The sale of mystery/gift coins

jAY miLLS

If I had the money, I'd do a mystery coin. In time I may get a group together and do one anyway. The motivation would be to make someones day and have some fun. Yes some may get sold, but how can a future event take away from the fun and enjoyment I'd get out of the coin in the here and now that I'd be working with in giving them away for the enjoyment?

Life changes. If I give a coin to someone and they truly enjoy it then hit a spot of trouble and the coin has some value why would I ever stop them from selling it to help them with their need? Why would I ever assume they are selling it out of greed before I asked? If I enjoyed the giving at the time and I give them the benefit of the doubt later...it's all good.

Besides all that, if I put a restriction on the gift I'd actually enjoy doing it less myself.

If I had the money, I'd do a mystery coin. In time I may get a group together and do one anyway. The motivation would be to make someones day and have some fun. Yes some may get sold, but how can a future event take away from the fun and enjoyment I'd get out of the coin in the here and now that I'd be working with in giving them away for the enjoyment?

Life changes. If I give a coin to someone and they truly enjoy it then hit a spot of trouble and the coin has some value why would I ever stop them from selling it to help them with their need? Why would I ever assume they are selling it out of greed before I asked? If I enjoyed the giving at the time and I give them the benefit of the doubt later...it's all good.

Besides all that, if I put a restriction on the gift I'd actually enjoy doing it less myself.

BRAVO , Well said :)

For me, the difference is selling it for a profit and selling it during a moment of need.

If it's a genuine time of need, a simple note to the mystery coin person and a little message on the ebay page could go a long way in avoiding misunderstandings and mud slinging!

I know all too well the need to sell something when there's a moment of need... but there are ways to do it without looking ungrateful, greedy or insensitive and still maintaining your privacy.

Naomi

I didn't think a gift had such a personal pull to people- generally when you give someone something as a gift, the person can do whatever they want with it. Give it away again, keep it, throw it away, sell it...

If they want to sell the coin, more power to them.

It's up to everyone else to choose to buy it or not.

If I had the money, I'd do a mystery coin.

They can be spendy but well worth the cost. When you get an email from the parent of a kid who found one in a cache and has let go of it in 3 days. :):D:D

Edit to add... that kid can be aged 1 to 100 too. :)

Edited by avroair

For me, the difference is selling it for a profit and selling it during a moment of need.

If it's a genuine time of need, a simple note to the mystery coin person and a little message on the ebay page could go a long way in avoiding misunderstandings and mud slinging!

I know all too well the need to sell something when there's a moment of need... but there are ways to do it without looking ungrateful, greedy or insensitive and still maintaining your privacy.

Naomi

Hello Naomi!

I agree with you!

the thing that makes me sad is that others hoping to find one or to be the lucky chosen ones who will get a mystery letter or something and others... :)

If you are selling becasue you really have an economic problem, it is ok! If the coin is a mystery you add a note explaining, here in the foroums or in the auction! If the coin is not a mystery and it was a gift, I believe it would be good to talk to the one who gave you the coin first and explain!

Now if this is just for profit... well...I just do not feel very good about it! of course it is just my personal opinion! :)

I can't imagine bidding on a mystery coin. To me the greatest thing about them is that someone wanted to send you a coin....just for the fun of it! It would take away the specialness to buy one. We have been the recipients of a couple mystery coins, I think it's the greatest feeling to get one...ours won't be going anywhere!

The fact that so many coins were listed all at one time should tell us something, don't you think? I have seen a new thread started recently where someone wanted to know just what these mystery coins are that they keep hearing about.

For someone to have so many mystery coins in their possession in the first place should also tell us something, one of the responses to the newbies question was that they are generally given to a click (sic) of people. Yes - true they are given to people that frequent this online community, not always, but probably more often than not.

No one should have to come into this forum and lay their problems bare for all to see, I think we should all take a step back from getting so excited about the selling of mystery or gifted coins. They are just coins. If you have one and treasure it, great. If one turns up unexpectedly in your mailbox or in a cache, great, come and share your excitement with the rest of us. But let us not judge others so readily. Be annoyed if you want to be, but keep it to yourself and let us keep this online community the happy, caring place I usually know it to be.

I think the Mystery coin givers are a great bunch of people. It is a gift - Yes...but I think there should NOT be a direct monetary gain from the coin.

If times get tough, why not trade the Mystery coin with another collector for one or more coins that could THEN be sold on E-Bay.

Just my thoughts, I've seen this done a few times and believe it would sit better with many on the forums.

Why does everyone seem to think that because you are selling a gift you have to tell the whole world the reason?

I think you will find not everyone does.

I don't think you need to tell everyone all the details of your problem(s) but I do think that mentioning the fact that *something* has come up would help keep everyone from judging the decision to sell it..

edit: i dont mean tell everyone that, i mean tell the giver, maybe include in the page that you got permission.. but again, emergencies are emergencies. they tend to take away from your free time.

Edited by ThirstyMick

First I want to point out that as the OP I made no mention of any ordinary gifted coins or coins that were available by trade only. I posted to specifically address the issue of multiple mystery coins currently being sold on Ebay. To recapitulate: I feel (and this is JUST my opinion) that it is disrespectful and a slap in the face to the mystery coin givers who spent hundreds of dollars just to make these coins, not to mention the mailers and the postage required to distribute them, all out of the kindness of their heart to bring a little joy to ALL of us in our little corner of the world. I could be wrong, but I can't help but believe that Ebay sales of mystery coins has the potential of having a chilling effect on current and/or future mystery coin givers.

I understand hard times can settle in on us at times and the gods know I have had my share. That being said I personally would NEVER sell a mystery coin, I would pass it along in the spirit is was intended.

As for gifted personal coins and trade only personal coins that were addressed after the fact I will let others argue the pros and cons of that.

I think the Mystery coin givers are a great bunch of people. It is a gift - Yes...but I think there should NOT be a direct monetary gain from the coin.

If times get tough, why not trade the Mystery coin with another collector for one or more coins that could THEN be sold on E-Bay.

Just my thoughts, I've seen this done a few times and believe it would sit better with many on the forums.

Imagine for a moment - I have just had a major personal disaster of some kind, I need to realise some dollars quickly from any assets that I might have, I reiterate - quickly. Do you think I am going to start looking around for possible trades on coins that for the majority, their appeal is in the main the surprise of receiving one. Then having possibly finalised the trade - I am then going to sit and wait for the trades to appear in my mailbox and then I'm going to list those for sale. It isn't a realistic proposition in an emergency situation. Like HGF said no one should have to come in here and lay themselves bare, just the very fact that so many were listed all at once should be enough to tell anyone that there must be a good reason. Can ANYONE here honestly say that they would knowingly sell a mystery coin unless they had a good reason to - and who are we to say we should know what that is.

First I want to point out that as the OP I made no mention of any ordinary gifted coins or coins that were available by trade only. I posted to specifically address the issue of multiple mystery coins currently being sold on Ebay. To recapitulate: I feel (and this is JUST my opinion) that it is disrespectful and a slap in the face to the mystery coin givers who spent hundreds of dollars just to make these coins, not to mention the mailers and the postage required to distribute them, all out of the kindness of their heart to bring a little joy to ALL of us in our little corner of the world. I could be wrong, but I can't help but believe that Ebay sales of mystery coins has the potential of having a chilling effect on current and/or future mystery coin givers.

I understand hard times can settle in on us at times and the gods know I have had my share. That being said I personally would NEVER sell a mystery coin, I would pass it along in the spirit is was intended.

As for gifted personal coins and trade only personal coins that were addressed after the fact I will let others argue the pros and cons of that.

Well it certainly will not have a chilling effect on me. Like G. O'Coin B.U.G. Esquire my gifts are given freely.

I can't imagine bidding on a mystery coin. To me the greatest thing about them is that someone wanted to send you a coin....just for the fun of it! It would take away the specialness to buy one. We have been the recipients of a couple mystery coins, I think it's the greatest feeling to get one...ours won't be going anywhere!

Agreed. Buying a coin that was intended as a special gift for somebody else wouldn't feel right. I have a few "mystery coins" that were sent to me or found in caches and they are special because of the manner in which I received them. Buying them to me is like buying a trophy, or some other memento of sorts.

No one should have to come into this forum and lay their problems bare for all to see, I think we should all take a step back from getting so excited about the selling of mystery or gifted coins. They are just coins. If you have one and treasure it, great. If one turns up unexpectedly in your mailbox or in a cache, great, come and share your excitement with the rest of us. But let us not judge others so readily. Be annoyed if you want to be, but keep it to yourself and let us keep this online community the happy, caring place I usually know it to be.

I agree with the first part - enjoy what you receive, and share the joy with others when you get one for sure! BUT, the comment about "keep it to yourself" is way off base. basically you're saying to only comment on the good and pretend that other things don't happen here. Nope, not for me. Discuss the good, the bad or the ugly, or it's all just lip service and pretend. If you want an open forum, you have to accept it all and I hate when I see anybody post "if you don't agree, don't post" or things along those lines.

Imagine for a moment - I have just had a major personal disaster of some kind, I need to realise some dollars quickly from any assets that I might have, I reiterate - quickly. Can ANYONE here honestly say that they would knowingly sell a mystery coin unless they had a good reason to - and who are we to say we should know what that is.

(edited for brevity)

Here's my stance on this. If you (general) have so much money tied up in coins that it's the best way for you to cope with emergencies, maybe colelcting coins isn't for you. I don't pretend to know this person's business, nor do I want to. It seems that every week somebody in here has an emergency of some sort and has to dump their coins. Really, it's getting old. Hobbies like this should be for disposable income IMO. I just have a hard time believing that coins are making that much of a difference and HAVE to be sold. Could I be wrong? Sure.

Frankly, I come into these forums to get AWAY from everyday life and the stress and problems that we all have. I don't want to see it continually thrown in my face here. I can watch the news or deal with "real life" if I want that.

Does my post sound harsh? I'm sure it does. It's not meant to be, and I'm not the only one who thinks this way but I will come out and say it. This shouldn't be news to those who know me - I'm a pretty straight shooter and most people know where I stand (take it or leave it).

Before I stray too far off topic, I'll agree that sales of gifts will always have an impact on future gifts. Many have said that already.

Agreed. Buying a coin that was intended as a special gift for somebody else wouldn't feel right. I have a few "mystery coins" that were sent to me or found in caches and they are special because of the manner in which I received them. Buying them to me is like buying a trophy, or some other memento of sorts.

I agree with the first part - enjoy what you receive, and share the joy with others when you get one for sure! BUT, the comment about "keep it to yourself" is way off base. basically you're saying to only comment on the good and pretend that other things don't happen here. Nope, not for me. Discuss the good, the bad or the ugly, or it's all just lip service and pretend. If you want an open forum, you have to accept it all and I hate when I see anybody post "if you don't agree, don't post" or things along those lines.

Imagine for a moment - I have just had a major personal disaster of some kind, I need to realise some dollars quickly from any assets that I might have, I reiterate - quickly. Can ANYONE here honestly say that they would knowingly sell a mystery coin unless they had a good reason to - and who are we to say we should know what that is.

(edited for brevity)

Here's my stance on this. If you (general) have so much money tied up in coins that it's the best way for you to cope with emergencies, maybe colelcting coins isn't for you. I don't pretend to know this person's business, nor do I want to. It seems that every week somebody in here has an emergency of some sort and has to dump their coins. Really, it's getting old. Hobbies like this should be for disposable income IMO. I just have a hard time believing that coins are making that much of a difference and HAVE to be sold. Could I be wrong? Sure.

Frankly, I come into these forums to get AWAY from everyday life and the stress and problems that we all have. I don't want to see it continually thrown in my face here. I can watch the news or deal with "real life" if I want that.

Does my post sound harsh? I'm sure it does. It's not meant to be, and I'm not the only one who thinks this way but I will come out and say it. This shouldn't be news to those who know me - I'm a pretty straight shooter and most people know where I stand (take it or leave it).

Before I stray too far off topic, I'll agree that sales of gifts will always have an impact on future gifts. Many have said that already.

You totally contradict yourself, do you want to see it like it is or not?

As for the impact of future gifts being given, for some if may make a difference, but I think it is a shame if it does considering the very small numbers overall that we are talking about. Like I said earlier - it's just a coin.

If someone is a big coin collector and has 3 books of coins, why would they pick mystery coins as the first one to go? I have always wondered that. Why wouldn't all the coins be up for sell if they was hurting for money? Just a question. Not to be pointed at anyone person. :)

it's just a coin.

Not to many, it isn't ~ it's a hobby, something we spend a lot of time and energy doing, and therefore plays a large role in our lives. People can look down upon it as silly, but we all have hobbies that others deem pointless or silly. A coin can also be considered a token of friendship, some people don't have any friends and don't like making new ones.

Nope, no contradiction here. What I'm saying is that I don't come here to to hear about everybody's medical or financial emergencies - that's all. We all have them and we all have to deal with them in real life.

I come here to buy, sell, or trade coins and discuss them with the people in this forum. When something does something that potentially harms the community or changes the way that people in the community think it should be brough to light.

Perfect example: Were you here during the Wyomin Geocoin Fiasco? That was a mess that affected a lot of people and needed to be discussed and addressed.

But, this is really going off topic now, sorry. It's a discussion for another thread. You have your stance on it not affecting your future activity of giving away coins - that's your choice. Others have voiced their opinion that it will.

it's just a coin.

Not to many, it isn't ~ it's a hobby, something we spend a lot of time and energy doing, and therefore plays a large role in our lives. People can look down upon it as silly, but we all have hobbies that others deem pointless or silly. A coin can also be considered a token of friendship, some people don't have any friends and don't like making new ones.

Good points. I used a correlation to a wedding ring in another thread when somebody mentioned that a coin was simply a "hunk of metal". A wedding ring is also a "hunk of metal" is it not? You'd never sell that because of the sentimental value, right? Those that are passionate about coins also attach sentimental value to these types of coins.

Some have stated in the past that they have no problem selling mystery coins, that they would if they felt like it. If you know this info. going in and still give these people a mystery coin, well....

On the other hand if they went out and searched it out in a cache and then sell it, that's just wrong.

Sure, you need money for some tragedy, fine, I get it. Trade the coin to someone for some coins that can be sold without going against the whole idea of a mystery coin.

I know, let me guess, they don't have time to make that trade and then sell right? So many people still seem to have plenty of time for conversing in the forums......

Sorry if this is snappish, but either geocoiners are the most unlucky group of people out there, or a lot of people are using excuses to get away with selling coins off that they know they shouldn't.

It does seem a bit odd to use ebay to liquidate assets, given that it isn't exactly an instant payout. And selling a handful of coins like the ones currently listed can't drum up THAT much money, not like what you'd get by taking a loan out against your 401K, borrowing against the equity in your home, selling more liquid assets like stocks/bonds, etc.

I'd have to agree that if you are using geocoins as an "investment" with money that would normally be going into something slightly stabler like a 401K or an insurance policy, you're in over your head. While I may be in WAY over my head in geocoins, I've got plenty of other assets to liquidate before I'd be hawking my regular geocoins, let alone my mystery coins, on ebay! :D

I'm sure I'm coming across as an elitist snob, but I guess I'm just puzzled as to why the mystery coins would be listed first of any collector's large collection. Perhaps under the assumption they would attract the highest bids and it is easier to list 10 coins than a few hundred.

As to the personal attachment to coins, for auto fanciers out there, you know that scene in Ferris Bueller where the classic sports car goes sailing out of the garage window and crashes down below? Yeah, that pain you feel for the car is how some folks feel about their coins.

Nope, no contradiction here. What I'm saying is that I don't come here to to hear about everybody's medical or financial emergencies - that's all. We all have them and we all have to deal with them in real life.

I come here to buy, sell, or trade coins and discuss them with the people in this forum. When something does something that potentially harms the community or changes the way that people in the community think it should be brough to light.

Perfect example: Were you here during the Wyomin Geocoin Fiasco? That was a mess that affected a lot of people and needed to be discussed and addressed.

But, this is really going off topic now, sorry. It's a discussion for another thread. You have your stance on it not affecting your future activity of giving away coins - that's your choice. Others have voiced their opinion that it will.

Point taken - no contradiction intended - I don't particularly want to come in here and read about everybody's problems either - but we can't call ourselves a 'community' if we can't share a little and show a little compassion. I don't believe that selling a coin is harming anybody, ok it is disappointing - I can't deny that - but harming the community - I don't think so.

I have no knowledge of the Wyomin Geocoin Fiasco, and if it did indeed affect a great many people then it is only right that at the time it was discussed and addressed. As for selling mystery coins - if everybody was doing it then yes - I believe that would have an effect. But in the greater scheme of things there are a few isolated incidences of mystery coins being sold and I don't think it is necessary for us to be greatly concerned by it.

it's just a coin.

Collecting coins is a hobby, designing coins is a hobby, reading about coins, looking at other people's coins is all a part of the hobby. I guess selling a coin is part of the hobby too, but I would suggest that it is not the greater part of the hobby, just a part of it. Lets put this in perspective a little - how many coins do you suppose were minted last year, how many coins are currently listed on ebay, how many coins are available for purchase from coin merchants. There is concern here because this coin cannot normally be purchased and someone might be making a few bucks. What I am trying to say that in the greater scheme of this hobby, although an important aspect of it for most of us, I don't think any real harm is being done to or by anyone IMHO.

I would have to disagree and say that things like this does harm the community. Not in the physical sense obviously, but there is a trust that is broken and that tends to leave much longer lasting wounds.

Each time something like this happens people are a little more cautious, a little more hesitant and ultimately a little less trusting of the "community". That is where the harm comes in.

I still think that there will be more mystery geocoins in the future. Can't let a few bad apples spoil it for the rest of us. I really like reading the stories of all the adventures and mishaps and pictures when people receive or go out and find a mystery geocoin in a geocache. To me, my mystery coins hold a lot of sentimental value. I cherish each one and personally can't see myself selling them; ever. It's more than just the shiny piece of metal that I hold in my hand...it's the thought behind the coins. That someone out there spent all this money to give freely. They create anonymous accounts so that we don't know who they are. It's out of the generosity in their BIG hearts that they do them. It's a thank you to others. It's to bring joy to others. It's just a wonderful thing that I cannot put a monetary value on. Not everyone will agree but they mean a lot to me.

When we started collecting geocoins it wasn't as an investment. Geocoins are a volatile market and one day a coin could be 'worth' x amount and the next day not nearly as much. I collect them because I like them. They having meaning for me, for various reasons; either the person who designed them, what is on them, just plain like em. I don't have them just so that if one day I find myself in a bind that I have liquid assets. That is definitely not a wise investment if doing it for that reason.

So thank you all mystery coin people out there for the joy that you bring to many, many cachers all over the world.

For myself, personally, I wont sell my mystery coins. I was thrilled to get the 3 I have. But I am also not going to judge other people who find they need to sell theirs.

Because how do we know that someone has listed ONLY their mystery geocoins on eBay? They might also have done quite a few other things - like put their house up for sale, sold their car, hocked their music collection, pulled their kids out of a private school, sold their GPSr, etc etc. They might be at the end of the road and have nothing else to do but sell. They might be being hassled by their significant other to 'downsize'. They might be embarassed to tell even the mystery coin givers that they need to sell their coin. For some people, begging forgiveness is much easier than asking 'permission'.

I do not collect anything at all except geocoins. I have never been a collector - of anything. I am looking around my house, and apart from having a quick garage sale to sell off excess electrical equipment and furniture, there is nothing I have to make quick money from. I have had some huge surprise bills crop up - urgent vet bills, medical bills, dentist bills, a blown-up car engine.... all of which cost over $1000. Until very recently, I was living from pay to pay. I did not have money in the bank, or paid-up credit cards to fall back on. The only thing I have that I can make good money on, is my geocoin collection. It hurts to sell. It really does, but I have had to sell coins in the past. Am I now evil because I couldn't manage money or hadn't been able to save?

People all put different value on things too. Maybe a mystery coin sent from an anonymous person would not mean as much to some people as, say, a personalised engraved gifted coin from a friend?

I dont think it is fair to say that people who cant afford geocoins shouldn't be collecting. That's just cruel. I have known some coiners here who have saved up for ages to buy the 10 coins they have in their tiny collections. Geocoins make people happy - why should only people who can easily afford them have them???

But with all that said, there are people who only see dollar signs when they receive a mystery coin, so they sell it on eBay to make a nice quick tidy profit from the gift of a thoughtful person. I think this scenario stinks.

But please excuse me - I'm off to bid ont hose coins on ebay.......and who knows what I will do with them :D:)

Yes, Bravo !

I dont think it is fair to say that people who cant afford geocoins shouldn't be collecting. That's just cruel. I have known some coiners here who have saved up for ages to buy the 10 coins they have in their tiny collections. Geocoins make people happy - why should only people who can easily afford them have them???

Anyone only having ten coins shouldn't be spending so much as to make them go broke and end up living in a cardboard box underneath a bridge. I've certainly not a thing against someone who shows the restraint to only have coins in the double digits, regardless of budget! :D

Buying several hundred if it stretches your credit to the max and you skip paying bills, well, that my dear is politely called an obsession and probably should be termed addiction with a 12 step program (seen the coin, just haven't signed up yet! :) )

But with all that said, there are people who only see dollar signs when they receive a mystery coin, so they sell it on eBay to make a nice quick tidy profit from the gift of a thoughtful person. I think this scenario stinks.

People who only see potential resale value in gifts have a very shallow set of values. Thankfully, I think this group is extremely small, and the collector that this whole thread was launched due to their sales is in dire straights (one would assume, but haven't heard other than rumors from 3rd hand sources) is therefor hopefully NOT in this group of low-life.

But please excuse me - I'm off to bid ont hose coins on ebay.......and who knows what I will do with them :D:D

If the proceeds were going to a known charity or person who has admitted to some need other than greed, I'd bid on a few of the coins I don't already have. :D

Who is it ?

<added by moderator>

Questions like this are inappropriate for this forum. I'll refer to this section of the Forum Guidelines:

Examples of posts that may be edited or deleted include posts containing profanity, chain letter and other spam postings, posts that disclose the tracking number codes for Groundspeak travel bugs or posts that reveal private information about another community member.

</added by moderator>

oops, sorry !!

The whole point that I am trying to make with this thread is that Ebaying mystery coins erodes the very spirit in which they are given. They were given freely to the lucky recipients to bring a smile to there face and hopefully make their day. My bottom line is that if an individual has no desire to keep these mystery coins I would suggest that they simply and freely pass it along anonymously to someone else to keep the intended spirit of the act intact. Lets keep these mystery coins special, not just another commodity to be put on ebay at someone elses expense. Again I will point out that I am only talking about MYSTERY COINS, not personal coins gifted, or those coins that were available as trade only which as far as i am concerned in a completely separate argument. Of course as a disclaimer i will state this is only my opinion.

Keyword: Given

Maybe the ones who this bothers should stop 'giving' their coins out and instead, 'loan' them. That way you'd have a better argument when they magically appear on eBay.

Better yet, make it a trackable with a mission of staying with the person for as long as they still want it. Then you won't be disappointed when it moves on when the original party loses interest and it's new owner has a new found enjoyment.

That's my opinion. :D

Edited by XopherN71

I would like everyone to know. I have 150 coins that I am going to start dropping in caches. They are different than last years coins but just as beautiful. I hope to make a few extra trips across the pond so be watching over there as well. The first few coins should be out in the next week or so with more to fallow late this month.

First Finder, please start a new thread for this years coin. TPTB said it was Ok to start a new thread.

:D

I would like everyone to know. I have 150 coins that I am going to start dropping in caches. They are different than last years coins but just as beautiful. I hope to make a few extra trips across the pond so be watching over there as well. The first few coins should be out in the next week or so with more to fallow late this month.

First Finder, please start a new thread for this years coin. TPTB said it was Ok to start a new thread.

Great Geo Leprechaun!! Wonderful in fact!! I will be watching for that thread. Wearing of the green and liting a few guinnesses to toast you and the spirit of the giving of the coins!!! :)

:)

Can't wait to see these! I hope to be able to see one in person and hopefully give one a good home. :D

Great Geo Leprechaun!! Wonderful in fact!! I will be watching for that thread. Wearing of the green and liting a few guinnesses to toast you and the spirit of the giving of the coins!!! :D

I'm a-watching for this wonderful coin to show up on my radar, and I'm already a-drinking my Guinness tonight!! Trying out an award winning chili recipe tonight that I found online to use for a competition at work on Monday, need something to put out the fire! :)

I think I speak for the majority when I say we appreciate not only your generosity but the generosity of all the mystery coin givers. I hope your new coin as well as any future mystery coin will be received with the spirit it was intended and treated accordingly. These mystery coins are "very special gifts" that should NOT be put on Ebay when the recipient determines they no longer want to possess it. As I stated earlier, in this case it should simply and anonymously be passed on to another recipient to keep the spirit the coin represents alive. Of course this is just my opinion. Peace

Geo_Leprechaun Posted Today, 07:19 PM

Hmm... How about a trip from the Emerald Isle to Florida's Emerald Coast? :D