I just got Goofed by the Goofy Cacher...anyone else!

kimba off track

When I was going through my stuff after the GeoWoodstock Meet and Greet Luau I found a Goofy Cacher coin.

I really truly never expected to see one of these so it was majorly cool.

Interestingly and fittingly I had lost my cell phone at the event and was majorly bummed. It's hard to make phone calls on a cell phone, but getting this mystery coin nearly made up for the missing cell phone...

p.s. The cell phone was found, made its way to Geowoodstock and was returned to me the next day.

When I was going through my stuff after the GeoWoodstock Meet and Greet Luau I found a Goofy Cacher coin.

Interestingly and fittingly I had lost my cell phone at the event and was majorly bummed. It's hard to make phone calls on a cell phone, but getting this mystery coin nearly made up for the missing cell phone...

p.s. The cell phone was found, made its way to Geowoodstock and was returned to me the next day.

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!! And it was so nice to meet you this weekend! I didn't know about your phone, but I'm glad you got it back........

wow that totally rocks! it's nice to see the goofy cacher still gets out and about spreading smiles... I am very envious of you, congrats! ;)

Congrats to Toojin....I know she was happy about the coin in such a hard time for her .... glad it all worked out for you Lenny :laughing:

and....

Lookie who else got one of these beauties!!! I think he found it a few days late but better late than never huh??!!!! Talk about a happy guy!!! (and you shoulda seen him looking thru the rest of his coins after that LOL)

River Cacher and his Goofy Geocoin

4acb1f37-aa26-4657-9905-848f1eeff842.jpg

Congrats to Toojin....I know she was happy about the coin in such a hard time for her .... glad it all worked out for you Lenny :laughing:

and....

Lookie who else got one of these beauties!!! I think he found it a few days late but better late than never huh??!!!! Talk about a happy guy!!! (and you shoulda seen him looking thru the rest of his coins after that LOL)

River Cacher and his Goofy Geocoin

4acb1f37-aa26-4657-9905-848f1eeff842.jpg

I went to a geocaching event tonight and decided to look through my bag from Geowoodstock and look at what i found :?)

I looked over at LD and said i do not remember getting this and then now i wonder how the heck did this get all the way in the bottom of my Geocoin Geocaching bag. HUMMMMM

What a way to end off a rough day for me.

Goofy sure added a smile to my face on a day that i needed it.

Thanks so much and congrats to the rest out there for getting this wonderful Geocoin.

One of Goofy's coins was part of the buy in pot at the Midwest Geobash Geocoin Poker Tournament. Though I only finished in 3rd place a good friend pointed Goofy out to me and I grabbed it on my first pick.

Since I already have been Goofed I'll pass this coin on to my new son in law sometime this weekend. It is the least I can do for a great young man who has made my daughter very happy.

Congratulations Dawn & Irwin! <_<:D:unsure:

One of Goofy's coins was part of the buy in pot at the Midwest Geobash Geocoin Poker Tournament. Though I only finished in 3rd place a good friend pointed Goofy out to me and I grabbed it on my first pick.

Since I already have been Goofed I'll pass this coin on to my new son in law sometime this weekend. It is the least I can do for a great young man who has made my daughter very happy.

Congratulations Dawn & Irwin! :laughing::laughing::P

Got it last night, what a fun coin! Thanks!