Pre-Sale ~~ Fastest Turtle Geocoin ~~

Fastest Turtle

The Fastest Turtle Geocoin is on pre-sale at cointracking.com if anyone may be interested :lol:

the price is a little higher than your average $9-10 coin, but with the glow-in-the-dark features,

coating, size of the coin and design, we don't think you'll be disappointed :P

Thank You

Edited by Fastest Turtle

The Fastest Turtle Geocoin is on pre-sale at cointracking.com if anyone may be interested :lol:

the price is a little higher than your average $9-10 coin, but with the glow-in-the-dark features,

coating, size of the coin and design, we don't think you'll be disappointed :P

Thank You

$12.75 is way out of my price range for a 1.75" coin. A shame since it is a cool coin.

Offered is the Gold Version in the pre-sale which is the LE of 30 out of the 100

Should have mentioned that !!

No Icon, because we are only having 100 of them made

40 - Silver/Nickel

30 - Gold

20 - Black Nickel

10 - Copper

With these numbers, aren't they all LE's?! :D

:huh::) Yes, I guess they are !! :) We will be doing trades also, when the dust settles :D:)

Offered is the Gold Version in the pre-sale which is the LE of 30 out of the 100

40 - Silver/Nickel

30 - Gold

20 - Black Nickel

10 - Copper

I don't think I would have bought this coin had I known that at that price that I wasn't getting an unique icon ;) .

Spelling :)

Edited by fairyhoney

40 - Silver/Nickel

30 - Gold

20 - Black Nickel

10 - Copper

I DO like the look of the coin very much though :)

Edited by fairyhoney

40 - Silver/Nickel

30 - Gold

20 - Black Nickel

10 - Copper

I don't think I would have bought this coin had I known that at that price that I wasn't getting an unique icon :) .

In fact, I Know I wouldn't have paid that much IF they would have told us that on the site that they were for sale on :) I noticed that on That site that the sale is on hold. Any reason for that?

I DO like the look of the coin very much though :lol:

They are sold out :D

I think the coin is too cute. I have the Pathtags to match. I really don't care if there is an icon. That is just pixels on a computer, I like shiny hunks of metal I can hold and show to others. Thanks Fastest Turtle!!!!

Thank You Team FIREBOY !!! Nice to hear from you :lol:

I love your pathtags also !! They are way tooo cool, Thanks a million for trading ! I'm glad you like the geocoin too, the samples look really nice, I can't wait until they get here, and I can get them out to you all :)

Yes, yes, must have shiny hunks of metal ;)

I sat on my hands throughout the sale, I just can't afford any coins right now! I have to say though...NICE COIN!! Congrats!

Thank you very much ! I understand !!! We are like proud parents ;):)

Anyway, I hear it's a Yemon Yime you seek !!! Working on that trade list ??????

I've been working on it here and there while watching the NHL playoffs! Red Wings play at 10pm....OUCH!!! I'll pay for it come morning, but wild horses couldn't pull me away!! I would love to own a Yime, so I'm taking a serious look at my keepers...anything not a gift is fair game for this special coin (problem is, I don't think I have what it takes).

Maybe a trade later on?? I might have something you'll like soon... :lol:

I sat on my hands throughout the sale, I just can't afford any coins right now! I have to say though...NICE COIN!! Congrats!

Thank you very much ! I understand !!! We are like proud parents ;):)

Anyway, I hear it's a Yemon Yime you seek !!! Working on that trade list ??????

I've been working on it here and there while watching the NHL playoffs! Red Wings play at 10pm....OUCH!!! I'll pay for it come morning, but wild horses couldn't pull me away!! I would love to own a Yime, so I'm taking a serious look at my keepers...anything not a gift is fair game for this special coin (problem is, I don't think I have what it takes).

Maybe a trade later on?? I might have something you'll like soon... :lol:

Sure ........ yes, it will be worth it though, you gotta see the game, we just watched the Mavericks get put out of the Basketball playoffs - lost by 5 Don't loose hope, you will get a Yime ! He is a very special & :D cool guy !!

:rolleyes::mad:

Just wanted to let everyone know, the coins arrived yesterday !! They look Great !

I'm doing my best to get everyone that purchased during the pre-sale, their coins out today !!! Then I'll be working on sending out existing trades !

Thank you to all !!!

Have a Great & Safe Holiday ! ;)

I know there was a minting problem with these and they had to be redone. Sent an email on July 16th inquring about them, received a reply July 17 that they got them in "a few days ago" and "am working on getting them sent out". Has anyone received theirs yet? Just wondering :laughing: