I just got Goofed by the Goofy Cacher...anyone else!

kimba off track

Congrats indeed to all...YOU GoT GOOFED! :D

Unfortunatley I am the King of Goof...Wont go into detail,we'll just say- To get this coin would be an understatement for me! I think I need a DOH!!! :huh: Mystery coin. :D

Although this one would get me goin B) ...Congrats again!

Woo hoo! mightyzinn and I got goofed!

Zinn *loves* Disney and was *very* happy to get this in the mail :D:):)

And me, well, this coin is so right up my alley! I have the goofiest things happen to me while caching... Its a small miracle that I've never managed to hurt myself, just like Goofy!!! :):D:D

We'll get some pictures up soon for you Goofy Cacher! Thanks so much!

Woo hoo! mightyzinn and I got goofed!

Zinn *loves* Disney and was *very* happy to get this in the mail :D:):)

And me, well, this coin is so right up my alley! I have the goofiest things happen to me while caching... Its a small miracle that I've never managed to hurt myself, just like Goofy!!! :):D:D

We'll get some pictures up soon for you Goofy Cacher! Thanks so much!

Congrats!!! I agree, you do belong in the Goofy club :D

(ps, we missed you at Spring Fling :D )

Congrats to the new Goofs -- BlueMotmot and Intolerable !!

Not feeling too goofy today -- spent the day learning a new database RDBMS -- talk about dry material. Fortunately reading all the posts from all the new mystery geocoins has helped me stay awake. :)

....Anthus

Mickey (Karma owns) called Goofy (Lori owns) to see if he wanted to meet for pizza today.

This was quite fun everyone thought :D:D

They decided they must meet for lunch more often :)

GoofyMickeyHavingFun.jpg

Your Goofy and shes Dorky! What a pair! :) Looks like Mickey and Goofey had a blast...Oh and some pizza! :D

Did they share with all those Loridarlin Potato Heads? :D

Edited by 007BigD

:) This poem is for everybody who is ''Goofed'' :)

My friends are so goofy

they're goofy like me

this is what I love so much

because goofy is what we love to be!

Together being goofy

is so dang fun

everyone should try it

and at the same time, eat a hot dog in its bun! (LOL)

We can be crazie

and laugh all day

because having fun

is our friendly way!

Hanging out with us

will put a smile on your face

you may think we are stupid

but having fun is a sign of our grace!

So hang with us

if you want your day to go better

don't worry we don't bite

we're always as nice as the weather!

fv_fv_goofy_2__01.jpg

writer:Jεn Fox

Mickey (Karma owns) called Goofy (Lori owns) to see if he wanted to meet for pizza today.

This was quite fun everyone thought :D:)

They decided they must meet for lunch more often :)

GoofyMickeyHavingFun.jpg

Your Goofy and shes Dorky! What a pair! :) Looks like Mickey and Goofey had a blast...Oh and some pizza! :D

Did they share with all those Loridarlin Potato Heads? :D

OMG, you sure did get that right! You guys should have put a dorkfish and a tater coin in there with them, that would have been just GREAT!!

Ohhh... and pizzzzzza!!! *drool*

Naomi :D

Congratulations to the new recipients of this great coin! I can say for certain as I have met them both, that the two Michigan recipients--The Walkabouts and TeamEccs21 are definitely goofballs and now they have the coin to prove it!!!! :):D

Thanks for the kind words :)

Congrats to all who have been GOOFED

It's fun coming into these forums and seeing this kind of thread. Congratulations to all the folks who have received one of these adorable coins. It's a great way for someone very kind and generous to spread sunshine. I am happy for all of you and glad to see this one is continuing around the globe.

I don't ever have a clue as to who does such things, but whoever you are, good for you!

There are too many grouchy and unhappy people out there and the good doesn't get the credit it deserves. It's a real inspirsation to see.

Nuf said, anne

It's fun coming into these forums and seeing this kind of thread. Congratulations to all the folks who have received one of these adorable coins. It's a great way for someone very kind and generous to spread sunshine. I am happy for all of you and glad to see this one is continuing around the globe.

I don't ever have a clue as to who does such things, but whoever you are, good for you!

There are too many grouchy and unhappy people out there and the good doesn't get the credit it deserves. It's a real inspirsation to see.

Nuf said, anne

Hear, Hear!! I agree!

I also agree this is one cool coin!! Me thinks, Goofy needs to come to MY part of Texas and find some of the STRANGE and GOOFY caches that get hidden around here! We could really show you a goofy, errrr, good time around here, Goofy! So. come on to West Texas real soon!!

Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy! Goofy Cacher came to my town today.

IMG_1213_2.JPG

I feel like I won the lottery :D

Here is my log:

Well I'll be....What a beautiful day to be "Goof"ing-off!I had just come in from lunch when I noticed a new log on a geocache close by. I couldn't believe my Goof Luck! icon_smile.gif Goofy Cacher had come to little Seneca, SC for a visit. I had been crossing my fingers, toes, arms, and legs that this geocacher would come my way and it looks like it worked. I grabbed my Goofy watch (it isn't running, but I knew it would bring me luck) and put on the Goofiest shirt I have (a deer dressed as a hunter with a human tied upside down in a trap). I even brought along my oldest geodog for the hunt. I figured her nose would lead the way if I got lost!

I hopped in the car and rushed to the geocache. There were lots of friendly folks out walking the nearby track and playing with their discs. I turned a few heads on my hunt, but not because of MY t-shirt. My geodog has developed rough elbows and apparently everyone thought her shirt was just too cute.

I rounded the course getting closer and closer and then I spied where I thought this geocache had to be. I checked that no one was around and made a beeline for it. I found the container without much trouble and I was thrilled to see a familiar face staring out at me. I took some pictures and then opened the container. I was admiring the Goofy Cacher geocoin when I realized something, what a Goof I am! icon_smile_clown.gif I forgot to bring something to trade for it. I knew I could be back in 5 minutes tops, so I decided to sign the log and return with an unactivated geocoin to leave. That was when I noticed there wasn't a pen in the geocache. Thankfully, I had several pens in my bag and after I signed the log I left one.

I made my way out of the park and back to my car, holding little Goofy close. I love this geocoin and I don't think there has been one that is more appropriate for me than this one is!

Congrats to you neewlygoofed.

I was out caching yesterday and I have been out today but no sign of Goofy beeing here and now i now why, he was in Seneca playing Disc golf. I´m sure he had fun. We do have a lovely funpark in my town, called Liseberg, there is alot o fun going on so maybe he will go visit Gothenburg some day. Tomorrow is the day for our event but I will go caching some other day to see if Goofy has been visiting.

Joy and goofyfun to all.

grodan

Congrats, T.B.! That's just an awesome way to start the day! Isn't it nice when everything, including the weather, participates in making a great day! Of course, that beautiful coin had JUST a little bit to do with it, also! lol

Maybe, some day, Goofed will make it to Texas and into some of the weird caches we have around here!

GaHuuu GaHuuuu We've been GOOFiFied!!!

Got home the other day after being pretty goofy at a goofed-up cache (GC19F36)in the Ocala National Forest...

cb5f2504-a5d4-4dea-ace4-320702023980.jpg

We found the cache, but as the pics on the cache page showed, the cache was pretty well burned up.

Then we found out the next day that it was from a Navy F/A18 bomb that landed a mile away from its target. Somebody GOOFED!!!

Check out the GoogleMap Satellite view of this cache... it's just north of the PineCastle Bombing Range.

Well, we let the owner know of the destruction, they promptly repaired the cache, and we went back to check it out... CHECK IT OUT!!! GoofyCacher was here!! Kids were goin' NUTZ!!! My goofiest insisted on being the one to have his picture taken with the coin:

9f4eb3de-1f8f-4133-aa3e-c763b443a73e.jpg

a40d396d-3fe5-414e-a7ce-10d2af1152c7.jpg

THANK YOU GoofyCacher for bringing out the GOOF in all of us!!

a40d396d-3fe5-414e-a7ce-10d2af1152c7.jpg

THANK YOU GoofyCacher for bringing out the GOOF in all of us!!

OH my gosh, those gorgeous green eyes! How old is he and would he be interested in a very sweet little Swedish girl in about 10 or 12 years or so, lol?

Congrats to the newest goofballs!!

OH my gosh, those gorgeous green eyes! How old is he and would he be interested in a very sweet little Swedish girl in about 10 or 12 years or so, lol?

Congrats to the newest goofballs!!

He's 7, not near enough testosterone to be interested in any girls no matter where they're from...

however...give him a few years & if he's anything like his 3 big brothers... and like 99.9999% of men world-wide... yes, he'll be MOST interested in a Sweedish young lady :D

and he'll be absolutely MORTIFIED by these pictures! :D

Congratulations to all those who have been recently goofed!!

Love those pictures Dershlings!!! LOL

Nuf said, anne

Nurse Nanna is undoubtedly the goofiest cacher in Michigan--I kid you not. LOL But those are absolutely words of wisedom she wrote and I agree wholeheartedly!!

The day sure wasn't starting good for us. The other yooper did a duathlon on Sunday, we got home late. He generally swims early Monday morning but woke up still stiff and sore from his event the day before so when the early alarm went off he hit snooze, regular alarm wasn't set....we snoozed, to long! No time for coffee, this is always a bad start to the day!

He gets up, flys out the door. I'm set to follow pretty quick, run out to the jeep, noticing our fine May weather is about 37 degrees, gray and drizzly...not a great day by any means. No keys in the jeep, I always leave the keys in the jeep...run back in the house grab the keys and back on my way...the jeep gives me a pathetic rrrr sound, a click and then nothing, nada, zilch....dead! Well, I'm lucky, I do live about 1/2 mile from work I can hoof it. I pulled up my hood and headed down the street. Dang, forgot to open the sliding glass door so the dog can get to his doggie door. Do I want to deal with that later or just go back and open the door? I really don't want to deal with the dogs accident later so I turn around and trot back home, get him all set for the day and start rapidly walking back to work...funny it suddenly doesn't feel so chilly out, all this trotting is good for something!

Made it to work still feeling rushed. We had been gone for the weekend so that contributes to the feeling of being behind the ole 8 ball, lots of catch up to do. I wandered over to the post office to see if perhaps more checks than bills arrived over the weekend (that didn't happen!) there was however a little bubble mailer, hmmm...on it was......GOOFY!!!

We had been Goofed! That sure did brighten up (not the gray drizzly day) my mood! With Goofy cheering me on I'm certain this day will end better than it started....Thank You Goofy!!!

Today, as I walked out to my mailbox I noticed some unfamiliar footprints in my grass. I looked up and down the road but did not see anyone suspicious so I opened my mailbox and there on top of my mail was a white bubble mailer that said "You Have Been Goof'd Today" . As I stood there and smiled from ear to ear I could almost hear Goofy laughing "Hu-yuck! Hu-yuck! Hu-yuck!" and saying to himself, "Gawrsh, I've made another cacher smile today." THANK YOU very much Goofy Cacher for your beautiful coin, you have made my day today!!! :laughing::laughing: And don't forget to Let Your Goof Out!! everyone

Edited by kehunt64