I just got Goofed by the Goofy Cacher...anyone else!

kimba off track

After my holidays I stayed away from the forums and completely missed the Goofy Cacher coin... until today, when I found one in my mailbox :blink::laughing::laughing:<_<

Goofy_1.jpg

Goofy_2.jpg

Thanks so much, Goofy Cacher!!! :D:D:D

Congrats Sabrina!! Now, don't be staying away like that!!

Congrats also to all the other GOOFY cachers!! Gotta love the Goofster!

May has been a rough month. One of those life sucks kind of months when you move from one family disaster to the next. In the middle of it all was a wonderful golden ray of sunshine. I got goofed! If ever there was a time that I could use the spark of fun brought on through the generosity of a stranger, this was it! Many thanks and heartfelt gratitude to the Goofy Cacher!

It is so nice to see that there is alot of goofy people here in the forumns.

Glad he is still going around and making people cheer up and be goofy like he is himself.

Congrads on all the people receiving this mystery coin. Thanks goofy for being so generious.

Barry and Val

sweetlife

Congrats tokencollector on getting a goofy coin. I'm glad it brought a ray of sunshine in your month of May. Glad to see that Goofy is still wanting to brighten up others days. I hope they don't break Goofys heart down the road. Stay true to the reason these coins are out there. :grin:

After the past couple of weeks I've had (alternator seized up on my car $250 to fix B) , bought a used 4x4 $1000 B) , hood latch failed on car smashed windshield and hood Insurance refused to pay B) , motor seized up on newly purchased truck $1000 :) , paid $400 for used windshield and hood fix car, go for ride to replace cache car dies out in the middle of nowhere hike 5 miles in the rain to find phone and get rescued$????) was feeling really down.

The following day received a goofy cacher coin! Thank you very much for the ray of sunshine after three weeks of this dark cloud thats been following me. I was really nice to see a mystery coin make it into northern British Columbia I will defiantly treasure this very cool coin,

:D Thank you very much Goofy Cacher :D

After the past couple of weeks I've had (alternator seized up on my car $250 to fix B) , bought a used 4x4 $1000 B) , hood latch failed on car smashed windshield and hood Insurance refused to pay B) , motor seized up on newly purchased truck $1000 :) , paid $400 for used windshield and hood fix car, go for ride to replace cache car dies out in the middle of nowhere hike 5 miles in the rain to find phone and get rescued$????) was feeling really down.

The following day received a goofy cacher coin! Thank you very much for the ray of sunshine after three weeks of this dark cloud thats been following me. I was really nice to see a mystery coin make it into northern British Columbia I will defiantly treasure this very cool coin,

:D Thank you very much Goofy Cacher :D

While I'm saddened to hear of your problems, it's good to know it isn't just me lol! I hope things start to look up for you, maybe this coin is the beginning of good things to come?

THANKS again Goofy Cacher for bringing more happiness to some people in need!!

We have always lived by the creed of "What happens in room 266, stays in room 266". Usually this is because, well I can't say. What I can tell you is that [Randy Jackson voice on]Goofy you are my dog! [/voice]. We awoke early in the morning to the sound of feet running down the hallway of the hotel. When we got out of bed and made it to the door, we saw something under our door that had not been there before. After our eyes adjusted and we got a little light on the subject, we both smiled realizing what we had.

We got goofed by the goofy cacher. What a way to start the day. Thanks Goofy!

Well Gwarsh PGH, a THIRD MYSTERY COIN??? AMAZING!! And, one coin I would truly desire at that!! CONGRATS!!

I took my oldest to Disney World a few years back, we were on our way to a cruise and decided to stay for a few days! Kevin was 18, but still very much a child at the time, so we were having a GREAT time riding the rides and visiting the shops and such!! Our last evening there, we had dinner with the Disney characters, Tigger and I bounced (he said I couldn't bounce as high as he), Pooh shared honey with us, Mickey came out and was met by cheers, but my favorite was GOOFY!!!! See, I'm kinda goofy myself, and I can really relate to GOOFY!!

Yes, I'm a bit old to be schmoozing with those great characters, but I surely wasn't at that time!! I wish I had the pics of that night, unfortunately though, we had forgotten my camera and had to buy a disposable which came up missing (I think Kevin was a bit worried about the pics and what I might do with them, he was sure having fun)!! We sure had a LOT of fun though!!

I just hope I can take KAboom some day soon!! Maybe.....

Only because I goofed and missed the coin that was 20 feet from where we lived, the Goofycacher caught me where I would be able to finally find one. At GW, I opened my door and tripped over something. Looking down, there it was, a goofy cacher geocoin!

Wow. Many Thanks... I guess the force was with me that morning.

Only because I goofed and missed the coin that was 20 feet from where we lived, the Goofycacher caught me where I would be able to finally find one. At GW, I opened my door and tripped over something. Looking down, there it was, a goofy cacher geocoin!

Wow. Many Thanks... I guess the force was with me that morning.

Seems more congratulations are due....Nielsenc, watch that first step my friend!! CONGRATS!!

You know, I got to see one of these in person And got to touch and fondle it. Oh, you Know it wasn't mine. While watching the end of poker match at the GWVI, Marky moved his bag and Good thing I was there. On the table was this coin, so I asked him if he forgot something. Lo and behold He received a Goofy coin. :ph34r:

I got goofed during the poker game myself. Someone jammed it under my poker supplies, and I found it when cleaning up. :D

Eleanor got goofed too, but she kinda made a mistake. She got goofed before poker started, and thinking it was maybe supposed to be for the pot, she added it in, since she was sitting and taking antes. Turns out it wasn't (there was another in the pot), so someone else got hers :anibad:

Thanks goofy cacher.

TMA

I got goofed during the poker game myself. Someone jammed it under my poker supplies, and I found it when cleaning up. :D

Eleanor got goofed too, but she kinda made a mistake. She got goofed before poker started, and thinking it was maybe supposed to be for the pot, she added it in, since she was sitting and taking antes. Turns out it wasn't (there was another in the pot), so someone else got hers :anibad:

Thanks goofy cacher.

TMA

CONGRATS TMA and sorry to hear about Eleanor's coin. Well deserved as you'se a GOOFY CACHER for certain lol!!