Little Miss Avroair Cointest

avroair

Jillian Elizabeth Clemens ~ aka Lil Miss Avroair

Was born 4:32 a.m. May 10th

20 inches long, 6 lbs 15 ounces

Both mother and daughter are doing excellent. I am going cross eyed having had no sleep, it's off for a nap, you guys can sort out the winners. :o Thanks for all the kind words and encouragement.

Mark

Avroair

:o:blink::o

Congratulations on your wonderful beautiful little girl!! It looks like she already has you wrapped around your finger!!! LOL Jillian is a beautiful name too!!!

I also say yipee as it looks like I got the weight right in post #43!!!

Looked through the posts and think these might be the cointest winners...

1) date of birth-May 10------Mama Cache post #5

2) time of birth--4:32am------Jan and the percy Boys looked to be the closest with the guess of 4:20am in post #13

3) official weight--6# 15 oz---LadyBee4T in post #43 (I found a cool converter in google to convert weight to kilo 3.148 kilo)

4) geocaching motto for our new baby girl----TBD

But the real winners are the Avroair family!!!

Edited by LadyBee4T

Both mother and daughter are doing excellent. I am going cross eyed having had no sleep, it's off for a nap, you guys can sort out the winners. :laughing: Thanks for all the kind words and encouragement.

Mark

Avroair

:lol:;);)

No sleep? Wow - that's just the start - one year of night time demands, a few years of sometimes distrubed sleep, and then comes the teenage years - fitful sleep wondering when is their light going to go out, then off to College or leaving home, always wondering and disturbed sleep....

Get that nap in now - it may be your LAST.

Both mother and daughter are doing excellent. I am going cross eyed having had no sleep, it's off for a nap, you guys can sort out the winners. :D Thanks for all the kind words and encouragement.

Mark

Avroair

:DB)B)

No sleep? Wow - that's just the start - one year of night time demands, a few years of sometimes distrubed sleep, and then comes the teenage years - fitful sleep wondering when is their light going to go out, then off to College or leaving home, always wondering and disturbed sleep....

Get that nap in now - it may be your LAST.

I have 4 lil misses "NAP" is not in my vocabulary :huh:

Congrats to all the winners :D Thank you for the cointest Avroair

2) time of birth--4:32am------Jan and the percy Boys looked to be the closest with the guess of 4:20am in post #13

3) official weight--6# 15 oz---LadyBee4T in post #43 (I found a cool converter in google to convert weight to kilo 3.148 kilo)

Of course Avroair family are the real winners! :huh: Blessed by God! The greatest gift was the birth of their baby!!!

Can I ask something? In the geocaching motto... what is TBD? Is it the name of the winner? :D

Of course Avroair family are the real winners! :huh: Blessed by God! The greatest gift was the birth of their baby!!!

Can I ask something? In the geocaching motto... what is TBD? Is it the name of the winner? :D

TBD stands for To Be Determined.

Sorry for the size, you can see the celtic in her by her brown almond eyes and black hair :)

0bf8063c-b148-448e-be9f-0ce53f789e86.jpg

78dbbfd4-0707-4993-bf30-522fdb6ed0a8.jpg

Awww. She is so cute !! Congrats again. Tell the Mrs. congrats too. I think I got to meet her last year at the Burning Micro (the Mrs. that is).

...Anthus

She's beautiful!!! Sure she's yours? :o Congratulations to you both, you done good :DLooking forward to introducing our new ones sometime this year :D

Hmmm... is there something we're missing here??? And.... that was plural!!! :D

Naomi :D

:D maybe is was avroairs new one and fox-and-the-hound's new one... to get the plural... or maybe someone's holding out? :DB)

She's beautiful!!! Sure she's yours? :D Congratulations to you both, you done good :DLooking forward to introducing our new ones sometime this year :D

Hmmm... is there something we're missing here??? And.... that was plural!!! :D

:D Sounds like we might have twins to look forward to :o ?

How beautiful is she!! :)

So, does she support Liverpool or Man.U?

[LIVERPOOL

there is no manchester coin!!!!

Oh, man, if Mr Mousekakat knew that he'd be designing away!!!

He's red and proud!

NAPMI . . . Are YOU with child :D

Ahhh, I wish! I am 42 now and pretty much officially out of the baby making game, although I'd love another baby!

Nah, Micke's a HUGE Manchester United fan, that's all. Maybe that should be my next coin, lol!

Naomi

CONGRATS... and WELCOME TO THIS WORLD JILLIAN!!!

Wow Mark...You guys did good!!! She'a a Gem!!!

Hows that-eh? Have no idea where I was during all this, but MAN I am happy everything went well and she is healthy and just beautiful as could be! :D:D:D

Now what?... We're in the same boat buddy~ Right there with Dardevle! :) Sure wish I caught all the fun and surprizes in the midst of it, but better late than never! Congrats

She really is beautiful and I am happy for you and your family! :D

Ya know those 40.00 yoga balls you can get fer 10.00 on sale...It was a life saver when Emerald was wee little like her. She loved to bounce on it, and its good fer yer legs too! :D