I just got Goofed by the Goofy Cacher...anyone else!

kimba off track

After an unexpected emergency (and being out another $550), I am happy I found this thread again!! Needed the cheering up, THANKS for all the posts and pics!! I'm now feeling a bit GOOFY, better go caching!!

Congrats to all you GOOFY cachers!!!!

The Liberty didn't need help again did it? :blink: Mine's still running like a champ.

Wow, a goofy mysterie coin

:D could i be so lucky :D

Me too.... :D

Gawrsh, I am glad you all like my fun coin!

Be patient, the goofy mobile can't go as fast as the geocoin fairy can fly. Besides it breaks down often. A-hyuck! Hyuck! :D

Just keep caching and you might find one in a cache....if I can find the cache! A-hyuck!

Just remember to have fun and let your Goof out!

:D Thanks Goofy cacher, i sure hope you find a lot of caches :D

And hopefully a few in the Netherlands :D

Even though the school year isn't over yet and our schedules are pretty hectic, we still manage to get goofy as much as possible. A couple of weeks ago our 4-year-old caching son, CodyMan, had the tubes removed from his ears since they didn't fall out on their own. He got the silly giggles after they gave him the goofy juice to get him ready for his surgery. We have hillarious video of him trying to sing "A Tooty Ta" while I was rocking him in his hospital room. :D (Anyone who's not familiar with the song can do a search on YouTube for some funny video clips of it.)

We're looking to get goofy again when school's out when we go to Disney World. Goofy is CodyMan's favorite character so we're hoping to see him while we're there and get his autograph. He and our 9-year-old son have both requested to get big green Goofy hats while we're there too. Got any recommendations on where we can find those, Goofy Cacher?

GuEsS wHaT???? :D

GOOFY CAME TO IDAHO!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:wub::D

Please read here for story!!!! :D

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_detai...85-a870df463bfe

OOOHHHH GOOFY....WE LOVE YOU!!!! :DThank you for coming all the way to Idaho!!! You made the three of us very HAPPY!!!!! In fact we still can't believe it!! The great goofy came to IDAHO!!! Everyone probably wishes they lived in Idaho now hehehehe I sure am glad I do!!! oohhhhhh thank you so much for leaving your coin for us to find!!!!

Your fans forever and ever!!!! :D

LD and The Cache-A-Teers

GuEsS wHaT???? :P

GOOFY CAME TO IDAHO!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol::):)

Please read here for story!!!! :)

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_detai...85-a870df463bfe

OOOHHHH GOOFY....WE LOVE YOU!!!! :DThank you for coming all the way to Idaho!!! You made the three of us very HAPPY!!!!! In fact we still can't believe it!! The great goofy came to IDAHO!!! Everyone probably wishes they lived in Idaho now hehehehe I sure am glad I do!!! oohhhhhh thank you so much for leaving your coin for us to find!!!!

Your fans forever and ever!!!! :D

LD and The Cache-A-Teers

Congrats LoriDarlin and the cache-a-teers with finding the goofy coin, how does it feel to be goofed??

"GuEsS wHaT????

GOOFY CAME TO IDAHO!!!!!!!!!!!!! "

LoriDarlin . . . Anybody who equates them self to a Potato ( even If it IS an Idaho Spud :P ) Has Gotta be at least a tad bit Goofy :D ! Anyways, You deserve it :)

Congratulation, my friend ! ! ! . . .

Fairyhoney :lol:

Ohh Goofy, thank you thank you thank you for visiting Idaho so that Lori could receive your coin!

She will always hold a special place in my heart for all the wonderful things she's done for me and for being my twin seperated at birth (despite the fact that there is a foot difference in our heights, lol!) and for just being the wonderful person she is!

Congrats, Lori, you truly are deserving, my friend!

Naomi :lol:

After an unexpected emergency (and being out another $550), I am happy I found this thread again!! Needed the cheering up, THANKS for all the posts and pics!! I'm now feeling a bit GOOFY, better go caching!!

The Liberty didn't need help again did it? :lol: Mine's still running like a champ.

THANKFULLY no, Joranda...but something just as costly for certain!! My own fault for putting my trust where I shouldn't I suppose!

CONGRATS LoriDarlin....AWESOME!!

This is the thing I love most about the mystery coins...the all out JOY of receiving one! Almost ALL who get one of the mystery coins comes in here and posts such wonderfully fun stories or pics...GREAT FUN!! THANK-YOU Goofy for bringing a smile to my face today!!

The Liberty didn't need help again did it? :P Mine's still running like a champ.

THANKFULLY no, Joranda...but something just as costly for certain!! My own fault for putting my trust where I shouldn't I suppose!

CONGRATS LoriDarlin....AWESOME!!

This is the thing I love most about the mystery coins...the all out JOY of receiving one! Almost ALL who get one of the mystery coins comes in here and posts such wonderfully fun stories or pics...GREAT FUN!! THANK-YOU Goofy for bringing a smile to my face today!!

Well, I'm sorry to hear that what ever it is. Maybe the sun will come out tomorrow for you and it will be a better day. :P

Congratulations LoriDarlin!!!

I have a special place in my heart for Goofy :P because his watch was the only non-digital watch I could read in a glance, versus counting up the numbers.

I looked for one of mine, I had a few of them growing up, but I couldn't put my fingers on one. I found this picture online:

goofyglowsilver.jpg

I <3 Goofy :P:P

Congrats to you goofed!

A very Goofy thing happened to me the other day. I got a note from the postal service I had a package to pick up, but there was a fee to get it, $164 or 1003SEK!! How goofy!!

The customsworker had bad eyes and read $3.00 + $3.00 as $300 + $300 and charged the package with swedish moms and customsfee. It looks like it is going to be OK in the end, but they have to run the errand again.

Thought it was a little goofy to pay $164 for a package worth $6 :P

grodan Karin.

I have not been on the forum for a while and I was very happy to see there was a new mystery coin, a very cute one indeed.

Congratulations to all those who got goofed!

Just hope Goofy will find his way to Quebec, he would love it.

Thanks Goofy for all the smiles you bring with you!!!

Gawrsh, I am glad you all like my fun coin!

Be patient, the goofy mobile can't go as fast as the geocoin fairy can fly. Besides it breaks down often. A-hyuck! Hyuck! :D

Just keep caching and you might find one in a cache....if I can find the cache! A-hyuck!

Just remember to have fun and let your Goof out!

:D

Awesome!

Hey all, I just got goofed!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm in shock! I had a PM a couple days ago and the coin was waiting for me when I got home today! My first mystery coin!!!! I needed some cheering up, b/c I've got a big presentation on Friday and I tend to freak out a bit about public speaking. Being goofed has certainly improved my mood! Thanks Goofy Cacher!!!!

I'll keep being goofy...believe me, it comes naturally (just ask my wife)!!

Hey all, I just got goofed!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm in shock! I had a PM a couple days ago and the coin was waiting for me when I got home today! My first mystery coin!!!! I needed some cheering up, b/c I've got a big presentation on Friday and I tend to freak out a bit about public speaking. Being goofed has certainly improved my mood! Thanks Goofy Cacher!!!!

I'll keep being goofy...believe me, it comes naturally (just ask my wife)!!

Awesome! Congrats on the coin!

Someone's been getting Goofy in Michigan :huh:

Received a call from my youngest (aka Penguin#1) today to tell me she's been goofed. Our very first mystery coin!

She was grinning ear to ear (I had a hard time talking her into letting me see and hold it) :D

goofedul2.jpg

Thank you so much Goofy Cacher! GOOF ON!!!!!

Edited by The Walkabouts

Absolutely wonderful to see all the new goofs out there... and that one very beautiful young lady holding hers... methinks there's a pappa out there that's gonna be polishing the shotgun to sit by the front door when that little lady starts dating... just as a subtle reminder to the gentlemen who'll be taking her out :D

Naomi :huh: