Nude Caching Geocoins Now Available

dorkfish

I would really like a copper set but it seems only the trackable one came in copper, or am i looking in the wrong place. Great coins and I cant wait to see the next one.

email sent

Was there a copper set (pair)? I thought the sets (trackaable/non trackable pairs) were on in Antique Silver and Antique Bronze?

I would really like a copper set but it seems only the trackable one came in copper, or am i looking in the wrong place. Great coins and I cant wait to see the next one.

email sent

Was there a copper set (pair)? I thought the sets (trackaable/non trackable pairs) were on in Antique Silver and Antique Bronze?

There will be some copper sets also but I wasn't sure if it was ok to post that since one of the coins in the set is not trackable. :P

That was hilarious and I just realized I am a prude American! ;) I'm brave but not that brave although the Jehovah's witnesses back in Minnesota about 1994 would say other wise (some have heard the story) :D:D

Oh yes, I have heard that story! Those poor guys! :D

I must be a total prude American as well...I am not brave enough to cache in the buff. :D

Mine came in the mail. Hey there's purple flowers on the untrackable version.

EDIT: I activated the coin, and I noticed there were extra numbers, that match the numbers on the Cache. Do I have Brass set #123?

Edited by gustav129

Mine came in the mail. Hey there's purple flowers on the untrackable version.

EDIT: I activated the coin, and I noticed there were extra numbers, that match the numbers on the Cache. Do I have Brass set #123?

Yep, these coins are matching numbered sets. The number on the ammo can should match the number next to the tracking number on the other coin.

For those of you who preordered the sets, I received word from the mint last night that these will be shipping sometime this week. As soon as they arrive they will be packaged up & mailed out. I'll also send out emails letting everyone know. If the coins arrive while I'm out of town I will enlist a trusted family member to package up the coins & get them out to you all :huh:

Mine arrived well over a week ago. What an awesome coin. The relief on it is incredible. Great job Karma, et. al.

I must agree with you keewee - the relief on these coins is quite impressive. :laughing:

Why do I keep envisioning you guys ummm... "admiring" the relief detail not on the pg coin, but on the rated x ones.... and doing so in the ummm... braille method?

:laughing:

Mine arrived well over a week ago. What an awesome coin. The relief on it is incredible. Great job Karma, et. al.

I must agree with you keewee - the relief on these coins is quite impressive. :laughing:

Why do I keep envisioning you guys ummm... "admiring" the relief detail not on the pg coin, but on the rated x ones.... and doing so in the ummm... braille method?

:laughing:

ROTFLMAO - it is artistic appreciation!! Nothing more, nothing less. :D

This is just a quick post to let anyone who might interested know that I have some additional sets of Antique Copper Nude Caching Geocoins available for purchase. I recently reminted 50 sets and half are still available. Once these coins are gone I will be retiring the Nude Caching geocoins.

Here is a link: http://www.dorkfishcoins.com/cart/index.ph...products_id=116