Who's Going to GW?

Hula Bum

I have to earn my wings. Keep an eye open for me and you may find something special left behind.

Wow - another new mystery geocoin?

Please make sure you find me, please please please. I will be the very small, stiff one hanging with 007BigD :)

I have to earn my wings. Keep an eye open for me and you may find something special left behind.

Hope we'll be able to recognize you... will be keeping an eye out for those wings :unsure: .

Woohoo... like a kid anticipating a birthday or school holiday... It'll be fun to be able to put faces to many of the names from the boards.

Wow, another beautiful mystery geocoin. Too bad we cannot make it to GW6. I'm really bummed because GW5 was a lot of fun. Maybe the Geocaching Angel can make it out to the other coast sometime. We'd love to see her!

Have lots for fun at GW6 and have a safe trip back home! I cannot wait to see all the pics and hear all the stories!

...Anthus

Attended one of the pre-GW events in Wheatland on Thursday night. We arrived a little late and missed most of the 400+ cachers. :unsure: How did they all fit in this little place?! Got my first geo-bear from Marky! Looking forward to meeting lots more cachers tomorrow at the Meet & Greet. Hope everyone has a very safe trip whether driving or flying in for the event! Wish all of the geocoin forum folks could be here. Maybe next year?!

ARGH! I'm still sitting in IN at my desk at work! We leave at 8pm tonight...land at 11pm...off to the hotel then to the farm on Sat! Whew! it will be a whirlwind! We'll be at the PT table a lot, but we will have 2 versions of geobears too! Can't wait to see what they look like! We'll also have some of our "TH Dog Tag geocoins" too! WOO HOO!!

Got to meet at the meet n greet;

rivercity

Team Moagy

Vegas Gamblers

Mr.Explorer3

Explorer3

Mauison

-Eleanor-

TMA

LoriDarlin

Toojin & Bart

CoreynJoey

JoenSue

maverick (w/ some numbers behind it, lol)

intolerable

Georgia (TCP)

Sharon (HW)

Marky

CCC

Atwell Family (Mike)

dhenninger

dorkfish

So many people so little time to get to chat with everyone. Hope to catch some more people at GW6 and the coin event that evening! That was fun but driving in Cali. sucks :rolleyes:

Edited by tsunrisebey

rivercity

Team Moagy

Vegas Gamblers

Mr.Explorer3

Explorer3

Mauison

-Eleanor-

TMA

LoriDarlin

Toojin & Bart

CoreynJoey

JoenSue

intolerable

Georgia (TCP)

Sharon (HW)

Marky

CCC

Atwell Family (Mike)

dhenninger

dorkfish

So many people so little time to get to chat with everyone. Hope to catch some more people at GW6 and the coin event that evening! That was fun but driving in Cali. sucks :rolleyes:

Sorry to have missed you at the Meet and Greet Tsun... maybe tomorrow at GW. We'll be in the TB booth from noon 'til 2, other than that just wandering around, well, meeting and greeting ;) . I live in CA and I don't like driving here :mad: well, it's a tad bit different up in the foothills where we live... not quite as "rushed".

Here's 1 pic :mad: I don't want to post photos of people on here just in case they aren't comfortable with it and I may need it for blackmail later ;)

gw6mng1.jpg

'

Wow, thanks Steph - that thing is awesome!!! Is it one of the racers? :rolleyes:

Edited by keewee

Well guys, here in Roseville we woke up to gray skies and rain. Looks like it rained all night. Gonna be muddy at GW6! =)

Ahh, very reminicent of the real woodstock mudbath, lol.

I'm kind of glad I'm not at this one.

Hope everyone has a good time.

It turned out not to be too bad. There was rain and wind on the way to the event, but it stopped right before we got there. It was cloudy all day, and a nice 70 ish. Not the sun stroke weather people were expecting, but I think everyone had a good time. I'd highly recommend going to one of these events, it was so much fun and it was really cool to meet so many of the people from the forums!

Next years is in Tennessee, so start your planning!

Well guys, here in Roseville we woke up to gray skies and rain. Looks like it rained all night. Gonna be muddy at GW6! =)

It wasn't muddy at all at GW6. Looked like it didn't even rain in Wheatland. Went to the coin event tonight, which was packed. Now I'm tired and going to bed. B)

This event was a total blast (least for me, lol). Met tons of coiners and got to put faces to names. What a great group of people, it was so easy to talk to everyone, I only wish I could have spent more time with people as everything was a blur. California threw an awesome event. It was so well organized right down to guided parking, I was really impressed and kudos to all those who worked so hard to pull it off. The weather wasn't bad at all and I'm glad it wasn't a scorcher. For those of you who have never been to a mega event (like me), I highly suggest if you ever have the opportunity to attend, do your best to go. You won't be disappointed by the quality of people you meet, very genuine and outgoing; it made it so easy to just talk away :) I had a great time and thanks to all the people who went out of their way to say 'hello' or make trades. I really enjoyed every aspect of this with the exception of my very sore feet from standing for hours on end in cowboy boots B)

I'm off to sleep and taking the long way home in the morning. Thanks it's been a pleasure meeting my fellow coiners B)

GWVI was awesome, way cool man. I can even begin to tell you how great is was. I have been going non stop since Tues. and it isn't over yet. I have met so many new folks and have been able to connect faces to names. I got to see old friends and talk and talk and talk. Oh yea, I won the poker tournament and came home with a few new coins. What can I say, I got lucky. Thanks to all the crew in Sacramento for such a great event. B):)

I'm leaving THIS Sunday!

Cachin' my way 2500+ miles through 5 states.

I'm also bringing about 3,000 of my personal smashed coins to trade in sets (12) or singles to anyone for uh, just about anything. I even ran off a few hundred to give away and put in caches.

I made some reeeeal purty ones this year:

0cea52d7-b3cc-4acd-a9a8-b68466d29f52.jpg

3d855baf-bc4f-4b64-a6a2-591481e45006.jpg

4a8277e4-d47d-441e-bc71-b75291a874df.jpg

da49ba73-1ddc-436d-aba9-8bffd36a7bb1.jpg

8e44517a-05e4-45d5-a05b-3508da2c1d2d.jpg

There are about 20 more pics right here.

WOW!!! these are great! How you make them Oval shaped? I wish I was in GW but it is too far and...

And I wish I had something to trade of one! :ph34r:

Are 2 different designs or the one side has the FTF and the other the geocaching sign?

rivercity

Team Moagy

Vegas Gamblers

Mr.Explorer3

Explorer3

Mauison

-Eleanor-

TMA

LoriDarlin

Toojin & Bart

CoreynJoey

JoenSue

intolerable

Georgia (TCP)

Sharon (HW)

Marky

CCC

Atwell Family (Mike)

dhenninger

dorkfish

So many people so little time to get to chat with everyone. Hope to catch some more people at GW6 and the coin event that evening! That was fun but driving in Cali. sucks :ph34r:

Wow, I Knew I was uneventful - - - I guess this goes to show you :)