Little Miss Avroair Cointest

avroair

Both mother and daughter are doing excellent. I am going cross eyed having had no sleep, it's off for a nap, you guys can sort out the winners. :ph34r: Thanks for all the kind words and encouragement.

That being the case... I declare myself the winner! Yay for me! B):lol:

Well, I do not think so, ´cause I am the winner :blink:

Congrats on the birth of your daughter. How is your wife doing? I know you are already wrapped around your daughter's little finger!!! Enjoy! seems like just yesterday I was changing my daughter's diaper....and poof, fast forward, she graduates from High School on May 30th. Where did the time go?????

Edited by Team FIREBOY

Jillian Elizabeth Clemens ~ aka Lil Miss Avroair

Was born 4:32 a.m. May 10th

20 inches long, 6 lbs 15 ounces

Both mother and daughter are doing excellent. I am going cross eyed having had no sleep, it's off for a nap, you guys can sort out the winners. B) Thanks for all the kind words and encouragement.

Mark

Avroair

:unsure::blink::ph34r:

B) Congratulations Mark on the new family arrival :lol: . Glad to hear both mom and daughter are doing well. Can't wait to see pictures of Lil' Jillian. How exciting! B)

I don't know how to convert grams to pounds and ounces, but this is what I came up with for the winners:

Mama Cache

1) date of birth.........May 10th - Winner!

Jan and the Percey Boys

2) time of birth - 4:20am

Super Nate

3) official weight - 6 lbs 15 ounces

Congrats to you again, Mark!

Edited by AtlantaGal

Congratulations to you and Mrs. Avroair! And to little Jillian on her birthday!

About the only advice I can give you is to not let pride keep you from letting friends and family do stuff for you! Have fun with your daughter -- let others cook meals and tidy up :ph34r:

Oh, and I hope you like Barney! :blink:

Both mother and daughter are doing excellent. I am going cross eyed having had no sleep, it's off for a nap, you guys can sort out the winners. :ph34r: Thanks for all the kind words and encouragement.

Mark

Avroair

:lol::blink:B)

Congratulations on Jillian's arrival!

Enjoy her now, cause if ya blink, there grown, LOL! Would love to see some photos. Again congrats and enjoy.

Edited by Frank n Beck

Welcome to the world Jillian! I have your birthday twin in my house.

Collette will be so excited to hear that she was born on her birthday! She was born on Saturday night that year. So the same date and day of the week! Cool.

Now make sure you bring some thing really good for your wife to eat tomorrow.....No one wants hospital food on mothers day!

Both mother and daughter are doing excellent. I am going cross eyed having had no sleep, it's off for a nap, you guys can sort out the winners. :o Thanks for all the kind words and encouragement.

Mark

Avroair

:o:o:D

Congratulations to you both! Get used to the no sleep thing.. it's going to last a LONG time! :blink:

ETA: I think I need to start reading ALL the posts before making comments.....

Edited by BRoKeN W

awww Jillian is a beautiful baby!!!! :blink: how precious!!! gosh I'm almost wanting another one just looking at her!! lol Last night we went out to dinner and we sat next to a couple that had a newborn and I thought of you guys the entire time!!! Was sending good wishes and prayers for you too!!! Glad she is a healthy baby and such a pretty one too!!

ps You'll score extra points with Mrs. Avroair for changing diapers!!! Now start relearning rock a bye baby and kumbaya :o

Congrats again to your whole family :o

Both mother and daughter are doing excellent. I am going cross eyed having had no sleep, it's off for a nap, you guys can sort out the winners. :blink: Thanks for all the kind words and encouragement.

Mark

Avroair

:o:o:o

Mark-

Congratulations to you, your wife, and your whole family. What an exciting time, especially around Mother's Day.

Both mother and daughter are doing excellent. I am going cross eyed having had no sleep, it's off for a nap, you guys can sort out the winners. :blink: Thanks for all the kind words and encouragement.

Mark

Avroair

:o:o:o

This is just wonderful! Congrats and blessing on your wife and baby girl...and you, too, Mark!

:D

Jillian is so cute, she definitely takes after her mom. Happy Mother's Day to the new mom also :D

:blink::o :o

Congrats, again, Mark and Mrs.... There's something special about baby gal's! Just wait, she'll have you soooo wrapped around that little finger of hers, you're not gonna know what hit ya!

My only advice right now...

Sleep while the baby sleeps!!

:o

Naomi :D

Both mother and daughter are doing excellent. I am going cross eyed having had no sleep, it's off for a nap, you guys can sort out the winners. :o Thanks for all the kind words and encouragement.

Mark

Avroair

:o:blink::o

Congrads on the new baby girl, I had a feeling she was going to have it real close to Mothers Day. Yous both are deserving parents to have a nice bundle of joy added to your family. Give her a great hug and kiss for us, and miss Hope You Have A Wonderful Mothers Day!

Barry and Val

sweetlife