Daily activity

valntine

I thought I saw a link somewhere on the site where you could run a list or query of all the log entries that were added for the previous day. (hopefully limited by a range). I'd like to run something today (Monday) that would show me all the log entries for caches within say ten miles of my home so I could see who found what. It would be much more interesting than having to try and troll them all up one by one. I'm sure I saw something like this but I can't find it now. Help?

You can set up a Pocket Query to run that only returns caches with activity in the past 7 days. You could then load them into GSAK to view. But you only get the last 5 logs, so if a cache is logged 6+ times between PQ runs then you'll miss a few.

I thought I saw a link somewhere on the site where you could run a list or query of all the log entries that were added for the previous day. (hopefully limited by a range)....

There used to be a stats site that did just this in a simple summery page. They ultimatly had their datasource shut off by this site and they went away. This site and no other one since has ever come close to offering some of the simple but nice features that site had.

I used to have a lot better idea who who the noobs were in my area. Now I keep meeting complete strangers at events.

Edited by Renegade Knight