GeoK9 Cointest

Tristin GeoK9

:D Today I went caching with my mom (tsun) and my sister (Dakota). We did two caches way out in the mountains and I had alot of fun. I got to see some cowboys riding on the trail and I didn't chase the horses but my mom chased the cowboys :D . I got to play in the creek but I was too chicken to to cross it so I jumped the whole thing and my mom laughed at me. On the way back to the truck I rolled in horse manure and my mom said I stink. I was also a bad boy today, I chased another dog and I got in big trouble for that but since I'm so cute my mom didn't stay mad at me for very long. I had a really fun day :D

The cointest is for one of my mom's Tatanka Pejula Nickel white/orange (trade/gift) only coins.

Question: How many miles did I hike today (exact amount)? Hint: more than 1 but less than 5 total.

Rules:

No post edits or that post is disqualified.

1 post every 15 minutes.

I have final say on winner.

No whimpering, barking, or begging.

Here is me and Dakota on the trail.

44fb3aae-ffba-416c-b166-7b6cc011cc7e.jpg

3.2 miles and you had to carry your Mom out because of her old age and inabilty to keep up.

On a side note, I see where you got your looks. At times it's almost too hard to tell you and your mother apart. :D:D

Wow, not only did you guess correctly but you 'dogged' on my mom! She said she'd take care of you at GW6 but stay away from me cause I'm going to pee on your leg when I see you.

Congrat's make sure to send me your address so I can send you your surprise :D I mean coin.

Tristin

3.2 miles and you had to carry your Mom out because of her old age and inabilty to keep up.

On a side note, I see where you got your looks. At times it's almost too hard to tell you and your mother apart. :D:D

Wow, not only did you guess correctly but you 'dogged' on my mom! She said she'd take care of you at GW6 but stay away from me cause I'm going to pee on your leg when I see you.

Congrat's make sure to send me your address so I can send you your surprise :D I mean coin.

Tristin

:D:D:D

Congratulations to the winner! Watch you legs!!! If you feel something wet...you know what it is and from where it came!!! :D:D:D

Hey Tristin! are you chasing cats??? Let me know if I have to hide in my cache again!!! (See my avantar!):D:D:D

I don't chase the cats at home here but I'd hide the cat anyhow because I'm not 'fixed' yet and well let's just say I "love" the cats :D

Edited by Tristin GeoK9

Hey Tristin! are you chasing cats??? Let me know if I have to hide in my cache again!!! (See my avantar!):D:D:D

I don't chase the cats at home here but I'd hide the cat anyhow because I'm not 'fixed' yet and well let's just say I "love" the cats :D

Oups! what to do now? Shall I hide in my cache again? And if you find me?? It will not be just a discover but probably a grab or retrive!!! :D:D

I am too young!!!! I am just a kitten!!! : Go and get "fixed" soon!!! laughing: :D:D

Well...I saw the heart in your post and I am sure we will be fine!

After all, you are a geodog! I am a geokitten!!! :D