City Navigator NA NT 2009

My other post appears to be messed up. So here is my question again.

Have any of you that have gotten 2009 tried this yet? I waited to get City Nav until the 2009 version came out, but I want to know if it will still fit in the internal memory of the 400t like the 2008 version would?

Edited by CacheARRRS

Here's note from someone who has done this on the GpsPasSion forums -- looks like you'll have about 64MB left on internal memory. Of course you can always put it on an SD card later.

I received Colorado 400t. The internal memory is about 4GB, The freespace is 1.08GB, I can put City Navigator North America NT 2009 on it, then there is 64MB left.

Downloaded and installing :)

Kind of bummed it still does not have our development in it yet but oh well.

Once again, Garmin's support is amazing! I got the update for FREE and I was able to download it from my 'myGarmin' account.

:)

Free because you just bought 2008?? or free because you just registered your GPS with them>> I am still confused on that i guess.

Downloaded and installing :)

Once again, Garmin's support is amazing! I got the update for FREE and I was able to download it from my 'myGarmin' account.

:D

Free because you just bought 2008?? or free because you just registered your GPS with them>> I am still confused on that i guess.

I saw some had gotten the update for free. Garmin's policy to qualify for the free update is that you had to have purchased and registered your 2008 version no more than 30 days. :D

Edited by stroute

Downloaded and installing :D

:)

When I select all the North America maps in Mapsource excluding Canada and Puerto Rica, it lists 318 maps at about 1.6 gig. Free space on the CO is 1.08 gig. Any advice? I'm just trying to set the CO up for auto routing.

Sounds like you have the non-NT maps which will work on the Colorado, they just aren't as compressed as the NT version so you won't be able to fit as much in the same space. If you just bought them you might want to consider returning them getting the NT version.

GO$Rs

Canada...gone. Alaska...gone. I'm sorry to have to tell you, but west of the Mississippi didn't fare too well. Mostly GONE. Hey I did keep Idaho though, my parents live in Boise. Seriously though if I really need anything I knocked off I have a bunch of sd cards laying around that I use in an mp3 player. Plenty of storage if required.