The Wishing Coin...'Tis a mystery for sure...

mousekakat

I took a day off from work Tuesday to run a few errands and to hit a few caches. At one point, I ended up at the house and was on my way back out when I checked the mail box and, , , , you guessed it, a package from "The Wishing Coin".

Thank you so much, whoever you are. This is one of the most beautiful coins I have ever seen. It is one of those that photographs just don't catch right. The colors are stunning and I just love the theme and overall design in general. I have a small collection of my personal favorite coins that I can almost count with just one hand and this one will have a permanent place in my favorites.

Edited by nashuan
This coin is absolutely beautiful, as is its message. Thank you very very much for gifting me this coin. May your wishes come true.

Valerie, I am so glad to see you got the Wishing Coin. Hope this coin makes your days ahead more bright and shiny for you and turn all your frowns into smiles, because you really deserve it my friend.

Valarie of sweetlife

I took a day off from work Tuesday to run a few errands and to hit a few caches. At one point, I ended up at the house and was on my way back out when I checked the mail box and, , , , you guessed it, a package from "The Wishing Coin".

Thank you so much, whoever you are. This is one of the most beautiful coins I have ever seen. It is one of those that photographs just don't catch right. The colors are stunning and I just love the theme and overall design in general. I have a small collection of my personal favorite coins that I can almost count with just one hand and this one will have a permanent place in my favorites.

Congradulations,we are glad to see that you were blessed with the Wishing Coin. It is one Iwe will treasure for a lifetime for sure.

Barry and Valarie of sweetlife

it is two o`clock in the night,

i sit in my bed thinking of you.

then i take my sketch book,

draw that is wat i wanna do.

i feel you pain and see you grieve,

asking myself is it your time then.

perhaps a day or a week,

the only big question is when.

i`m with you our hands entwine in each other,

a tear rolls out my eye and see a smile on your face.

but the emptyness that i feel if you are not longer there,

is it your dream what i gonna chase.

when i catch my pen of the paper i draw a fish,

i hope that you find peace and that is my wish.

3cde57e3-32f0-45b4-a781-5761c784cc76.jpg

a little poem that i have written for my sweet aunt.

CONGRATS for all the one`s who recieved the WISHING COIN,

may all your WISH come TREU........

my wish come treu she has fallen a sleep quietly last Tuesday.

Edited by lorca.nl

today my it is my aunt`s birtday but as you know she past last teusday.

we have chosen to give my aunt back at to the earth on the same day she come on the earth 65 years ago.

my wish come treu and i really don`t know how you did it sweet Wish Fish but you have make this sad day a very special day for me.

because when i come home i found you in my mailbox.

THANK YOU Wish Fish for make my wish come treu and that you give me your special gift today on my aunt`s birtday.

I want thank also my aunt RIA for give my her love.

this day is a day that everything falls together and i will always remember this day as a loving day.

wishcoin.jpg

Whhootttttt

:laughing: Congrats Lorca.nl with your wishing coin, well deserve :)

i told you mysteriecoins come when they are needed

I am glad that this sad day is turned in a day to remember

Wish you a lot of strenght

:) thanks wishing mysteriecoiner, thanks for doing this

Whhhooottt

Edited by Geo.Error

Congratulations to all who receive this beautiful coin! :)

Lorca I am glad that in that sad day, you got this coin! Now it has a special meaning (except the one that already has) for you too!

Oh, by the way, since this is a thread for wishes...and the coin is a wishing coin, can I make a wish by using a little of the magic of the coin you have received?

I wish we will have under control the fire in Rhodes soon!! We are entering in the 5th day, except the bid greek forces, Italy, France and Cyprus are helping us too, but the fire is still without control! The oldest forest in Aegean (70 centuries old), wich was the home land of the rare DAMA- dama deers of Rhodes, doesn't exist anymore! :laughing: The winds are not helping at all! they are strong and against us! It is...:-(

Congratulations to all who receive this beautiful coin! :)

Lorca I am glad that in that sad day, you got this coin! Now it has a special meaning (except the one that already has) for you too!

Oh, by the way, since this is a thread for wishes...and the coin is a wishing coin, can I make a wish by using a little of the magic of the coin you have received?

I wish we will have under control the fire in Rhodes soon!! We are entering in the 5th day, except the bid greek forces, Italy, France and Cyprus are helping us too, but the fire is still without control! The oldest forest in Aegean (70 centuries old), wich was the home land of the rare DAMA- dama deers of Rhodes, doesn't exist anymore! :laughing: The winds are not helping at all! they are strong and against us! It is...:-(

GATOULIS - I am sure everyone here will join me in saying that we too wish that the fires come under control very soon.

Congrats to all the recent recievers of The Wishing Coin. Love hearing all the stories...

And to lorca.nl I am so sorry to hear of your loss :rolleyes:...sending prayers your way... :antenna:

Ditto to all of the above......very sorry to read of your loss lorca.nl and about the terrible fires in Rhodes Gatoulis :blink: .

Ali

Hey Lorca.nl:

I am so sorry to hear about your loss. I have been out geocaching every day for several weeks and have not been keeping up with the forum very much. You are in my prayers today. I am glad you received this wonderful coin on that special day. As sad as it is to lose someone, please know that many people here think you are very special and our thoughts are with you.

Michael

Oh boy! My wish came true! The coin is magic! No, I didn not receive it, but I wished the fire in Rhodes to end, and yes! today there is no fire! After a big fight, we managed to put out the fire! The disaster is huge, but thank God none died, and no houses were burned! :D

Oh my God!!! Today I had 2 letters! One of them was a mystery letter!!!

On the envelope there was a label...the wishing coin!!! WOW!!!!! :D

The magic mystery coin visited me!!! Thank you soo much my dear unknown sender!!!! Thank you sooo much!!!

It is such a beautiful coin!!! These fish are consider to be lucky fish, in Asia!! :D

The words in its paper and on the coin are so nice!!!

Some weeks ago, I wished even if I didn't have the coin, the fires in my island to stop! After it helped me, the coin came for a visit! It will now protect the green of my island from close! ;)

Unknown sender, I am wishing you all the luck and everything you ever dreamed to come true!!! May the happiness you give with this coin, to return 100 times bigger, in your family and you!

Be sure that No 189 will stay in Rhodes for ever! :anitongue: Thank you!!! ;)

Congratulations to all who got this lovely coin.

As there was nice sunshine, when I was feeding the goldfish, I took some pictures to show you all my "pond".

It's really an old Whisky barrel, well watered, so the fish won't get drunk...

At the moment there are 3 goldfish and several watersnails as well as a few Waterplants.

mygoldfishpondzo1.jpg

I just have to say that I never expected to receive a special coin like this. But there we were in the coin trading building at MWGB and the trading was going good. It was time to pack things up and I began to load my coins into my trading box and there it was, The Wishing Coin. I don't when the coin was placed there but thank you so much for making my day brighter with this coin.