Who's Going to GW?

Hula Bum

You can take me. :huh: I want to go sometime.

but I am here and You are there.

I Think we are leaving Thursday afternoon :huh:

GW Is a coiners paradise . . . YES ! ? !

I would have a ball trading my personal coin with everyone.

There are two of my area cachers going. They go by Peoria Bill and Patty Tracker.

Maybe you'll bump into them there. Patty likes the coins and Bill will be out caching.

Maybe next year for me. :)

And don't forget your GPS loaded with all the caches in the vicinity....

As of this moment, I am a Cacher without a gps unit :huh: . I think I lost it over while doing the Yakima Cache machineII

Now that's a bummer. Maybe you can team up with someone and cache together. :huh:

As of this moment, I am a Cacher without a gps unit :huh: . I think I lost it over while doing the Yakima Cache machineII

Now that's a bummer. Maybe you can team up with someone and cache together. :)

My son, Speeding Element :huh:

Now that's a bummer. Maybe you can team up with someone and cache together. :)

My son, Speeding Element :huh:

Now, He's the one who is one of those "purists"

Now that's a bummer. Maybe you can team up with someone and cache together. :huh:

Now That would be an excellent idea, also :) !

I keep wondering....do i bring ALL my traders?? or just my special GW coin I had made??!! oooh the decisions....

Bring em' all, you can step into my office (camper) and we can wheel-n-deal :huh: I'm gluing gems in my Raiders coins tonight, lol. Man I have so much to do and so many coins to load. I got my GW6 turtles today also and they are sooooo cute :huh:

Edited by tsunrisebey

I keep wondering....do i bring ALL my traders?? or just my special GW coin I had made??!! oooh the decisions....

I'd bring them all if you think you want to trade all weekend. You don't want to run out of traders at the Friday event and not have anything left to trade at the other events! :huh:

I guess I'll have all of my traders then since I am down on the peninsula. :laughing:

I'd bring them all if you think you want to trade all weekend. You don't want to run out of traders at the Friday event and not have anything left to trade at the other events! :laughing:

Someone just pointed me to: http://www.geowoodstockvi.com/News/article/sid=16.html

Looks like there's a "blind coin swap" all day and a "geocoin search" with metal detectors?

I wish I haven't clicked on that link - now I really wish that I could go... :laughing:

Gas prices are to high so I have to say I'm passing on GW. Would you drive to Kentucky for GW?

With the cost of regular unleaded at over $4 a gallon it'd be cheaper for me to fly to Kentucky :laughing: .

Well, I'm not feeling sorry for you because of the gas price - here in Norway one gallon now costs ~$9,8