CREW from Waterloo Coin now available

M3J

Our motley crew has had some coins made by the world famous folks of Landsharkz. The coin is quite unique and I have just been informed that the 100 coins that Landsharkz kept back from our order sold out within 2 days. As luck would have it, our CREW have the remaining coins.

The coins have tracking numbers and a custom icon. The coin is unique and is in the shape of our favorite pub beverage...

7d5ac152-24d4-49de-a35f-48eeb82f29ac.jpg

The shadow on the front of the coin is just from the photographer's head.

Coins are $10 each plus shipping. We'll only charge exact shipping and, of course, the more you order, the cheaper the per item shipping cost.

Let me know.

Cool :)

Would you like to trade for a Fastest Turtle ?

Sorry, we are a group of cachers that went together on these so we are looking to sell them all and recoup our costs. To be fair to the others, I couldn't do a trade.

For those that have already ordered, in case you get them before Landsharkz has a chance to get the activation code online, email me through my profile and I will provide the code.

Still have some of these left if anyone is still interested, though they are certainly going fast!!

We are down to the last couple of dozen coins from our initial order. If you are interested, they are $10 each plus shipping. They are quite beautiful coins with that classic stout shape. Ask any of thoe who bought from my first posting a few weeks back and they will tell you how attractive these coins are.

Here's the pic once again:

7d5ac152-24d4-49de-a35f-48eeb82f29ac.jpg

If you are interested, please email me your paypal address through my profile and I will contact with a total including shipping.

FYI, while I cannot do trades with the coins that the CREW has paid for and is selling, I do have 2 of my own personalized ones which are basically the same but have M3J added on the back. I would be willing to part with them for the right coins.