I just got Goofed by the Goofy Cacher...anyone else!

kimba off track

Congrats Pete! You sure are deserving of a Goofy coin you big goof. LOL :anibad::D Sorry to hear about Eleanor's coin. Maybe whomever it ended up with will return it??? :D

It didn't get stolen. She placed it in the geocoin poker pot, so one of the winners received it. And judging from the near tears reaction (happy tears) the winner got when picking it up, I'm guessing she's not letting it go. It got to a nice home anyway :D

Wow. Many Thanks... I guess the force was with me that morning.

I thought the force only helped you with the other mystery coin. :anibad:

Which also magically appeared on Marky's coin collection as the two of us stood talking :D

Yes, that was *very* cool as well!

I'm an official Goofy Cacher! I won this special coin in a raffle at a post-GW6 event yesterday. I was too tired to be goofy, but Team Leggoes who was calling the numbers made up for it. The sprinklers came on during the raffle, and Lowell was standing on one. He showed us his best goofy moves trying to get to dry land. :anibad:

Thank you, Goofy Cacher, for this wonderful coin. It's already displayed with other favorite and special coins. It's definitely a keeper! Thanks for your generosity and the fun that comes along with your mystery coin.

e71aaab3-20a4-433c-96bd-1c2cd401fc07.jpg

I'm an official Goofy Cacher! I won this special coin in a raffle at a post-GW6 event yesterday. I was too tired to be goofy, but Team Leggoes who was calling the numbers made up for it. The sprinklers came on during the raffle, and Lowell was standing on one. He showed us his best goofy moves trying to get to dry land. :D

Thank you, Goofy Cacher, for this wonderful coin. It's already displayed with other favorite and special coins. It's definitely a keeper! Thanks for your generosity and the fun that comes along with your mystery coin.

WOW, Marilyn, I am very Happy that you got goofed :D ( I really like that bag m sort of reminds me of when I was younger and we used to fold gum wrappers together :anibad: )

Oh yeah, Congratulations, you deserve it as do all the recipient's!

Fairyhoney

While watching the geopoker game final table (which I had to watch from the sidelines yet again), I went to move my geocoin case and somehow, a goofy coin appeared underneath it. That was a really cool find!

You're lucky that there was a angelic fairy looking out behind and for you :anibad:

MAN...There as alot of Goofy Goofballs at this weekends festivities!...I mean all over!!! While I didnt get goofed I definatley had my share of Goofballs :D ...Thanks Goofy cacher...I am sure you know of the joy you spread! There were many proud new owners of this Goofy individual and they were goofier than ever to have recieved this guy!

Thanks Buddy...You brought many O smiles to weeks events! :D You were everywhere! I did in fact get quite a surprize...Stay Tuned! :anibad:

Congrats Pete! You sure are deserving of a Goofy coin you big goof. LOL :laughing::D Sorry to hear about Eleanor's coin. Maybe whomever it ended up with will return it??? :D

It didn't get stolen. She placed it in the geocoin poker pot, so one of the winners received it. And judging from the near tears reaction (happy tears) the winner got when picking it up, I'm guessing she's not letting it go. It got to a nice home anyway B)

Who won the poker tourney??

Congrats Marky and PoS on your Goofy coins!! :anibad::)

Congrats Pete! You sure are deserving of a Goofy coin you big goof. LOL :laughing::D Sorry to hear about Eleanor's coin. Maybe whomever it ended up with will return it??? :D

It didn't get stolen. She placed it in the geocoin poker pot, so one of the winners received it. And judging from the near tears reaction (happy tears) the winner got when picking it up, I'm guessing she's not letting it go. It got to a nice home anyway B)

Congrats Marky and PoS on your Goofy coins!! :anibad::)

I think I saw in another thread that it was fossillady, but I could be wrong.

Congratulations to all those GOOFED at GW6!!! :laughing: I wish I could have been there. :D I guess I will have to hope that Goofy has a hankering to see a great big Arch or something. B) Or perhaps he will still be Goofing around in Tennessee next year at GW7 - aint nothin' gonna stop me from going to that one!!! :D

CF30

Taking a break from the insane pace we have been running here at my house. The teen is graduating, getting ready to go to camp where I volunteer all summer and trying to find time to play between work days at my paying job so that I can stay sane and healthy.

It's really fun to just set a spell and read the forums like this one. Good people caring about others.

It just doesn't get any more upbeat than this and it adds joy to so many deserving people.

Kudos to you Mr. Goofy whoever you are.....may your summer days be filled with joy and pleasure.

anne

( I really like that bag m sort of reminds me of when I was younger and we used to fold gum wrappers together :laughing: )

Fairyhoney

Joani made this zipper purse for Marilyn out of Tassimo coffee wrappers (more precisely, the mylar bags the Tassimo coffee cartridges come in). The purse is made exactly how you recall, from chains of folded wrappers, then chain loops are stitched together with thread. :D

--Marky

Congrats to all the Goofy coiners! We just got back from Disneyland where I got to meet Goofy himself!

Did you ask him for a coin???? :unsure: Perhaps a trade??? :D You coulda been like "I got these cool guitars" :D

Shoot...I woulda had you hit him up for me, had I known!!!

Great tactics I must say, (To the tune of that Whoop song from the 90's...) "I feel a Goof commin on, a Goof commin on" :D ... :blink:

Edited by 007BigD

Will I be goofed? Should I be so lucky? I was hoping for one...

... but I am not giving up hope, yet, to be able to receive one of these goofy coins :wub:

Congrats to all the goofy people out there :wub:

Keep spreading the fun :)

Edited by Tschakko

Congrats to the latest Goofys! You would have thought Goofy was coming to our house -- the girls were really goofy today -- really good but really goofy. It must have been from being so happy that school is out for summer (oh great, now that song is in my head, just after I got the imagine song out of my head...lol). But no visit from Goofy yet.

....Anthus

I just have to tell this story here. I just got a call from my buddy and frequent caching partner Nurse Nanna. She was at work and they were having an argument there that she thought she could use my advice. It seems that she found a potato chip that looks just like a tape dispenser and they were discussing how much she could get on ebay for it!! LMAO :DAND she wanted me to list it for her on ebay!!!!! Now isn't that one of the goofiest things you have ever heard of!! I mean a potato chip.....Goofy Cacher if you are reading this I really think that she should be added to the list of goofballs!!!!! :D:D:D

I just have to tell this story here. I just got a call from my buddy and frequent caching partner Nurse Nanna. She was at work and they were having an argument there that she thought she could use my advice. It seems that she found a potato chip that looks just like a tape dispenser and they were discussing how much she could get on ebay for it!! LMAO :DAND she wanted me to list it for her on ebay!!!!! Now isn't that one of the goofiest things you have ever heard of!! I mean a potato chip.....Goofy Cacher if you are reading this I really think that she should be added to the list of goofballs!!!!! :D:D:D

She sure is a goofball Beverly

Barry and Valarie

sweetlife

Congrats Pete! You sure are deserving of a Goofy coin you big goof. LOL :o:D Sorry to hear about Eleanor's coin. Maybe whomever it ended up with will return it??? :D

It didn't get stolen. She placed it in the geocoin poker pot, so one of the winners received it. And judging from the near tears reaction (happy tears) the winner got when picking it up, I'm guessing she's not letting it go. It got to a nice home anyway :D

Congrats Marky and PoS on your Goofy coins!! :D:)

Sorry, I've been a little behind since GWVI. Yes, I won the poker tourney and was so THRILLED to get the Goofy coin. (See post #59). It is proudly displayed on on coffee table at the moment so I can look at it every day. Thanks. The entire weekend was filled with so much good Karma it is all hard to believe.

Congrats Pete! You sure are deserving of a Goofy coin you big goof. LOL :o:D Sorry to hear about Eleanor's coin. Maybe whomever it ended up with will return it??? :D

Congrats Marky and PoS on your Goofy coins!! :D:)

Sorry, I've been a little behind since GWVI. Yes, I won the poker tourney and was so THRILLED to get the Goofy coin. (See post #59). It is proudly displayed on on coffee table at the moment so I can look at it every day. Thanks. The entire weekend was filled with so much good Karma it is all hard to believe.

Congrats fossillady!! That's awesome!!

What's the starting bid going to be on the potato chip? I guess more importantly what's the shipping cost/method going to be?

CONGRATULATIONS to all the goofballs.

I told her that the starting price should be $0.99. Hey if someone can sell an empty Mountain Dew can for that starting price a unique chip could too! It would go in the Everything else category under totally weird. she would have it professionally packed too :):D:D

Congratulations to all those recent official goofballs!!!

What's the starting bid going to be on the potato chip? I guess more importantly what's the shipping cost/method going to be?

CONGRATULATIONS to all the goofballs.

I told her that the starting price should be $0.99. Hey if someone can sell an empty Mountain Dew can for that starting price a unique chip could too! It would go in the Everything else category under totally weird. she would have it professionally packed too :D:):D

Congratulations to all those recent official goofballs!!!

The biggest goofball would be the bidder who wins that auction!!

Goof Troop! I loved watching that show! :D