The Wishing Coin...'Tis a mystery for sure...

mousekakat

See what happens when I don't pay attention to the forums!!?? An absolutely BEAUTIFUL Mystery Coin shows up!

I don't know who did this one, but it is so pretty. Just gazing at it will make the recipients feel good. I work in the hospital, and my patients just love to sit in front of our fish tank and watch the fish swim around. I think that is as much good therapy for them as the actual physical therapy we do with them!!

Maybe one of these will make it's way to Abilene, and my patients can enjoy making wishes on it!!

Maybe yes or maybe no. Mystery coins are only for the true believers. :D

Oh, I believe, yes I do! You can tell by my mystery geocoin collection binder -- a pretty small binder I devoted to only mystery geocoins that I take to events and proudly share with with others. I'd be honored to add your mystery geocoin as well as The Wishing Well geocoin to my collection.

Aren't NON-BELIEVERS the sellers of mystery coins. :D:P

Well said, indeed (minus the charity ones approved by the mystery geocoin maker)! I've never sold any of my mystery geocoins. I just couldn't part with them -- each and every one has a special meaning to me and have a special story behind them.

...Anthus

Maybe yes or maybe no. Mystery coins are only for the true believers. :D

Oh, I believe, yes I do! You can tell by my mystery geocoin collection binder -- a pretty small binder I devoted to only mystery geocoins that I take to events and proudly share with with others. I'd be honored to add your mystery geocoin as well as The Wishing Well geocoin to my collection.

Aren't NON-BELIEVERS the sellers of mystery coins. :D:D

Well said, indeed (minus the charity ones approved by the mystery geocoin maker)! I've never sold any of my mystery geocoins. I just couldn't part with them -- each and every one has a special meaning to me and have a special story behind them.

...Anthus

I agree! :D:P

Oooh, I have missed this thread until now. Wow, ANOTHER mystery coin :D:D And what a beautiful coin, with a beautiful, great message! Congratulations to Naomi and TeamFireboy (anyone else so far? I did a quick reading and might have missed someone... if yes, sorry, please feel included here!)!!!! :o:D:lol::o

I wish that the serious illness of my mother won't get worse.... and I wish that I will find a good job soon (but it seems that I have studied the wrong thing... If I were a cook, there would be jobs enough for me, but no one seems to look for an environmental scientist at the moment :lol: )

Of course I am a believer...!

Wow ... a new mystery coin! And what a beautiful one !!! :)

Kois ... ahhh that raises some memories from the nearly long forgotten past :-) It was back in the beginning of the seventies (if I remember correctly) and there was a large national garden fair / exibition in Bonn (the former capitol of Germany) near the river Rhine. My grand-ma took me with her to visit this fair and I was truely excited to see all the different arrangements of garden styles coming from all over the world.

Most fascinating was the so-called "Japanese Garden Center". A perfect mixture of wooden buidlings, large ponds, bridges, stone gardens, small trees, etc etc. We managed to find a place on a bank directly on a wooden bridge from where we had a beautiful view into the ponds directly beneath us. Of course, I knew the different types of fishes from the garden ponds of our neighbours - mostly gold fishes. But what I saw there was fascinating and amazing to me: Kois, in all possible color combinations! Later my grand-ma told me, that I watched them speachless for over 10 minutes - which was quite rare for me at that age :D

The idea hit me like a lighning - and there was no arguing about it ... :laughing:

I decided that this kind of fish was the perfect present to my mother for the next mother's day! So before my grand-ma noticed, I stood up, climbed down the small bridge and stood within the pond - trying to catch some Kois with my little hands. Needless to say, that it came as it should - I slipped away and took a refreshing bath inside the pond :laughing:

To shorten up the upcoming troubles: Certainly I didn't had a Koi as a present to my mother - instead I was lying in bed with a bad cold for a few days ... :D

Congratulations, Naomi and Team Fireboy ... may you never forget your story of this coin! :D

Cheers

Dirk

Wow ... a new mystery coin! And what a beautiful one !!! :D

Kois ... ahhh that raises some memories from the nearly long forgotten past :-) It was back in the beginning of the seventies (if I remember correctly) and there was a large national garden fair / exibition in Bonn (the former capitol of Germany) near the river Rhine. My grand-ma took me with her to visit this fair and I was truely excited to see all the different arrangements of garden styles coming from all over the world.

Most fascinating was the so-called "Japanese Garden Center". A perfect mixture of wooden buidlings, large ponds, bridges, stone gardens, small trees, etc etc. We managed to find a place on a bank directly on a wooden bridge from where we had a beautiful view into the ponds directly beneath us. Of course, I knew the different types of fishes from the garden ponds of our neighbours - mostly gold fishes. But what I saw there was fascinating and amazing to me: Kois, in all possible color combinations! Later my grand-ma told me, that I watched them speachless for over 10 minutes - which was quite rare for me at that age :D

The idea hit me like a lighning - and there was no arguing about it ... :laughing:

I decided that this kind of fish was the perfect present to my mother for the next mother's day! So before my grand-ma noticed, I stood up, climbed down the small bridge and stood within the pond - trying to catch some Kois with my little hands. Needless to say, that it came as it should - I slipped away and took a refreshing bath inside the pond :D

To shorten up the upcoming troubles: Certainly I didn't had a Koi as a present to my mother - instead I was lying in bed with a bad cold for a few days ... :D

Congratulations, Naomi and Team Fireboy ... may you never forget your story of this coin! :D

Cheers

Dirk

This was somewhere at the end of the seventies, as my parents took me there, too, and I was born in 1976... :) I grew up quite near to that place, my parents bought a permanent ticket and we used to go there nearly every weekend. Too bad that I was too young to remember, must have been around 2 years old at that time... :laughing:

That Japanese Garden is still there! Too bad that I don't have the time next weekend when I am visiting my parents to go there and to see if there are still Kois around... :D

Congrats to everyone who was honored by receiving this coin - it's sure a beauty. I am a believer!

My friend in NJ has a Koi pond and it is believed you will have good luck if you feed them and make a wish. I had all I could do to hold the food while the fish ate. They are a fascinating species.

Everyone should take a moment out of their day to reflect on the Earth's beauty and just make a wish.

I got a package in the mail today. There was a packaged addressed to Lil Miss Avroair in the mail today. I opened it for her and found a Wishing Well coin #200 along with a nice little letter. :laughing::D:laughing:

Thank you so much from both Avroair, Mrs Avroair and Lil Miss Avroair

e8cb3ec6-05bc-4eab-89ab-def96a2f8577.jpg

e0d656d6-4948-4baa-803a-df6192d4bd3b.jpg

I truly can't say how happy I am to see another recipient of this coin!

It's an incredibly beautiful and significant coin in its message and seeing others receive it just warms my heart!!

The Wishing Coin.. I honestly have NO idea who you are, but I really just want to say ya done good.... real good!

A very grateful still....

Naomi :laughing:

Congratulations Li'l Miss Avroair! :)

I also am a true believer! :laughing:

Congratulations to all who has received this great mystery coin so far. I hope you are all true believers. :D

Hmmm... I see you have a very, nice new Avatar... very nice! :laughing: