My Finds PQ

BigCarbonFootprint

Can someone tell me why the number of caches returned in the default GC.com My Finds PQ does not match the number of finds listed on my profile. My profile list 900 finds, but my PQ results only show 899.

One of you finds may be logged more then once by you

Can someone tell me why the number of caches returned in the default GC.com My Finds PQ does not match the number of finds listed on my profile. My profile list 900 finds, but my PQ results only show 899.

One of you finds may be logged more then once by you

Mmmmm, that is interesting. I will look into this. I wonder if the "system" differentiates find logs from notes posted. I would want to hope the "system" is that intelligent. Also I would think that it would only gather one find log per cache. Thanks for the feedback.

The system does indeed differentiate between "notes" and "finds". It returns as many finds on a cache as you have posted. I have 17 finds on Dash for Cache GC597C, an archived Locationless, and the My Finds PQ returns all of them, as well as all my many notes on that cache.

I'd guess the difference between your find count and your PQ find count has to do with running the Finds PQ a bit before the servers synched up. Your last find didn't come through as it was too recent.

The system does indeed differentiate between "notes" and "finds". It returns as many finds on a cache as you have posted. I have 17 finds on Dash for Cache GC597C, an archived Locationless, and the My Finds PQ returns all of them, as well as all my many notes on that cache.

I'd guess the difference between your find count and your PQ find count has to do with running the Finds PQ a bit before the servers synched up. Your last find didn't come through as it was too recent.

Nope, I don't that is the issue. My last find log was 3 days ago and I ran the PQ this afternoon. My last find does show in the PQ. It's not that big a deal. I was just wondering about the discrepancy.

If you logged the same cache twice, your profile will show 900 finds, but your finds PQ is only gonna return 899 caches, since that's how many caches you found. If you find the cache you double logged, you will see the PQ contains both of your find logs under that single cache.