The Wishing Coin...'Tis a mystery for sure...

mousekakat

This last Saturday I met up with Team Fireboy, Broken W & LoriDarlin for lunch and a fun (but hot) day of caching. While at lunch Jodi of Team Fireboy reached into her bag & withdrew 2 Wishing Coins and handed them to Lori & myself. I'm pretty sure both of our mouths dropped and hung open for quite awhile. She told us that she was asked to give these to us & both of us were at a loss for words. What a beautiful coin. I am so excited that I received one of these. Thank you so much Wishing Coin person :)

This last Saturday I met up with Team Fireboy, Broken W & LoriDarlin for lunch and a fun (but hot) day of caching. While at lunch Jodi of Team Fireboy reached into her bag & withdrew 2 Wishing Coins and handed them to Lori & myself. I'm pretty sure both of our mouths dropped and hung open for quite awhile. She told us that she was asked to give these to us & both of us were at a loss for words. What a beautiful coin. I am so excited that I received one of these. Thank you so much Wishing Coin person :ph34r:

I was also one of the lucky recipients of this wonderful coin! :D Although I happened to get mine when I met up with Jodi in Mtn. Home. Lucky for me Karma and Lori didn't get to witness my reaction to the coin. :lol: RW loves the coin too! It was a great day for meeting up for lunch and some caching. I'm sure we annoyed the waitress when it took all of us around 20 minutes to place our order. What can I say.. Coin talk got in the way :D

Thank you Wishing Coin person for having Jodi deliver these coins to us. :(:(:D:D:(

oohhhh wishing coin mystery person...you totally made my day!!! I wanted to post my thank you with my picture of our coy pond. I took a good one awhile back but long story short...its taken me too long to find it and so I'm just going to post anyway!! THANK YOU so much for allowing me to get one of your most beautiful coins!!! I was totally floored when I received it and still cannot believe it!!! It makes me smile everytime I see it!!! :D Thank you for blessing me with one!! You totally made Karma & I's day!!! You also did a great job with it!! Its even more beautiful in person!!! :DB) Many, many thanks from Idaho!!!

Some day I'm gonna find that picture (or take a new one with my camera) since we share a common love of coy fishies!!!

ps Thanks for the congrats everyone and congrats to all the others who've received one as well!!!

A dream is a wish

A dream is a wish your heart makes

When you're fast asleep

In dreams you will lose your heartaches

Whatever you wish for you keep

Have faith in your dreams and someday

Your rainbow will come smiling through

No matter how your heart is grieving

If you keep on believing

The dream that you wish will come true

A dream is a wish your heart makes

When you're feeling small

Alone in the night you whisper

Thinkin' no one can hear you at all

You wake with the morning sunlight

You'll find fortune that is smiling on you

Don't let your heart be filled with sorrow

For all you know tomorrow

No matter how your heart is grieving

If you keep on believing

When you can dream, then you start

A dream is a wish you make with your heart

When you can dream, then you can start

A dream is a wish you make with your heart

A dream is a wish

Bette Midler

it is two o`clock in the night,

i sit in my bed thinking of you.

then i take my sketch book,

draw that is wat i wanna do.

i feel you pain and see you grieve,

asking myself is it your time then.

perhaps a day or a week,

the only big question is when.

i`m with you our hands entwine in each other,

a tear rolls out my eye and see a smile on your face.

but the emptyness that i feel if you are not longer there,

is it your dream what i gonna chase.

when i catch my pen of the paper i draw a fish,

i hope that you find peace and that is my wish.

3cde57e3-32f0-45b4-a781-5761c784cc76.jpg

a little poem that i have written for my sweet aunt.

CONGRATS for all the one`s who recieved the WISHING COIN,

may all your WISH come TREU........

Edited by lorca.nl

First off, congrats to all the recipients of this coin! I know I haven't been in here much lately so I was shocked to find one of these little cuties in my TB hotel. It had been empty for quite a few days so I was going out to see if I could add a few TB's to it. As I was looking through the cache, I seen this cute little thing. What a surprise to see what looked like a mystery coin!

I hadn't been here for a while so I had to look this up.

Thank you WC for a nice little suprise and a great way to remind me of all the great people here in this forum! Coin #127 is now safely resting with my other wonderful Mystery coins!

WOW, Many wishes came true...Coingrats to you all!!!

Dang BrokenW, Thats the best wish come true you could ask for, I just love the mystery coins that are found in caches, so far 3 of mine (4 on the books :lol: ) have been grabbed in caches and they just have a certain level of ummm I guess youd call it "speciality" :D ~Id better check my bug drop! :D

Keep on wishin everyone, cuz Dem wishes may just come true! :D:D:D

First off, congrats to all the recipients of this coin! I know I haven't been in here much lately so I was shocked to find one of these little cuties in my TB hotel. It had been empty for quite a few days so I was going out to see if I could add a few TB's to it. As I was looking through the cache, I seen this cute little thing. What a surprise to see what looked like a mystery coin!

I hadn't been here for a while so I had to look this up.

Thank you WC for a nice little suprise and a great way to remind me of all the great people here in this forum! Coin #127 is now safely resting with my other wonderful Mystery coins!

Welcome back wyohunter, so glad to hear you received the wishing well mystery coin. We are so glad to hear you went to do caching a maintance and be lucky to find a mystery coin so it brings you back to the forums. LOL :D

sweetlife

I was happy to get a little while to sneak away this morning, an event a friend was hosting! Even with the rain, I was in high spirits as some wishes have been answered, THANK GOD!! Well, I returned home to find a few bills and a bubbler from The Wishing Coin!!

THANK-YOU Wishing Coin, this really made my day!! Things have been looking a bit up lately with good news being heard, this coin really put a smile on my face and brings a bit of hope to me!!

It is truly amazing to have such caring souls here in our community, we have some really special people here!! THANK-YOU!

After reading this thread and looking at The Wishing Coin's profile, I decided in late june to find a cache. I found Along The Trail, in Roseville, Ca. And there was still a coupon in it for The Wishing Coin. I left a unactivated coin, and emailed the requested info. Yesterday I received a coin. I had to wait a day to get a photo with a kid. Here is Caleb with our coin.

7af1a3dc-454f-4c00-a115-1831c8e7e4d9.jpg

Thank you The Wishing Coin.

Congrats on everyone receiving the beautiful Wishing coin lately. Rod, glad to hear you received the Wishing coin as I think you really need the good wishes right now with all that is happening to you lately. Your a friend and we are always here for you. Prayers been going out everyday for you. Glad to hear things are finally picking up a little for you.

Barry and Valarie of sweetlife

:huh: Greetings from across the big pond. I came across this thread by accident and have never heard of mystery coins before, or coins being distributed in this way. I don't think we have anything like this in the UK.

This coin is absolutely beautiful and what a lovely idea. You have brought such joy to the recipients and this is such a generous gesture. The mystery is intriguing.

Keep up the good work - making people smile :)