The Wishing Coin...'Tis a mystery for sure...

mousekakat

WOW!!! GW VI was awesome. All of the events this week were excellent. So many folks, and everyone that attended said they felt so lucky to finally get to put so many faces to the names we type to daily. I know I sure loved it. I managed to see a few really great mystery coins while at the events. I saw Darthi find a Jedi Coin, CCL and Tethy's C got the new Angel coins....someone got goofed and then I dumped out my bag when I arrived home this afternoon and found "A MIRACLE !!!" THE WISHING COIN #200 was in my packsack!! I have no idea how it got there as I left it near the vendor booth section most of the day. Whoever the Wishing Coin person is I have to thank you from the bottom of my crusty old heart. This made the best GW ever even that much better !!

Edit: Added Photo

Picture036.jpg

Edited by Castle Man

WOW!!! GW VI was awesome. All of the events this week were excellent. So many folks, and everyone that attended said they felt so lucky to finally get to put so many faces to the names we type to daily. I know I sure loved it. I managed to see a few really great mystery coins while at the events. I saw Darthi find a Jedi Coin, CCL and Tethy's C got the new Angel coins....someone got goofed and then I dumped out my bag when I arrived home this afternoon and found "A MIRACLE !!!" THE WISHING COIN #200 was in my packsack!! I have no idea how it got there as I left it near the vendor booth section most of the day. Whoever the Wishing Coin person is I have to thank you from the bottom of my crusty old heart. This made the best GW ever even that much better !!

Edit: Added Photo

Picture036.jpg

Awesome find Jim and great to meet you. Already looking forward to Tennessee next year :blink: .

Congrats little Miss Avroair! You now have your first (?) Mystery Coin! I hope you love it when you get big enough to enjoy it's beauty! It really is a beautiful coin! May all your wishes come true!

I gave my grandson 2 Mystery coins when he was 2 days old! I had received a G. O'Coin B.U.G. Esquire coin, and a Geocaching Jedi Mystery Coin the day he was born, so it only seemed right that I give them to him (we posted pics in the appropriate forums)! He's our first grandchild, and we've made ourselves a promise NOT to spoil him! NOOOOOO! Not gonna do it! lol

Wow, congratulations Jim!!! :lol::D:(

This weekend I did find the time to visit that Japanese Garden to see the Kois there (and of course there was a Geocache, and its name was Geocoin Micro #3 :) ). There were lots of beautiful Kois :blink: I will upload the pictures of the garden later, but I couldn't get a picture of the Kois as the light was terrible with many reflections on the water, and the water itself was quite dirty :)

Congrats to the recent finders of the wishing coin

I wish that I could cause the sun

To warm the world with love

Remove the clouds a moment

To reveal the stars above

I wish that I could wipe that tear

From the corner of your eye

Bring happiness for your sorrow

Bring a smile for your sigh

I wish that I could better things

Put hope within your heart

Make today the best you've had

Right from its' very start

I wish that I were able

To make your dream come true

I wish I could - I wish I could

Do all these things for you

Congrats indeed Jim...That is pretty darn stealthy, because if you werent by your backpack how did they know it was yours!!!

It was they're intention on getting this coin to YOU at GW6 and they completed their mystery mission!...Congrats!

Very cool Mystery Wishing Coin...That has got to be the very best way to recieve a coin rather than having it up IN YOUR POCKET!!! Trust me...was'nt with this cool coin, but it happend and I was blown away!!! Talk about stealth! <_<

Imaging finding such a beautiful coin in your backpack!

If I weren't so afraid my purse might be missing, I'd leave my bag as well!

What a wonderfull coin, wishing wells are just magical. I drop cents in nearly every well and fountain I see.

And those koi are truely perfect, one can realy see them moving slowly around in their wishing pond...

I have a 500l tank in my bedroom, there's nothing nicer than watching fish. Forget about TV! Doesn't compare.

And in the garden theres an old wine barrel as a miniature pond with Waterlilies and Iris. In there I keep two goldfish, so no midget might hatch...

This lovely wishing coin looks really great in the pictures, there's a tranquillity about it, which let's you relax by just looking at it!

Brilliant design and congratulations to all who got one!

Kind regards, ElliPirelli

Hey Jim, congrats to this new Coin! It´s really great. I wish you, that all your Dreams (wishes) come true! ***Thumbs up***

Now i know, why the Kois are so expensive. Everybody put his last Coins into a well, and they get them all. And heyyyy that´s why they so specked!

Hehehe

Also congrats to all new recipients!!!!

koi_gallery_image.jpg

What a beautiful picture! Koi really are wonderful...

Long ago I worked near some ponds that had many large Koi and a walking path in between the ponds. The path was blocked off during breeding season (or whatever fish call it) because these Giant Koi would decide to leap from pond to pond and if you were walking on the path, you were liable to be smacked by a amorous fish!

I went out to the mailbox today and there was a padded mailer for me. I looked at the return address and instead of leaping for joy I cried. Why you are asking? Its because someone out there must know how horrendous the last few weeks have been for me and sent me this #144 Wishing Coin. I got some pennies yesterday and I do have a few wishes to make. Thank you from the bottom of my heart my friend whoever you are and if we ever meet I will give you a great big hug. :grin:

I have no clue how I missed this thread. These are the one of the greatest coins I have ever saw. Of course I am biased since I have 3 koi ponds. The biggest is 3800 gallons. I cannot afford having a geocoin made right now so I am doing a pathtag-

RSFish1 Pathtag

I will post some of my koi pics later on. But from my littlelest koi Bandit to the big boy Hercules, thanks for putting out this awesome coin!

Looks like the wishing coin will be at the GeoJamboree Event in CT this weekend WooHoo !!!..... :)

Hopefully I will have a chance to find one in a cache or trade with The Wishing Coin in person..... :mad:

Hint: Site # 24 :o

Edited by chief20r2

Looks like the wishing coin will be at the GeoJamboree Event in CT this weekend WooHoo !!!..... :)

Hopefully I will have a chance to find one in a cache or trade with The Wishing Coin in person..... :mad:

Hint: Site # 24 :o

"E 696.4mi from your home coordinates "

Hmmmmm....Don't think I can do that and make my niece's graduation party. Oh well, i will sit next to the pond and wish!

Looks like the wishing coin will be at the GeoJamboree Event in CT this weekend WooHoo !!!..... :mad:

Hopefully I will have a chance to find one in a cache or trade with The Wishing Coin in person..... :o

Hint: Site # 24 :(

"E 696.4mi from your home coordinates "

Hmmmmm....Don't think I can do that and make my niece's graduation party. Oh well, i will sit next to the pond and wish!

Sure ya can if you leave now........ :)

Looks like the wishing coin will be at the GeoJamboree Event in CT this weekend WooHoo !!!..... :wub:

Hopefully I will have a chance to find one in a cache or trade with The Wishing Coin in person..... :)

Hint: Site # 24 :wub:

So I am sitting at the picnic table on Saturday at the GeoJamboree and I look down to my right and there is an envelope with my name on it. I open it up and low and behold there is a wishing coin in there. Someone was slick sitting it next to me when I wasn't looking. Whoever it was, Thank you very much. That is the first mystery coin I have ever received or even seen in person!

Looks like the wishing coin will be at the GeoJamboree Event in CT this weekend WooHoo !!!..... :wub:

Hopefully I will have a chance to find one in a cache or trade with The Wishing Coin in person..... :wub:

Hint: Site # 24 :)

So I am sitting at the picnic table on Saturday at the GeoJamboree and I look down to my right and there is an envelope with my name on it. I open it up and low and behold there is a wishing coin in there. Someone was slick sitting it next to me when I wasn't looking. Whoever it was, Thank you very much. That is the first mystery coin I have ever received or even seen in person!

Congrats on your wishing coin and your first mystery coin Jho......... :D

Was hoping to meet The Wishing coin and make a trade or find one in one of the caches around the park

but no luck with either...... Guess will have to keep wishing ......... :)

Yippee, my first mystery coin!! I have to say that this coin really made my morning. I had three extra children overnight at the house and had to get them all ready for school this morning. I can handle my 10 year old but when you have two 8 years old and two 10 years of age it was stressful!! soon after I dropped them off at school I happen to look down at my console...Humm, a loose coin. I must have dropped it while at the Geo Jamboree event this weekend. After I grabbed it I realized that it was a coin I had never seen before!

The Wishing Coin is absolutely beautiful and a huge thank you for making my morning so bright and happy!!!

;)B)