Is there a list somewhere of all the geocoins? (NFT)

j2garnett

short answer no

http://www.geocoincollection.com/cointrade/default.asp

is about as good as it gets.

but you can help make one! (the trackable and untrackable wikis are work in progress.)

on the GC website you'll get just the GC trackables listed - it is complete

http://www.geocaching.com/track/geocoin.aspx

look for the 3rd tab "all"

Strange...we paid for the tracking and all and the Allegany State Park Geobash 2006 isn't listed. I'm sitting here LOOKING at this coin, too. Huh.

Even GC's list might have some gaps.

Wow, that's a neat list, incredible how many there are! Is the World Travel geocoin the only one with a moving icon? I'm working on a Trackable Icons Challenge cache here in central Florida, and I can't find any of those around to discover. Anyone wanna trade a World Travel geocoin for my personal? :)

The artwork on some of those icons is incredible.

Wow, that's a neat list, incredible how many there are! Is the World Travel geocoin the only one with a moving icon? I'm working on a Trackable Icons Challenge cache here in central Florida, and I can't find any of those around to discover. Anyone wanna trade a World Travel geocoin for my personal? :lol:

The artwork on some of those icons is incredible.

There are other's but not too many that have animated icons.

short answer no

http://www.geocoincollection.com/cointrade/default.asp

is about as good as it gets.

but you can help make one! (the trackable and untrackable wikis are work in progress.)

on the GC website you'll get just the GC trackables listed - it is complete

http://www.geocaching.com/track/geocoin.aspx

look for the 3rd tab "all"

Strange...we paid for the tracking and all and the Allegany State Park Geobash 2006 isn't listed. I'm sitting here LOOKING at this coin, too. Huh.

Even GC's list might have some gaps.

it has a PC coin icon. Perhaps that's why it was overlooked when they made this new page. Let Bryan Rosthafari know. SOme of the 36x36 icons are incorrectly substituted with the 16x16 as well

PRIDE NEEDED

I have just updated a few pages -mine own and some folk who are trading personals with me. I have made a commitment to doing at least one coin a day despite my arthritis. Sadly other coin owners/ designers/ and mints especially do not care enough about past products to list them on the wikis - I especialy regret the loss of data on come of the early coinsandpins products. The national park series by hogwild deserves better too.

A decent photo is hard to come by of these coins. Perhaps because they are often travelling and not in folders :)

The wiki is one of the top google returns when you search for a coin by name - then the newbie coin enthusiaste will see your gorgeous coin and it really helps if the activation site is listed!

Sigmund Freud from Germany is a regualr contributor as well.

here are some personals that need writing up: Is your favourite coin here?

* image:Rockin Roddy's Cachestalkers icon.gif Rockin Roddy's Cachestalkers

* image:Alwayslooking icon.gif alwayslooking

* image:Icon-BlindAcorn.gif Blind Acorn

* image:Icon-CCCooperAgency.gif CCCooperAgency

* image:Mini Fire Fly Icon.gif Mini Fire Fly

* image:Roberts personal icon.gif Robert's Personal

* image:Two Happy Hikers Vintage Caching Icon.gif Two Happy Hikers - Vintage Caching

* image:King Boreas 1000th Hide icon.gif King Boreas 1000th Hide

* image:Icon-KootenayCachers.gif Kootenay Cachers

* image:Icon-NOLEFAN9399.gif NOLEFAN9399

* image:Icon-Packman5.gif Packman5

* image:Saving Shiloh Geocoins Icon.gif Saving Shiloh

* image:Icon-Scott-N8ZUS.gif Scott-N8ZUS

Edited by forthferalz

PRIDE NEEDED

I have just updated a few pages -mine own and some folk who are trading personals with me. I have made a commitment to doing at least one coin a day despite my arthritis. Sadly other coin owners/ designers/ and mints especially do not care enough about past products to list them on the wikis - I especialy regret the loss of data on come of the early coinsandpins products. The national park series by hogwild deserves better too.

A decent photo is hard to come by of these coins. Perhaps because they are often travelling and not in folders :)

The wiki is one of the top google returns when you search for a coin by name - then the newbie coin enthusiaste will see your gorgeous coin and it really helps if the activation site is listed!

Sigmund Freud from Germany is a regualr contributor as well.

here are some personals that need writing up: Is your favourite coin here?

* image:Rockin Roddy's Cachestalkers icon.gif Rockin Roddy's Cachestalkers

* image:Alwayslooking icon.gif alwayslooking

* image:Icon-BlindAcorn.gif Blind Acorn

* image:Icon-CCCooperAgency.gif CCCooperAgency

* image:Mini Fire Fly Icon.gif Mini Fire Fly

* image:Roberts personal icon.gif Robert's Personal

* image:Two Happy Hikers Vintage Caching Icon.gif Two Happy Hikers - Vintage Caching

* image:King Boreas 1000th Hide icon.gif King Boreas 1000th Hide

* image:Icon-KootenayCachers.gif Kootenay Cachers

* image:Icon-NOLEFAN9399.gif NOLEFAN9399

* image:Icon-Packman5.gif Packman5

* image:Saving Shiloh Geocoins Icon.gif Saving Shiloh

* image:Icon-Scott-N8ZUS.gif Scott-N8ZUS

Danoshimano has a great collection of coin photos (a great collection of coins too :mad: ) on his web site he states:-

All geocoin photos are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License. If you see your coin issue here, I am happy to supply you with any size image you request.

Link to his site is here.

Great job you are doing on the wiki forthferalz.