Colorado 400t not showing caches

I put a ton of caches on my Colorado but all the sudden ones I try to put on there won't show on the map!

They are loading on and I even tried to put them on my SD card just in case my 400t was out of memory which it did but they are also not showing on my map.

Is there something special I have to do to get them to show on the map and such??????

This is a big pain to have happen all the sudden...

Do you have more than 2000 geocaches loaded?

I would start by removing all of the gpx files from your Colorado and putting the ones back on that you need.

GO$Rs

I probably don't even have 200 geocaches on there is the thing and I tried zooming in as far as I could but I can see my other caches there just not the ones I am loading...

To remove them is it as simple as finding the device on "my computer" then deleting them?

Thanks,

AL

Hey g-o-$ers. I'm having a similar issue, I downloaded my 100 closest caches and moved them to the CO by dragging and dropping both (gpx and wpt) from their location to [drive] garmin>gpx. They show up under where to>geocaches, but when selected appear as a blue pin instaed of the treasure chest. Any advice? BTW, my unit arrived today with ver 2.30 on it. Could that be part of my problem?

Hey g-o-$ers. I'm having a similar issue, I downloaded my 100 closest caches and moved them to the CO by dragging and dropping both (gpx and wpt) from their location to [drive] garmin>gpx. They show up under where to>geocaches, but when selected appear as a blue pin instaed of the treasure chest. Any advice? BTW, my unit arrived today with ver 2.30 on it. Could that be part of my problem?

You need 2.40 or 2.51 to see them on the map screen.

Where did the GPX files come from? They need to have certain Groundspeak fields in them to work as Geocaches.

They came from geocaching.com. I limited my pocket query to 100 caches, those will take me a while to work through. Other posts mention "shortcuts>geocaches", but mine is "shortcuts>where to>geocaches". I'll download and install the 2.51, until I do that almost nobody will know what I should be seeing. Was 2.30 the original (January 08) version? I also have gsak installed on my pc, but not the communication plug-in. Do you recommend using that?

The blue pin is normal if you've selected a Geocache as your destination. If you look closely you'll see the geocache icon underneath. To better see the geocache icon just go to the map page and scroll to a geocache (don't goto it) and you should see the geocache icon. The blue pin will show up whenever you have active navigation, it is your current destination.

GO$Rs