Geocaching Germany Geocoin

Sparticus06

I bought an unactivated Geocaching Germany geocoin off ebay. It is a great looking coin. Only problem I am having is that I can not for the life of me, find where to get the activation code. The original owner did not even have a clue. Can anyone help? I have the silver one, but could not find a pic of it.

273_0.jpg

I bought an unactivated Geocaching Germany geocoin off ebay. It is a great looking coin. Only problem I am having is that I can not for the life of me, find where to get the activation code. The original owner did not even have a clue. Can anyone help? I have the silver one, but could not find a pic of it.

273_0.jpg

Try here: http://www.geocachingshop.de/ however, usually the activation codes are sent with these coins

Edited by Castle Man

That is where you can buy them, already found that site. I did not see anywhere that you can activate it. I did contact the site to see if they could help. No response yet. I have emailed the seller on ebay about the code. They havent got a clue.

Edited by Sparticus06

273_0.jpg

It its as Castleman wrote in his posting: Normally this coins are delivered in a small plastic bag with a paper slip that shows the activation code. So I think, the guy who sold the coin to you should have the code. I don't think the shop will be of any help.

Some years ago I had lost the activation codes on one of my coins. I send an e-mail to Groundspeak and asked for the code. They were very helpful then.

273_0.jpg

It its as Castleman wrote in his posting: Normally this coins are delivered in a small plastic bag with a paper slip that shows the activation code. So I think, the guy who sold the coin to you should have the code. I don't think the shop will be of any help.

Some years ago I had lost the activation codes on one of my coins. I send an e-mail to Groundspeak and asked for the code. They were very helpful then.

Maybe I will try emailing Groundspeak to see if they could help. I have asked the person who sold me the coin about the code, they said they dont have it.