GeoChick Teddy Bears

RedShoesGirl

any ladies or not-ladies order the GW6 teddy bears?

i am SO excited. mine will have my initials on them - RSG. i realize this is probably not big deal to you "old-timers", but as an easily excited newbie i am thrilled!

lara

nobody? it's not a secret is it, that i just spilled? nah.....

rsg

Awww, I'm jealous! I got way too busy with some volunteer work that I do and missed out on placing my order. They sure sound cute though.... hope you share a pic when you receive yours.

The first semi-personalized coin I participated in was the Geocaching Top 40... looks like a tiny vinyl record. We got to choose our label color, "song title" and "band name". Still trying to come up with a design for my personal coin... sigh.

Looking to trade Teddy Bears !

I have a periwinkly sparkly teddy with BEANZ on the back.

They look fantastic (thanks Hogwild folks !)

I traded some at Geowoodstock but would love to trade more.

Shared my run with my good friend from the 911 turbos so her periwinkle bears say TURBOS on the back so if you are interested in trading two with us that would be great !

Edited by wild wiggly beanz

Looking to trade Teddy Bears !

I have a periwinkly sparkly teddy with BEANZ on the back.

They look fantastic (thanks Hogwild folks !)

I traded some at Geowoodstock but would love to trade more.

Shared my run with my good friend from the 911 turbos so here periwinkle bears say TURBOS on the back so if you are interested in trading two with us that would be great !

would love to just as soon as they arrive!

lara

Here is a pic of our bear:

geochick%20bears.jpg

OMG!! Those are so cute! I have to try and get some for Beky. I have collected some of the chicks and duckies in the past for her. And her 6th birthday is coming up in June. So if anyone has any extras maybe somehow I can work out a trade please?

Thanks!

Edited by PengoFamily

Here is a pic of our bear:

geochick%20bears.jpg

OMG!! Those are so cute! I have to try and get some for Beky. I have collected some of the chicks and duckies in the past for her. And her 6th birthday is coming up in June. So if anyone has any extras maybe somehow I can work out a trade please?

Thanks!

i'll send you one of mine as soon as i receive them. a birthday present!

Does anyome know how many bears there were total? I am trying to collect some for PengoBeky's Bday. So far I have 4 that will be coming for her. :)

Thanks!

mine came in and there were some extra yellow glitter/BN ones included so i will send you out two on monday!

i gave my first one away today to woman at work and the first thing she said is "can i wear it on a necklace?"

what a great idea for the next time around. a loop at the top for wearing - either on a pendant or charm bracelet.

so we have bears to trade. anyone?!!!!

lara

Those bears look really cute :mad:

Can anyone tell ma how large they are?

@ RedShoesGirl: I´d trade you, but I don´t have anything to trade...

...yet (Maybe sometime at the end of the year I will have a personal coin made, I got som neat ideas :)

just send me your address through my profile and i'll send you one. i don't need anything in trade if you don't have anything!

they are about an inch tall. check the mailbox thread for pix.

lara

Edited by RedShoesGirl

Those bears look really cute :o

Can anyone tell ma how large they are?

@ RedShoesGirl: I´d trade you, but I don´t have anything to trade...

...yet (Maybe sometime at the end of the year I will have a personal coin made, I got som neat ideas :)

just send me your address through my profile and i'll send you one. i don't need anything in trade if you don't have anything!

they are about an inch tall. check the mailbox thread for pix.

lara

You are far too generous, this would be just aussum :mad:

I sent you a PM

7.jpg

Sorry bearly_sane, this was a group project for GWVI. But you can get them by trading. I'll trade with you, just email me and let me know what you have for trade.

Posted this on the GWVI coin thread too, but here is a list of the GeoWoodstock VI GeoChick Teddy Bears that we know of so far. The ones with the # are consecutively numbered. Anyone know of others?

GWVI 2008

PoSAM

Samantha

BearyAsh

Maddie

ohjoy!

MamaC

C-bone

&jrr

Turbos

LitLens

GoJayBees

Beanz

FRIVLAS

WWC

sillygirl

TI&S-#

GWS2008

Boo-Boo

RSG

Moo Crew

RC#

sg&jrr

Edited by Team Itchy & Scratchy

mine are numbered too. RSG

Sorry bearly_sane, this was a group project for GWVI. But you can get them by trading. I'll trade with you, just email me and let me know what you have for trade.

Posted this on the GWVI coin thread too, but here is a list of the GeoWoodstock VI GeoChick Teddy Bears that we know of so far. The ones with the # are consecutively numbered. Anyone know of others?

GWVI 2008

PoSAM

Samantha

BearyAsh

Maddie

ohjoy!

MamaC

C-bone

&jrr

Turbos

LitLens

GoJayBees

Beanz

FRIVLAS

WWC

sillygirl

TI&S-#

GWS2008

Boo-Boo

RSG

Moo Crew

RC#

sg&jrr

Is it took late to get any of these coins? I never seem to see the posts until it is too late!!! AHHHHHH :)

it is too late to order them in bulk, they were a group project, but i have one if you would like. just send me your address and i'll mail one to you on saturday - only day i seem to be able to get to the post office!

lara/rsg