Nude Caching Geocoins Now Available

dorkfish

After 8 months of laboring on these coins Mrs. Shop99er and I are happy to announce the arrival of the Nude Caching Geocoins. The coins are currently available in Antique Brass, Antique Silver & Antique Copper. Please see below for photos & links to view better looking photos, lol.

a95c95d8-e599-42e1-b5d5-290de99ed4cf.jpg

Antique Brass: http://www.dorkfishcoins.com/cart/index.ph...products_id=114

1c93edf4-d884-46a7-987b-0d56fd31cfe7.jpg

Antique Copper: http://www.dorkfishcoins.com/cart/index.ph...products_id=113

109d77d9-d1cb-4dd0-a26e-9b381a70e52f.jpg

Antique Silver: http://www.dorkfishcoins.com/cart/index.ph...products_id=112

Hope ya'all like em :)

TTUMS here~

These coins don't really photograh well. I have a set and, in person, they are so much more detailed than the photos show. The 3-D work is fantastic and as you hold the coins at different angles you see the girl's face much better.

And yes I said 'set'. The companion coin is the same detailed quailty with a touch of something else....

Now back to work searching for pictures of naked men. It's a tough job but somebody has to do it!

TTUMS here~

These coins don't really photograh well. I have a set and, in person, they are so much more detailed than the photos show. The 3-D work is fantastic and as you hold the coins at different angles you see the girl's face much better.

And yes I said 'set'. The companion coin is the same detailed quailty with a touch of something else....

Now back to work searching for pictures of naked men. It's a tough job but somebody has to do it!

If you need any help with that research, just let me know.

:)

TTUMS here~

Need any volunteers to help search?

TTUMS here~

Need any volunteers to help search?

Hey Naomi,

Do you get Playgirl Magazine there in Sweden? Although, I've heard they don't have as many hangups about nudity of there so they probably have plenty of magazines to choose from. I new a teacher in college who taught a sex ed class there and she was from Sweden and I heard a lot of stories:) I'm never too busy to help create a quality geocoin so if you need the help researching just let me know. LOL!

EDIT: P.S. Don't tell Chip :)

Edited by Nochipra

I got Karma's website newsletter and had to have a set! I got the copper and the brass set.

I posted this in another thread:

On those out of town caches, like terrain 4 or more, how about doing them nude?

Folks do it ALL THE TIME!

You would not believe the emails I get on my Nude Cacher locationless terracache from folks tellin' me that their nude cachin' experience was the most FUN they ever had caching.

Love them. I ordered a set for my boyfriend's birthday.

He is going to love them!

LOL. I bet that one stays in Craig's pocket!

Happy to hear you will be starting the male version soon!! If you need any help we can meet for lunch and look at the magazines and compare notes!! Course we'll have to hide it from the waiter/waitresses eyes like we did these coins - when they came up to the table to see if everything was alright :) For anyone who ordered these....you are gonna like 'em!!!!

I am shocked that Groundspeak approved the design. It seems a bit risky for a family friendly site especially since there will be a nontrackable version.

Groundspeak has absolutely NO say in what can go on a coin that doesn't use its logo or tracking system. There is no geocaching "government" regulation of coin content.

What's risky about a little nekkidity? Most people enjoy a little freedom from textile bondage from time to time. :D:):D

Now, a coin for the geocaching version of the "Mile High Club" (oh, it happens) might be pushin' the limit a tad bit past 11. :D

I am shocked that Groundspeak approved the design. It seems a bit risky for a family friendly site especially since there will be a nontrackable version.

My hats off to Groundspeak for approving it! I don't see anything wrong with it as it was very tastefully done. And believe it or not, there are some people out there who do geocache in the nude. (not us though lol)

Edited by coreynjoey

Mama Cache..... I got poison ivy just about a two weeks ago after caching in the dark in shorts. The stickers I walked thru did NOT look like PI..... and I cut up my legs pretty badly....... we didn't find the cache either!!!!! So....... nude caching..... not for me.... not w/my luck!

But......Nude caching coins........ I can't wait to see the ones I ordered, LOL!

and..... the upcoming one!!!!

I couldn't pass up any all-metal coin that TTUMS was involved with, they harken back to the day of the WA county coins....only how many more coins to complete the series? :D:D

I'd like to lobby for a "WA county coin of the month" club and sign up folks to fund such an effort! I know I'd be pulling out my wallet in a heartbeat, and doesn't have to be every month, could be a "whenever-the-next-county-is-available" club! :D

Unless someone is going to say that counties outside of the greater Sea-Tac area are too dull to deserve a coin, what's an impediment to such a coin club? :):D

I couldn't pass up any all-metal coin that TTUMS was involved with, they harken back to the day of the WA county coins....only how many more coins to complete the series? :D:D

I'd like to lobby for a "WA county coin of the month" club and sign up folks to fund such an effort! I know I'd be pulling out my wallet in a heartbeat, and doesn't have to be every month, could be a "whenever-the-next-county-is-available" club! :D

Unless someone is going to say that counties outside of the greater Sea-Tac area are too dull to deserve a coin, what's an impediment to such a coin club? :):D

TTUMS here ~

Well you are just the sweetest thing! Thank you so much for those kind words. I thought that the WA County coins were just a dinky blip on the radar.

I had quite a few other county coins designed but the interest just wasn't there. I couldn't even get enough pre-orders for a minimum of 100 cions so I quit making them. Had I made them trackable they would have sold out evey time but I'm not a fan of trackablilty for several reasons.

Thanks for remembering my coin series. It must made my heart skip a beat!

I'd like to lobby for a "WA county coin of the month" club and sign up folks to fund such an effort! I know I'd be pulling out my wallet in a heartbeat, and doesn't have to be every month, could be a "whenever-the-next-county-is-available" club! B)

TTUMS here ~

Well you are just the sweetest thing! Thank you so much for those kind words. I thought that the WA County coins were just a dinky blip on the radar.

I had quite a few other county coins designed but the interest just wasn't there. I couldn't even get enough pre-orders for a minimum of 100 cions so I quit making them. Had I made them trackable they would have sold out evey time but I'm not a fan of trackablilty for several reasons.

Thanks for remembering my coin series. It must made my heart skip a beat!

Hmm, if you ever worked on a Cowlitz county coin, I'll pay whatever it takes to bring it to market, still holding out for a coin from my birth county! :D

Perhaps my fondness for WA county coins is due to my current location waaaaay far away from my home state; perhaps it is due to the crisp, clean and uncluttered art of the coins without the need for paint to tart up the artwork to lure in buyers.

My hats off to Groundspeak for approving it! I don't see anything wrong with it as it was very tastefully done. And believe it or not, there are some people out there who do geocache in the nude. (not us though lol)

I agree, CnJ! I had to really get used to things and how they are done here in Europe. A lot less rigidity towards the naked body. Here I learned that naked doesn't mean sex, it just means.... no clothes, lol! Although I still do get a little surprised when I see folks changing to their swimming suits by a tree, like it's apropriate cover, lol! I just had to get past my prudish upbringing, lol! I love the freedom here, but it's not for me.... :)

I, personally would love to see That cowboy that Steph used as her "icon" sometimes :D !

Maybe his cowboy hat could cover his nakieness, lol! Handsfree, of course :D!

Naomi :D

Great idea! Fantasic coin! I like it a lot! Ordered a set of course. :D

I have not tried naked caching, but from what I read here not much should stop me. I live in Sweden, we have no poison oak or ivy here, ticks yes, but it would be easier to spot them right? Thorny bushes could be avioded ... Well, hmmm, have to think about this a little :D

You women are shocking :lol:

Alright, I ordered a couple... just because I want to see what is under the purple ribbon... :)

SHOCKING? You should see what we rejected!

And what's under that purple ribbon?.... big perky ones.

ROTFLMAO - Thanks for clearing that up! :D

Thanks everyone for all your great comments & for your continued support :lol: I'm really happy that people are enjoying these coins! While Debbie wasn't worried, I was just a tad bit anxious.

All of the orders have been mailed out so they should hopefully be arriving really soon. I took a little extra time and packaged all of the coins in Saflip flips. These are the flips that contain no PVC or oil so your coins can sit inside them for a very long time and not become damaged. While they cost quite a bit more than the other flips I thought it was worth it.

I still have a few more of the trackable version of these coins available for immediate shipping. I've decided that I will not be reminting anymore of just the trackable coins, most people seem to only be interested in owning the set.

Thanks again & I hope everyone enjoys their coins. Please let us know what you think when they arrive!