Relisting cache without UK mods?

We fixed a cache of ours last weekend and then came back to update the co-ordinates. However, the co-ordinates have moved a significant distance from the original set and the site is saying that I should contact a moderator. The one suggested was Eckington. He was really helpful, explaining that he was no longer a moderator, and suggested that I contact Decenagi - however, when I search to send him a message there is no text box to insert a message.

What do fellow UK GCer's do now to contact admins to sort out a cache?

I ought to add that I know that there are ongoing discussions about the UK, that I am just becoming aware of. I am not in hold of the full facts and don't want to enter in to that debate right now. Rather, I want to discuss the practicalities of relisting our cache.

TIA

Edited by kabads

We fixed a cache of ours last weekend and then came back to update the co-ordinates. However, the co-ordinates have moved a significant distance from the original set and the site is saying that I should contact a moderator. The one suggested was Eckington. He was really helpful, explaining that he was no longer a moderator, and suggested that I contact Decenagi - however, when I search to send him a message there is no text box to insert a message.

What do fellow UK GCer's do now to contact admins to sort out a cache?

I ought to add that I know that there are ongoing discussions about the UK, that I am just becoming aware of. I am not in hold of the full facts and don't want to enter in to that debate right now. Rather, I want to discuss the practicalities of relisting our cache.

TIA

Try Deceangi not Decenagi

J

I'm guessing, but maybe the system suggest the person who published it originally. I agree though that GSP should sort it out. As a fallback position I suggest writing to contact@geocaching.com for all such issues now. I'm sure Deci has more than enough on his plate at the moment.

I can be contacted by using the email a member facility in my profile, or by the PM link under my Avatar :) Please let me have the GC No of the Cache and the new coordinates.

And I did scan the Update coordinates logs for the weekend to see if any GC No popped up more than once :) . I just did not do a full check :) but I can run off and check PuP's caches :D:D