Jubilee Geocoin: 5 years Geoclub.de

Sepp & Berta

I'm so sorry, that I forgot to post this news to the board ;)

In my shop www.myGeocoin.de there are 2 new coins available:

- 5 years Geoclub.de Geocoin

- Digital Hell Geocoin

Here is some information about both coins:

5 years Geoclub.de Geocoin

http://www.mygeocoin.de/product_info.php?l...ub-Geocoin.html

25_1.jpg

Geoclub.de is the best known and biggest german-speaking geocaching community. In august they celebrate a jubilee: 5 years geoclub.de!

For this reason we made this geocoin!

* 450 "Forum Edition green" (antique silver, transparent green color) - for sale

* 50 "Forum-Editon red" (antique silver, transparent red color) - sold out

* 50 "Moenk-Edition green" (antique gold, transp. green color) - not for sale

* 5 "Moenk-Edition red" (antique gold - trans. red color) - not for sale

The specifications:

* Diameter: 44mm

* Thickness: 3.5 mm

* Transparent green color

* 3rd Level details

* Trackable at geocaching.com

* Prefix: GG

* Amount: 555pcs

* Icon 7-000_icon32x32.gif

Digital Hell Geocoin

http://www.mygeocoin.de/product_info.php?i...-Xibalba01.html

27_3.jpg

The Digital Hell Geocoin is a custom coin by order of Xibalba01.

Xibalba01 about his idea:

"The name of this coin is derived from my GC-Nickname Xibalbá, which means Entrance to Underworld, especially the ?-level underworld of the Maya culture. The artwork should show fire as a symbol for hell as well as an item of our modern age ... or rather digital age."

total 250 pcs

* Edition "Red Hell" - 195 pcs

* Edition "Blue Flame" - limited to 5 pcs - not for sale,

* 50mm max. diameter

* 3mm thickness

* 3 levels

* transparent colors

* limited

* trackable at geocaching.com

* prefix: SB

* Icon 8-000_icon32x32.gif

NEW for worldwide customers: since April you can buy tax-free at myGeocoin.de!

Edited by Eartha

Had to get a couple of the Digital Hell coins. Those are very cool looking. And the price was pretty darn good too. ;)

The black LE ones were already gone though. :D

There were only ten red ones left when she posted anyway :D The sale started two days ago, and the black was sold out immediately.

TMA

Had to get a couple of the Digital Hell coins. Those are very cool looking. And the price was pretty darn good too. ;)

The black LE ones were already gone though. :D

There were only ten red ones left when she posted anyway :D The sale started two days ago, and the black was sold out immediately.

TMA

I just ordered two in red. This is a cool looking coin.

R_F

LOVE the Digital Hell coins, both N and BN versions are on my seeking list now!

Oh come on :D There are (6) nickel ones left to buy. Go for it ;)

I ordered mine! Now here's to hoping that I can win the raffle for the blue!

Sweet Mr. Gas Can. I'm hoping to have the Blue to complete my set. The Black and Red will be lonely without it.

TMA

Well, as much as I hate to report, but us USA customers were misled into paying too much for the Digital Hell coins -- mostly in the form of overseas shipping.

:D:D

After the "original" Digital Hell coins sold out over in Germany, I get an email today from CastleCoins saying that *they* will have some additional coins available tomorrow (May 9). Looks like they are going to have some additional versions that were not listed on the original Sepp&Berta's website.

So instead of a total of 250 coins (as originally advertised) there are going to be:

Castle Coins & Pins will offer a Gold/Red, Nickel/Purple and a Limited Copper/Green Edition. Minting for these editions is: Gold 50, Nickel 50, Copper 50. 50 more of the Gold and Nickel will be here in June and there WILL NOT be any more of these. The COPPER is Limited to these 50 only.

and

Sepp&Berta have re-ordered 100 more of the original red edition for mygeocoin.de and these coins should be there in June.

By my count, that totals up to 250 + (50 * 3) + (50 * 2) + 100 = 600 coins total for the Digital Hell design.

So, good news for those of you state-side residents who missed out on overpaying for shipping from overseas, you get another shot at the new editions of these coins. :D

Edited by wsgaskins

Well, as much as I hate to report, but us USA customers were misled into paying too much for the Digital Hell coins -- mostly in the form of overseas shipping.

:D:D

After the "original" Digital Hell coins sold out over in Germany, I get an email today from CastleCoins saying that *they* will have some additional coins available tomorrow (May 9). Looks like they are going to have some additional versions that were not listed on the original Sepp&Berta's website.

So instead of a total of 250 coins (as originally advertised) there are going to be:

Castle Coins & Pins will offer a Gold/Red, Nickel/Purple and a Limited Copper/Green Edition. Minting for these editions is: Gold 50, Nickel 50, Copper 50. 50 more of the Gold and Nickel will be here in June and there WILL NOT be any more of these. The COPPER is Limited to these 50 only.

and

Sepp&Berta have re-ordered 100 more of the original red edition for mygeocoin.de and these coins should be there in June.

By my count, that totals up to 250 + (50 * 3) + (50 * 2) + 100 = 600 coins total for the Digital Hell design.

So, good news for those of you state-side residents who missed out on overpaying for shipping from overseas, you get another shot at the new editions of these coins. :D

I agree whole heartedly. What was advertised and what is being done are 2 different things. This was discussed very recently in another thread. IMO if Sepp and Berta need to look at what is happening on this coin and look at how it was advertised and make sure they follow what they advertise in the future.

Maybe I can understand the other finishes. But making more of the same finish/color combo is not what was advertised.

And maybe this is off subject, but did anyone else notice they added something like a 3.5% Paypal charge this time also?

I agree whole heartedly. What was advertised and what is being done are 2 different things. This was discussed very recently in another thread. IMO if Sepp and Berta need to look at what is happening on this coin and look at how it was advertised and make sure they follow what they advertise in the future.

Maybe I can understand the other finishes. But making more of the same finish/color combo is not what was advertised.

And maybe this is off subject, but did anyone else notice they added something like a 3.5% Paypal charge this time also?

Yep - I noticed the Paypal fee too. :D

I'm also more than a little disgruntled about how this sale was advertised and finding out now that I could have purchased coins without paying for overseas shipping? NOT happy at all.

I guess I will no longer be purchasing from overseas at all anymore if that is how they are going to treat their US customers.