Really stupid question

... but how do you place a poster on the ignore list, so you no longer see their posts at all? I've never done it before, and I can't seem to locate the option. :D

Awwww....!

sigh!!!

I am truly sorry that our relationship has reached the point that you feel the need to place me on your ignore list.

However, it cannot be done.

Sorry!

;):D:D

... but how do you place a poster on the ignore list, so you no longer see their posts at all? I've never done it before, and I can't seem to locate the option. :D

Awwww....!

sigh!!!

I am truly sorry that our relationship has reached the point that you feel the need to place me on your ignore list.

Sorry!

;):D:D

I cannot see the post above, of course. It doesn't exist. I'm not really quoting it.

But I'm sure the poster is expressing his sorrow and remorse at the fact that his last check to me bounced, and is agonizing over what it will take to get back into my good graces and off my ignore list.

$1,000,000 in bearer bonds, please, delivered to my Nigerian address. You know what it is! Also, the solutions to some of your blasted puzzle caches, since I'll be in MD at the end of the week, for a day or two.

No, I don't take payment in goats.

:D

Who are you talking to? The only posts in this thread are by you. ;)

Who are you talking to? The only posts in this thread are by you. ;)

*evil cackle* That's right! You're alllll figments of my imagination! And my imagination must be truly out of control, to have dreamed up Vinny! :D

Sorry!

:D:D:D

Aha, so THAT's one of the benefits of Platinum-level membership: ignore-list immunity! Like Area 51, it's shrouded in secrecy but the observant mind can piece together the dropped clues.

Sorry!

:D:D:D

Aha, so THAT's one of the benefits of Platinum-level membership: ignore-list immunity! Like Area 51, it's shrouded in secrecy but the observant mind can piece together the dropped clues.

Oh, but you missed the other benefit that Vinny inadvertantly let slip... a special relationship with ME! I mean, come on, who wouldn't want that?

(Above reply has been struck out because otherwise I'd be acknowledging that I saw your post, and I can't do that.)

You people are all nuts :D Did you all visit the same cache or something? Did you pick up an unknown bug or bacteria the rest should be warned about??...lol

This blank post thread was funny. Oh and This is how you do a Blank Post!

Edited by lordzogat

Obviously the ignore list extends well beyond these forums:

Profile Information:

Disclaimer: I am not responsible for the Brother. I didn't addict the Brother to geocaching. Any physical resemblance between myself and the Brother is strictly coincidental. I do not even know who the Brother is. What's more, I never did!

Additional disclaimer: Don't believe anything American Peasant says. She is delusional!

Edited by EraSeek

You people are all nuts :D Did you all visit the same cache or something? Did you pick up an unknown bug or bacteria the rest should be warned about??...lol

I thwought I thaw a thmilie.

No, actually this is how you do it! not that other color you were using ; )

Showoff...very nicely done on our post. No need to get vindictive now just because others aren't as clever. :D

Down boy! You managed to make something out of nothing, where I merely made nothing out of something. I'd say you win.