I just got Goofed by the Goofy Cacher...anyone else!

kimba off track

Will try to get pic up,has goofy cacher on one side with goofy. And "let your goof out" 2008 on the other and goofy is looking for the cache. Also had a paper that said I have been Goofed,let your goof out The Goofy Cacher. Plus a poem Mickey always makes the find,Donald just gets mad,Goofy just keeps on looking,keeping the fun in mind... Thanks Goofy cacher!!!!!

I didnt even think to look for their pofile...looks like Iam the first....way out in WY... Luck can happen anytime anywhere....Thanks Goofy Cacher,you made my day!!!

Well yeah, where else would you look? :huh: Maybe they'll upload a pic of the back soon . . . .

TMA

Check out the log that they left and there's a pic of the other side of the coin. That's awesome though that there's another Disney coin around! Hope to be able to see this one in person!! :D

That Goofy coin is TOO COOL! :)

Having worked for The Mouse for year doing techie stuff way back when, I'm certainly a huge fan of all things related to Goofy and his pals!

I'm guessing the coin is not trackable due to the plethora of lawyers that Disney employs? :huh::):):D

ohough, how do one get goofed? :huh: The ohough is meant to be the sound that Goofy does, a bit hard to spell, specially for a Swede.

Kimba off track, CONGRATULATIONS on finding the first one, lucky you to be the owner of Goofys first cache!!

It is a very goofylooking coin. Like it alot.

Wonder if Goofy is planning on going overseas on vacation? :D We have a lot of goofy places in Gothenburg to visit. Goofy is very welcome, we like him over here. :)

grodan from Sweden

Hi Goofy,

I think you need to come and see the sights of Swedens capital :-)

Gröna Lund,Skansen,Kaknästornet - many caches nearby - I think you would like it :D

Gröna Lund: Funfair

Skansen:Open air museum

Kaknästornet:Great view

Take your pick :huh:

(Edit:spelling)

Edited by Solan109

Hey, I think we're all a little bit goofy and that if you aren't, you need to be :D ! I, personally, am a mixture of Goofy, Grumpy, Eeyore, and Dopey!

For some reason, they've closed down the local Disney stores ;) .

Congratulations to the "maker" for making this coin and to get us envious - again. And to the recipient(s) of this New Cool Coin :)

Fairyhoney

Gawrsh, I am glad you all like my fun coin!

Be patient, the goofy mobile can't go as fast as the geocoin fairy can fly. Besides it breaks down often. A-hyuck! Hyuck! ;)

Just keep caching and you might find one in a cache....if I can find the cache! A-hyuck!

Just remember to have fun and let your Goof out!

Be patient, the goofy mobile can't go as fast as the geocoin fairy can fly. Besides it breaks down often. A-hyuck! Hyuck! ;)

Just keep caching and you might find one in a cache....if I can find the cache! A-hyuck!

:D Thanks Goofy cacher, i sure hope you find a lot of caches :)

AWESOME to have another mystery coiner amongst us, way to go Goofy Cacher!!

Well done my friend, well done!

Perfect cache that even the Goofiest cacher can find (not one of my hides, just one I've found while heading to an event in Wilmington, NC): "Look In The Big Tree - The One On The Corner" (GC181YY)

Only cache listing I've ever seen that has a photo-journal on how to find the hide, as well as a detailed FAQ! ;)

Congrats kimba off track for getting this wondeful coin ;) !!!

And, of course, a big and warm "THANK YOU!" to Goofy Cacher for another awesome mystery coin !!!

... I can only dream of the small chance that this wonderful coin will cross the pond and show up somewhere here in Germany ...

Dirk

Edited by Team 'zZZz'