Were can i find Cache equipment in Winnipeg area?

Me and My 4 Girls

I don't know about Winnipeg, but we have these really lovely TDS Boutiques all over around here. I forget their other name....it'll come to me. They're full of things like Lock 'n' Lock boxes, and oodles and oodles of DooDads....oh, what's it called....what's it called......I think they even have a Gift Registry......oh, I remember now, The Dollar Store! Fabulous. :o

Yes thank you, we have picked up stuff from the dollar store, I guess what I'm looking for is if there is somewhere i can get geochache coins with places and dates on them that are for just cache? Also, are the dog tags just the ones made up at the pet stores?

Thank you for your time for someone new at this.

I haven't really found anything local for geocoins and such, I used to have a supply of things like surplus ammo cans and items like carabiner clips and ball compasses. I bet United Army Surplus Sales would have had tons of sweet stuff for geocaching ;) Good luck and let me know if you find anything.