Thank you

I know things have been a bit complicated of late and to be honest I dont know the how and why of it all. I do know that as a new person or 'tadpol' I have come across a group of people who have totally welcomed me and answered all my silly questions ;) I know this is kinda off topic but basicly I wanted to THANK those people. I dont think I have to name names as you all know who you are. From answering questions to taking web cam pics for me :D I have felt welcomed - and as if I've found a new hobbie that I will enjoy for a long time to come. On that note I shall stop with the sappy stuff :D

Welcome Geo.Kitten!

After some of the recent posts where some people have claimed that this forum was unwelcoming, it's so nice to see someone feeling welcomed by it all.

Emotions can run high sometimes, but counting to 10 usually works!

I second Mrs B's nomination for the Fluffy Kitten Award (where did you get that cute emoticon??)

:D

Thanks for this great post Geo.Kitten, not enough of us take time out to say thanks to the great virtual community out there on the UK forum. Can I please add my thanks as well as I still learn loads from here. :D:D:D

Now, to bring it down to earth with a bump, less of all this talk of fluffy kittens please, it's upsetting my dog! :D

Welcome Geo.Kitten!

After some of the recent posts where some people have claimed that this forum was unwelcoming, it's so nice to see someone feeling welcomed by it all.

Emotions can run high sometimes, but counting to 10 usually works!

I second Mrs B's nomination for the Fluffy Kitten Award (where did you get that cute emoticon??)

:D

Welcome indeed, indeed it has not been the best of few weeks and it is not normally this bad, however i must say counting to 10 is a bit short for me i need it to be around the 75 to 100 mark :D

Before i get any snide comments, yes i can count that high................just :D