Coin codes?

VWDave

I have a few coins I've traded for or bought and misplaced the paper as to where they where from. I want to activate my coins in my collection. Could some point me in the right direction to activated the following coins:

Porsche 911 Turbo

Geostock V

Burning Micro III

Team Nab

Hurricane Katrina 07 coin

Thanks in advance

I'm having trouble with the "geokids" coin. The circular light blue one with the toy box on one side and a silhouette of adult & child walking into sunrise / sunset on the other. Card says coin code at GeocoinDesign but - the edition does appear to be in the pull down menu.

Any help appreciated.

Edit - coin is called "Kids and Caching"

Edited by Butterfly_lady

Hi Butterfly_lady, GeocoinDesign didn't do that coin, it's from CHQuality coins.

I got my codes at http://www.htqualitycoins.com/activate.php

Cheers, Mal

Thanks - the cards must have got mixed up after the photo shoot. All well now, except I wonder what coin I have that will have the other card in it? I've got about 60 sitting here waiting for activation.

If only I had a bit more time....

:blink:

I just received one of the old Wyoming coins as a prize in a cointest. This is not the newest 2007 Wyo coin but the old coin (the one that caused such a stink a while back). I can not find where to activate it. I have tried several places, including coincodes.com and didn't see the coin listed there.

Any suggestions? Thanks in advance for any help.