New Colorado 400t

Why does the Co 400t not work with GeoBuddy?

It say no GPS connected?

Also WebUpdater see it a F/drive with no available updates.

How do i get the beta version?

you have to download the the beta 2.51 onto your computer then run it while your gps is connected.

I have Geobuddy 2.84 and Colorado 2.51

Still geobuddy says no GPS connected?

Now what?

You must put the GPS into "Spanner" mode in the setup. When it connects, it will ask if you want Mass storage. Choose "No". You then will need to install the Garmin USB drivers if they are not on your computer.

I have Geobuddy 2.84 and Colorado 2.51

Still geobuddy says no GPS connected?

Now what?

You must put the GPS into "Spanner" mode in the setup. When it connects, it will ask if you want Mass storage. Choose "No". You then will need to install the Garmin USB drivers if they are not on your computer.

That's not the case with ExpertGPS and Geobuddy - they work with the Colorado in mass storage mode. Dan has implemented the file system access for these programs so that when you "send to gps" he writes a gpx file and "receive from gps" reads current.gpx. No need to use Spanner mode unless you want to do tracking with ExpertGPS.

GO$Rs

The GPS screen goes straight to Mass Storage Mode.

I never see an option screen to answer yes or no?

You need to go into the settings and change the serial mode to "Spanner"........

However, this is only needed for real time tracking. If you are just uploading or download waypoints or tracks, then you simply save a GPX file to the unit in mass storage mode.