The Wishing Coin...'Tis a mystery for sure...

mousekakat

I am glad to see that my coin is being enjoyed by many people. I still have more coins, so if you have not yet received one, keep on wishing.

I will be attending the GeoWoodstock Mega in Bell Buckle TN, so be on the lookout for some fishes. :huh:

I´m very interessted in one of your coins, but i have a problem. I can´t attending the GeoWoodstock Mega in Bell. It would be so great to get sometime one of this coins in my Mailbox in Germany. :blink:

If you are interessted in trades i would trade with you.

Finger crossed for an mail ore an contact from you.

Best regards René

I can only repeat, what crazybear and honey wrote:

I can neither attend GeoWoodstock (who would let a 16years old boy travel alone to the USA :huh::huh::D ?

But i love fishes and would be overhappy to find such a beauty in my mailbox, so if you are interested in trade or you want to make me sing and dance for days ;):mad::) , just let me know :):blink:

Regards from Germany

Dark Elf :laughing:

Edited by Dark Elf

Oh my... Oh wow...

What to say!

Today I had just a hard day at work. I had been yelled at, cursed at, hung up on, insulted, and the list goes on, by the time I got off at 6 tonight I was ready to just go home and climb under the covers!

Change jobs for goodness sake! A few crumbs eaten in blissful solitude is better than a feast in a house of contention...........or something like that. Anyway, hope things get better for you. :huh:

I attended ASP-IV this weekend and had a great time I was wishing for a mystery coin. I received one in the most mysterious way! I looked and kept my eyes peeled on Saturday at the events to see if one would turn up on table corner, or by the coffee (Yes I am hyper). But no such luck, and I made my rounds too, I payed special attention at the coin event I know the Mysteries of life, and the universe, (well at least coins could be present) at the event. I even went so far as to leave my stuff unattended so that one could appear, Alas after the event I dumped my bag and stuff out on the mattress and searched.... Nothing but the trades I made.

Well after some hard trading, and I mean there was some serious trading at the event, I figured I drown my sorrows in a nice hot shower, (Serious trading build serious sweat and I did not want to sleep smelling me!) I went to the bathhouse and selected an empty stall placed my towel on the hanger and my change of cloths on the bench, stripped and stepped over the shower lip into the shower. (Sorry no pics do not want to frighten anyone) I lathered up with "Wet Dog" Power wash. as I was rinsing off the power wash I noticed a glint through the crack of the poorly hung curtain, was it, could it, Not wasting anytime continuing the rinse... I tripped over the shower lip and landed stomach down Derriere in the air and slid across the bath house to the opposite stall. Fortunately that stall was empty! After about 30 seconds I managed to pick myself up and gather all my loose parts and headed back over to my stall. There it was right on the corner of the bench. Obviously the wishing coin mystery guy did not want to get any closer than they had too. Thank You so Much mystery Person You really braved the briers to deliver this coin! And you will be happy to know the Doctor has also given me two weeks off from work. I will see the dentist tomorrow about putting my front teeth back in.

I am so thankful for the coin. Thank you so much for your bravery in delivery, and your kindness and generosity on my behalf!

Here is a Pic of the coins current place of residence.

IMG_5404.jpg

When I returned home today I showed Mrs Brierpatch the coin and told her it is clearly a sign, She knows how bad I want to put in a Koi pond. But she just gave her usual answer "No you can not put a koi pond in our living room" Fear not mystery coin giver I am not discouraged I will wear her down after all She did not marry me for my good looks and boyish charm I wore down her defenses. Now with this coin I will keep wishing and woo her into submission and this will be the future home for this coin once the pond is properly installed.

IMG_5403.jpg

Thanks Again so much for giving me hope!

PS Mystery Coin Giver

I have had a minor set back, Mrs BrierPatch came in a read the post, she told me again I cannot put a Koi Pond in the living room at least until I have learned to dust the shelf before taking the picture. I think however that that may be a positive sign since she did not say "never". Sorry for the dust I want you all to know I have properly polished the shelf and am campaigning for the koi pond in the living room.

PS Mystery Coin Giver

I have had a minor set back, Mrs BrierPatch came in a read the post, she told me again I cannot put a Koi Pond in the living room at least until I have learned to dust the shelf before taking the picture. ...

:P:) I can not stop laughing at this!!!! B):D

Congratulations on your new gift, BrierPatch. Your story is outstanding.

BWAHAHAHA!

I was at the same event with BrierPatch (and a really good guy he is -a good heart as well as a sense of humor!)

If you've been reading this thread, you know I was hoping to just SEE one of these. I was working at the store when I spotted a couple of cachers / coiners I knew. Well, we were starting to talk about coins when there was a small disturbance to one side. Nothing big, just we had to step to one side.

Next thing I knew, there was something pressed into my hand. I knew it was a coin flip with something in it. I tried to look around, but there were a bunch of people in front of me and to the one side.

Still - hey, I'm a COIN person - put a coin in my hand and I'm going to stop everything and look.

Everything seemed to disappear as I focused on the coin in hand: The Wishing Coin.

Then I heard someone yelling - it was me and I was jumping up and down, too. I got hold of myself and looked around, but it was 'way too late to find anyone who was trying to remain a mystery.

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Edited by ATMouse

Congrats to the "new" recipients of the Koi!!! Great stories of how the Koi swam into their lives.

I had a great weekend doing a little caching on Saturday (added another county to my list). On Sunday, a friend of mine who is a SERIOUS car collector had a car club meeting and show at his garages! WOW!!! :) Then, today, I recieved one of the Y.A.S.S. coins. DOUBLE WOW!!!!! :D :D

Safe and happy caching to all

KEEP SPREADING THE KOI JOY!!!!

Congrats to both Brier and AT. I too was there. In fact AT and I talked about that coin quite a bit. I set myself up all weekend long to get me one of those great coins. I wore a fanny pack with a pocket open and out of my sight. Left my truck unlocked or locked but with the windows down enough to slip in that beauty. Even told just about everyone there where I was staying. But alas I came home empty handed and my friends that I had talked to all weekend got their wishes fulfilled. I shed a tear of joy for both of you and 1 for me not receiving such a great coin. Kudos to both of you and I hope in the future that I too will someday receive such a great coin.

PS Mystery Coin Giver

I have had a minor set back, Mrs BrierPatch came in a read the post, she told me again I cannot put a Koi Pond in the living room at least until I have learned to dust the shelf before taking the picture. I think however that that may be a positive sign since she did not say "never". Sorry for the dust I want you all to know I have properly polished the shelf and am campaigning for the koi pond in the living room.

LOL I must be addicted. I was so focused on the coins that I never even saw the dust until you pointed it out!! I had to go back and look at the picture to see what you were talking about...

Congratulations to you and the other recipients. It is a beautiful coin and I just love mine too.

We were alitlle too late getting to the ASPGB Coinfest to get in on the drawings because we were busy back at the event. Actually, we were pretty well whipped from all the day's festivities by the time we arrived. We did get to see the end of the drawings and saw the happy face of softball29 who won our Geocoin! We managed to do alittle trading and alot of B.S.ing and just as we were starting to pack up to leave, Vanelle (who was sitting next to us) found an envelope with our name on it laying on the table! Inside, much to our amazement was the beautiful Wishing Coin! WoW - talk about rejuvenation! I thought PaRacer Joy was going to cry! We don't know who gifts these beautiful coins, but we want them to know we think it's a wonderful, generous idea and we're honored to add it to our collection! Thank You!!

Oh I wish, oh wish, I could book a flight to a geobash event - but that is not to be :) Congratulations to all the lucky recipients and hopefully, when there is a mega event down under, we will experience such joy. :anibad:

Yep, not gonna make it either and it's so darn close :)

Beck

Edited by Frank n Beck

PS Mystery Coin Giver

LOL I must be addicted. I was so focused on the coins that I never even saw the dust until you pointed it out!! I had to go back and look at the picture to see what you were talking about...

Congratulations to you and the other recipients. It is a beautiful coin and I just love mine too.

You are so right, I had to go back to the picture in question as well! :laughing:

Great stories, though. I would have loved to be a fly at the wall to see BrierPatch slide tummy down through the shower....

And even a greater mystery, who stuck those lovely Kois in ATMouse hand!

The Wishing Coin giver is the most generous person to share this joy with all of us! Thank you so much, I still carry my coin with me!

I can't get enough of the shimmering scales in the sunshine! The ripple of the water, when you ever so slightly move the coin!

The design is just brilliant and the mystery behind it adds to it's appeal.

Thank you sooooo much, Koi lover!

This is a gorgeous coin - from the pictures I could just tell.

Well now I can say that is even more beautiful holding it in my hand.

A Wishing Coin Koi swam into my hands at the MGM Event after Geowoodstock VII.

It is a beauty and I'm very happy to have one to enjoy.

Thanks!! :laughing:

guess who was swimming around gcf and helping to make wishes come true....

yep...it was the wishing coin

i saw an area that looked like a water pool and i wondered what could be in it. why would there be water at a coin fest? i looked in and saw this wonderful coin.

thank you wishing fish for a lovely surprise at gcf. you always make wishes come true.

:):):):D

guess who was swimming around gcf and helping to make wishes come true....

yep...it was the wishing coin

i saw an area that looked like a water pool and i wondered what could be in it. why would there be water at a coin fest? i looked in and saw this wonderful coin.

thank you wishing fish for a lovely surprise at gcf. you always make wishes come true.

:):):):D

Wauwieee, Congrats UFgatorgirl.

You deserve this beauiful coin :D