1000 Hey Brian --Why didn't you say something

Packanack

1000 for weathernowcast, way to go. Thanks for all you have done to make this game fun.

Ha Ha!

Going to the first "East of the Mississippi Cache" (and oldest active log book in the world) for my 1000th was a bit like going to Mecca, or so I imagine.

Check out mine and the other logs at: The Spot

I have to admit, as GPS_Fool only found 5 caches in his life (0 when he hid it) it is an incredible cache.

0d5ae8ed-e408-491e-abbb-e1ad34513d11.jpg

Here is the original list serve post:

828999a0-4b93-42d3-ba33-c3f5a9a1fd2f.jpg

1000 for weathernowcast, way to go. Thanks for all you have done to make this game fun.

Ha Ha!

Going to the first "East of the Mississippi Cache" (and oldest active log book in the world) for my 1000th was a bit like going to Mecca, or so I imagine.

I have to admit, as GPS_Fool only found 5 caches in his life (0 when he hid it) it is an incredible cache.

Congrats. You'll probably never top that as far as a memorable find. I saw your log, I'm one of the 50+ people on the watchlist. Great logs, I'm glad I don't miss any of them. I think everyone who has a camera on their person snaps a pic of that same vista you did. At least people that approach it from the "correct" direction :)

Ha Ha!

Congrats. You'll probably never top that as far as a memorable find. I saw your log, I'm one of the 50+ people on the watchlist. Great logs, I'm glad I don't miss any of them. I think everyone who has a camera on their person snaps a pic of that same vista you did. At least people that approach it from the "correct" direction :lol:

I think they would still be looking for "me" if I came from the other direction. Holding what I believe to be the oldest active geocaching log book on the planet was very special. The whole experience was grand and I am happy I missed the trail at first. It made it much more memorable. Nearly every log in the notebook is a page long! If you read all the logs in the notebook you would be there for three hours!