Taking Reservations

UOTrackers

I have a couple designs that will be coming out in May/June. Of these I will have a limited amount of Artist Editions available. All of these coins are trackable. If you are interested in reserving one please send me an email to UOTrackers@yahoo.com. I will not be taking any payments until the coins are ready to ship to you. In your email please tell me which coin(s) you'd like, if you'd like them all shipped together or as they arrive, and your paypal address. PLEASE no more than 2 of any one version. Each coin will be $15.00 plus S&H (US - $3.50 for the 1st + .50 for each additional Outside the US include your country and I will find out the cost)

WicksWorks_fans01.jpg

AE China Fan will be Antique Copper 22 are currently available for reserve.(28 were made)

AE Japan Fan will be Shiny Copper 22 are currently available for reserve.(28 were made)

WicksWorks_Pinwheels01.jpg

The Pinwheels are going through a small redesign so that they spin properly.

AE Flag Pinwheel will feature Blue Glitter on Satin Silver 22 are currently available for reserve. (28 were made)

AE Rainbow Pinwheel will feature a brighter color scheme on Satin Silver 20 are currently available for reserve. (28 were made)

I will also accept emails of interest for my Roses coins. These will up for pre-sale at Coins and Pins on May 10th. I do not know how many I will have available at this point. Also the Lizard coin sets, I'm not sure when I will have them but you can let me know you're interested and I'll add you to my list. There are 3 coins in the Lizard set ( so $45.00 per set + S&H)

Pictures and additional information is available on my site.

I also have available:

13 AE Cachepillar coins - these feature Glow in the dark enamel and a different color scheme ($15.00 + S&H)

6 AE MWGB 2007 T-shirt coins ($15.00 + S&H)

1 Black Geocoin Racer (BMW Bug) (16 made)

1 Purple Geocoin Racer (BMW Bug) (16 made)

1 Yellow Geocoin Racer (BMW Bug) (2 made)

1 Orange Geocoin Racer (BMW Bug) (2 made)

Edited by UOTrackers

What will the regular edition be?

I'm fairly certain that the pictures I posted above are the regular editions. I know for sure they (Oakcoins/Geoswag) are doing the Black Nickel for the Japanese one and the Antique silver for the Chinese and rightly so, they are beautiful, I probably shouldn't say that, lol.

For the Pinwheels (Oakcoins/Geoswag) I think what is pictured is what they are doing.

For the Roses they (Coins and Pins) are doing a Peachy/Orange (it was supposed to be pink, lol) and a Yellow Rose. Mine will be Red and Glow in the Dark White.

The Lizards (Hogwild Stuff) will be the ones pictured on my site on Black Nickel, mine will also be on Black Nickel but will be 3 different colors.

email sent for Japan fan and rainbow pinwheel!!

I'd wondered what happened to these...thanks for offering up your AE before the RE go on sale. :huh:

I don't have them yet, it's just a reserve list that's why I'm not taking any payments yet! The regular editions IMO, especially the Japanese Fan in BN and the Chinese in AS are SOOOOOOO amazing. Course I'm a silver person so maybe I am biased. :D

I'd wondered what happened to these...thanks for offering up your AE before the RE go on sale. :)

I don't have them yet, it's just a reserve list that's why I'm not taking any payments yet! The regular editions IMO, especially the Japanese Fan in BN and the Chinese in AS are SOOOOOOO amazing. Course I'm a silver person so maybe I am biased. :)

Oh yeah - I got that they weren't available yet and that these were reservations. I hope you'll let us know if we got in line or not. :huh:

I also can't wait to see the RE too. I'm sure I'll buy some of them as well depending upon the price and the state of my wallet by then. :D

I'd wondered what happened to these...thanks for offering up your AE before the RE go on sale. :)

I don't have them yet, it's just a reserve list that's why I'm not taking any payments yet! The regular editions IMO, especially the Japanese Fan in BN and the Chinese in AS are SOOOOOOO amazing. Course I'm a silver person so maybe I am biased. :)

Oh yeah - I got that they weren't available yet and that these were reservations. I hope you'll let us know if we got in line or not. :huh:

I also can't wait to see the RE too. I'm sure I'll buy some of them as well depending upon the price and the state of my wallet by then. :D

So far everyone who has sent me an email has been added to the reserve list. I"ll update numbers tomorrow evening. Thanks!

After going through my emails this morning this is what is left...

Chinese Fan 14 left to reserve

Japanese Fan 12 left to reserve

Rainbow Pinwheel 16 left to reserve

Patriotic Pinwheel 21 left to reserve

I'll update again this evening after work and once Bella is asleep.

Thanks everyone!

Again, all emails and PM's so far have been added to the lists. The Japanese Fan seems to be the most popular. Here's what's left...

Japanese Fan - 0 - Sorry I can't take any more reservations for this one.

Chinese Fan - 12

Rainbow Pinwheel - 15

Patriotic Pinwheel - 20

Edited by UOTrackers

Any updates?

Well, sorta. Last I heard the fans had been ordered. That was last week. Since Christian is likely at GW6, I don't expect any news again for at least a week on these.

The Pinwheels are delayed, I don't know how long. When I designed them, even though I knew they were going to spin I didn't think about how they would spin, so they didn't spin symmetrically, which was fine, but better if fixed, so that's what's going on with that one. (And also why I do not take money before I have the coins!)

The pre-sales for my Roses coins ended and I placed my order for my version of those coins a couple days ago. As of right now, there will only be 19 Roses available for sale in this way.

I have no idea when the Lizards will be in, haven't talked to Steve in awhile.

Several other designs are in the works, and I'll update that on my site when I know more! I am of course anxiously awaiting all my coins and as soon as they are in my hands I will notify those who requested to have them reserved! Thanks for your patience and continued interest in my designs!!!

Saw the RE's on geoswag last week.. the pricetag guaranteed I was ordering some :D

Yay! They were in my mailbox when I got home from a long weekend last night :D They look great, thanks :D

I'm glad you like them. I have 1 of each of the LE store versions, the Black Nickel Japanese Fan is my favorite!