I just got Goofed by the Goofy Cacher...anyone else!

kimba off track

Congrats! I can't wait to read the other stories about this coin.

I'm constantly amazed at the generosity of "geocoin" people...we all know that coins aren't cheap to make...and yet there are people out there who constantly make these "mystery" coins for our enjoyment and stay a mystery.

So thank you to the makers and designers of all the mystery coins out there. They definitely bring a LOT of people a lot of joy and make us feel special when we find or receive one! ;)

There is no way on this good green earth that I will ever be able to say thanks for the coins that I do have and have blessed with, so I am not going to put in a request for one of these too.

But I do have to say that I love the spirit of fun that this one endears!

Life has been very serious at our house the past month or so with some medical emergency expenses (dad's ok finally), and we just realized the other day how much we needed to get out, take some less serious moments and really laugh again.

Went out with LadyBee4T the other day and we had a blast and got goofy, which was good for both of us.

Then the next day went out with my hubby and we found a few caches too....and had a great time again. And for those who don't know, this in and of itself is a miracle. He has not had the time to spend with me for some time, but that has changed now.

So live it up, get goofy, enjoy your precious time and give back.

Atta boy Goofy!

anne

There is no way on this good green earth that I will ever be able to say thanks for the coins that I do have and have blessed with, so I am not going to put in a request for one of these too.

But I do have to say that I love the spirit of fun that this one endears!

Life has been very serious at our house the past month or so with some medical emergency expenses (dad's ok finally), and we just realized the other day how much we needed to get out, take some less serious moments and really laugh again.

Went out with LadyBee4T the other day and we had a blast and got goofy, which was good for both of us.

Then the next day went out with my hubby and we found a few caches too....and had a great time again. And for those who don't know, this in and of itself is a miracle. He has not had the time to spend with me for some time, but that has changed now.

So live it up, get goofy, enjoy your precious time and give back.

Atta boy Goofy!

anne

I'm kinda embarrassed here Anne, I haven't been that good a friend now, have I?? Good to hear all is getting better with your dad, let's hope it's catchy! :lol: I can just bet you needed a break from the craziness of the world and just unwind!! Heading out with LB4T was a great idea, you guuys really know how to get goofy (I mean that in a nice way you know)!! I hope it has helped you de-stress a bit!

Get goofy with it kiddo...and have fun!! AND THANKS GOOFY!!

Edited by Rockin Roddy

I just saw that Goofy Cacher plans on making an appearance at the Geocoin Swap Meet (GC1A5ZP) on Saturday night during GeoWoodstock VI.

I gave him a big hug when we saw him in Disneyland back in January this year. Maybe I can catch him for another Goofy hug at this event. :lol:

Wow - another mystery coin. Awesome. And such a fun and cool design.

Congratulations to Kimba. Has anyone else found one?

I needed one of those a few weeks back - I had hidden a coin as part of the Easter Egg hunt at Moneydorks Massive Easter Egg Hunt event and thrown the co-ordinates into the hat. I don't know what I did, but what I wrote down was not where the coin was hidden... I don't know what I did on my GPS... but I did something wrong - I goofed!! Man did I feel like Goofy that day!!! :)

Edited by keewee

I just got an email today asking for my addy!

Wooot!

WOW...I received an email this morning asking for my addy too :):) This will be my first gifted mystery coin and I will be waiting anxiously by my mailbox next week. Thank you Goofy Cacher :D

Edited by kehunt64

Gawrsh, I am glad you all like my fun coin!

Be patient, the goofy mobile can't go as fast as the geocoin fairy can fly. Besides it breaks down often. A-hyuck! Hyuck! :)

Just keep caching and you might find one in a cache....if I can find the cache! A-hyuck!

Just remember to have fun and let your Goof out!

Nice to see there are still some Mystery Coiners out there.

Thanks for what you're doing Goofy Cacher.

Congrats to all the recipients.

:)

Wooot!

WOW...I received an email this morning asking for my addy too :D:D This will be my first gifted mystery coin and I will be waiting anxiously by my mailbox next week. Thank you Goofy Cacher :)

:) Congrats Kehunt64, you are goofed too, :) woohhtt :) , let the goofy in you lose :)

Wooot!

WOW...I received an email this morning asking for my addy too :D:D This will be my first gifted mystery coin and I will be waiting anxiously by my mailbox next week. Thank you Goofy Cacher :)

:) Congrats Kehunt64, you are goofed too, :) woohhtt :) , let the goofy in you lose :)

Thank you Geo. Error!!... I was feeling a little blah about my birthday tomorrow (getting older) but seeing this email in my inbox this morning has made my day :)

Wooot!

Thank you Geo. Error!!... I was feeling a little blah about my birthday tomorrow (getting older) but seeing this email in my inbox this morning has made my day :D

With your goofy mysteriecoin you are feeling always young, just look at the coin, you be goofed and don't feel old anymore, :D Congrats with your Birthday tomorrow, have a nice day :)

Congrads with all the people who have gotten the goofy mystery coin.

Unfortantely, I have never been to Disney Land or Disney World. My parents never had enough money to bring us there when we were younger. Hope someday my husband and I still can go there and visit. We are all grown up now but still a kid at heart. We love to watch the Disney specials on tv still. AWwww, nothing better then watching them old time cartoons on tv. Those are the good cartoons still to this day.

Hope we get goofed by Goofy himself :)

Valarie of sweetlife

Woo ive just had an email asking for my address so they can send me a coin, and my birthday is on Sunday.....looks like theres a pattern here =D Thanks goofy cacher! :D

To keep with the goofy theme heres something goofy that happened to me earlier- i got a glass smashed on my face by a friend at a party. Luckily i just had a really small cut, although it bled alot!

Edited by Lotho

Had to fire up an external drive to track down pics from a few year back of the Goofster himself meeting our family, when he was lounging around in Florida in his fishing attire trying to convince our son that he was friendly! When a guy about 4 times your height approaches, no wonder there is hesitation on the shorter side of the meeting, but the Goof knows how to make things equal, got down and by the end of the encounter had our son fondly waving goodbye! :D

Goofy1.jpg

Goofy2.jpg

Goofy3.jpg

Hope to see you again soon, Goofy, you're a real pal!! :)

Woo ive just had an email asking for my address so they can send me a coin, and my birthday is on Sunday.....looks like theres a pattern here =D Thanks goofy cacher! :D

I too, had a Goofy email yesterday and my birthday is on the 8th ... so I guess Goofy Cacher may be goofy about birthdays ... in true Goofy style, I am really excited by this goofy development!

Thanks so much, I can't wait! :)

I too, had a Goofy email yesterday and my birthday is on the 8th ... so I guess Goofy Cacher may be goofy about birthdays ... in true Goofy style, I am really excited by this goofy development!

Hummm...maybe Goofy missed mine...it was the 27th! LOL...

Seriously congrats and maybe we should say Happy Birthday to the recipients!

WOW, congrats Dorsetgal & Geodog with the goofy mysteriecoin and :D happy Birthday :D

40656338-177x150-0-0.jpg

Some Goofy history....

Good-natured but not too bright, this popular character made his first appearance, as a member of the audience in "Mickey's Revue" (1932). What distinguished the character was not so much his appearance but his raucous laugh. That laugh, supplied by former circus clown Pinto Colvig, made such an impression on Walt Disney that the character was soon featured in other cartoons. In the newspapers, Goofy was first given the name Dippy Dawg. In 1938 he became "Dippy the Goof" and by 1939 the final change was made to Goofy with the release of the cartoon "Goofy and Wilbur".

After an unexpected emergency (and being out another $550), I am happy I found this thread again!! Needed the cheering up, THANKS for all the posts and pics!! I'm now feeling a bit GOOFY, better go caching!!

Congrats to all you GOOFY cachers!!!!

Wow, Roddy, it sounds like you get the short end of the stick ALOT :D .

Anyways, Way to go to the Goofs out there :):D ! ! !

(some day I'll learn how to manipulate the words and such :D )