Help in Nashville, Tennessee Zero Milestone

Parsa

Does anyone know where the Tennessee Zero Milestone is located in Nashville? It replaces the original 1924 milestone, which was placed as part of the Lee Highway Association and AAA push to have zero milestones in each city. Other milestones from the early auto era occur in Washington, DC at the Ellipse, San Diego (Pacific Milestone), San Antonio, and St Augustine, Florida.

The milestone should be near the giant map of Tennessee near the Capitol. Here's a picture I found online:

n%2002%20c%20milestone.jpg

Here's the original:

zero101.jpg

Parsa

Does anyone know where the Tennessee Zero Milestone is located in Nashville? It replaces the original 1924 milestone, which was placed as part of the Lee Highway Association and AAA push to have zero milestones in each city. Other milestones from the early auto era occur in Washington, DC at the Ellipse, San Diego (Pacific Milestone), San Antonio, and St Augustine, Florida.

The milestone should be near the giant map of Tennessee near the Capitol. Here's a picture I found online:

Here's the original:

zero101.jpg

Parsa

The Tennessee Zero Milestone is located in the Tennessee Bicentennial Capitol Mall State Park in Nashville.

Here's the original:

zero101.jpg

Parsa

The Tennessee Zero Milestone is located in the Tennessee Bicentennial Capitol Mall State Park in Nashville.

Thank you. I know it's in the park, somewhere near the ground map of Tennessee, but I was hoping someone could narrow it down a bit more. It's a very big park. Coordinates, or a description based on an aerial photo, would be a huge help.

Parsa