heart's desire in my mailbox.

We are selling roses on 3 different markets this weekend, so Friday the alarm went at 4pm and I was back home after 9pm.

Today wasn't any better and Sunday, tomorrow, is the last day. Then the marketstand has to be put down and tidied up and monday all not sold roses have to be placed back. So lot's of work and I'm already worn out.

This is such a nice gift to come home to. Thank you very much.

I don't feel so tired anymore, I'm doing the happy dance!

Thank you very much, Wishing Coin!

This means really a lot to me! Your Coin was my number one heart's desire!!! I'm so grateful, you send it to me!!!

Greetings to all,

I'm from NE Ohio and just recently started caching . I signed up for GC.com on 2-22-09 and my first Find was 3-18-09. I've been checking out the Forums, and love a mystery, so needless to say, this one really got my attention! :D

I was touched by all the stories-good and not so good. My prayers go out to all those who've experienced losses. Unfortunately, I've attended three funerals already this year.

There's been much good also. I visited my Mom (she's 83 years young) in Tampa, Florida in March and took her along on a few caches. She loved it!! And, I hit the big 50 in January!!

MANY THANKS to the "Mystery Coiner" and Congrats to all who've recieved these amazing Coins!!!!!

I BELIEVE... KEEP SPREADING THE KOI JOY... Safe and happy caching to all Geo Charmer81 :sad:

Greetings to all,

I'm from NE Ohio and just recently started caching . I signed up for GC.com on 2-22-09 and my first Find was 3-18-09. I've been checking out the Forums, and love a mystery, so needless to say, this one really got my attention! :)

I was touched by all the stories-good and not so good. My prayers go out to all those who've experienced losses. Unfortunately, I've attended three funerals already this year.

There's been much good also. I visited my Mom (she's 83 years young) in Tampa, Florida in March and took her along on a few caches. She loved it!! And, I hit the big 50 in January!!

MANY THANKS to the "Mystery Coiner" and Congrats to all who've recieved these amazing Coins!!!!!

I BELIEVE... KEEP SPREADING THE KOI JOY... Safe and happy caching to all Geo Charmer81 :sad:

Hello there GeoCharmer81, welcome to the forums! My Mum is 81 and we sometimes take her along caching too, she can't walk so well these days but just loves to be along for the ride and is fascinated by the whole idea of caching.

I have to say that I love that wee ryhme of yours "KEEP SPREADING THE KOI JOY".....brilliant lol!! :D

and......CONGRATULATIONS ELLI!!!!!!! I'm so chuffed for you!!!!!!!!

Thanks again to "The Wishing Coin" for brightening up so many folk's days! :)

:rolleyes:

Coming to our event in Allegany State Park?!?!? GC1DG47

I'm gonna be working at the event....I won't be caching. ;)

:anicute:

Maybe someone I know will find it and show it to me so's I can drool on it.

;)

Seriously and all kidding aside: What a very cool thing!

This is going to be fun to watch for.

Thank you, mystery coiner!!!

;);)B)

CONGRATULATIONS to those that have recently received this coin. Holding it in your hand and seeing how beautiful it is, is such a treat. ATMouse Maybe somehow you'll get to see this coin.

:rolleyes:

I hope to!

Maybe I'll make a public announcement at the GeoCoin Expo Saturday afternoon to get to see it.

Hopefully someone will have it there!

Love Koi just never had space for a pond on massive tank :blink: i can see some fish keepers in here im sure too :huh:

I used to breed stunning little pleco's they are the L046 Zebra Pleco, quite rare now and pretty hard to make spawn, but after about 3 years i finally made it

Here is a pic of some of my Zebs :D

34e3mmt.jpg

This surprise arrived already some days ago.

But it needed some time to let them adjust to their new situation.

My fish has found new friends! Thank you very much it is a beautifull coin!

It has # 68

Your balloon creations have really become a fun part of the forums for me, millieballoon! Congratulations on your mystery coin - well deserved - and to the other recipients as well!

Love Koi just never had space for a pond on massive tank :blink: i can see some fish keepers in here im sure too :huh:

I used to breed stunning little pleco's they are the L046 Zebra Pleco, quite rare now and pretty hard to make spawn, but after about 3 years i finally made it

Here is a pic of some of my Zebs :D

34e3mmt.jpg

Wow, those are really beautiful.

Koi are very fascinating fish. It is illegal to possess them in Maine (but probably not on a beautiful coin). I have a friend in NJ who has a lovely pond full of Koi in his yard. It is tradition when you visit you must feed them from your hand ~ as is supposed to be good luck. I am not used to fish eating food from my hand but I suffer through each time I visit.

This coin is beautiful ~ someday maybe I will hold one to remind me of the memories of feeding Koi and the good luck it is supposed to bring.

Congrats to all the lucky recipients.