2. Name Received Yes

3. Mission Complete On the way!

4. Mission Arrived Yes

Mission 2

1. Participating: YES! EMAIL SENT 4/28

2. Name Received Yes

3. Mission Complete On the Way!

4. Mission Arrived Yes

Sorry, been out of town for a bit, so I haven't updated. There are coins coming to 2 people, I swear!

Also, today I checked the mail and had a lovely pair of coins from PSUfan. Thank you for the mermaid and lei!

Cheers

1. Participating: Yes, email sent 5-13-08

2. Name Received: Yes, received 5-19-08, now just waiting on second coin to arrive that I want to send out. Hope it gets here soon.

3. Mission Complete: 3/4 Complete. Sent out what I had 5-23-08. The other 1/4 will be complete Tuesday 5-27-08. Got the second coin Saturday.

4. Mission Arrived: Yes 5-29-08. Two very nice coins. One 2006 Toronto coin - trackable, and One Bouncy Bunny - non trackable. Thanks res2100

I get a chance I will post a pic

1. Participating- Yes, email sent 4/28/08

2. Received Name - Yes 5/3

3. Mission Complete - Yes - mailed package 5/29 - sorry was out of town for 2 weeks and was not able to get in the mail before today.

4. Mission Arrived - Yes - arrived 5/29. Love these coins. #1 - Coexist Peace Sign Coin #2 - flying v geocoin. Love them both. In addition, some goodies which will come in handy: handcream, sunscreen, after sun wipes, lip balm & little umbrellas for my margaritas! Thank you!!!

1. Participating: Yes, email sent 5-13-08

2. Name Received: Yes, received 5-19-08, now just waiting on second coin to arrive that I want to send out. Hope it gets here soon.

3. Mission Complete: 3/4 Complete. Sent out what I had 5-23-08. The other 1/4 will be complete Tuesday 5-27-08. Got the second coin Saturday.

4. Mission Arrived: Yes 5-29-08. Two very nice coins. One 2006 Toronto coin - trackable, and One Bouncy Bunny - non trackable. Thanks res2100

I get a chance I will post a pic

Got my first half! Thanks I love it :anibad:

1. Participating: Yes

2. Name Received: Yes

3. Mission Complete: Yes; waited until after GW6 to get one coin on the "wish list" (I hope) so it should arrive soon.

4. Mission Arrived: Yes, received last week, thank you! One 2006 Toronto coin - trackable, and One Bouncy Bunny - non trackable. Never seen these before, so always cool to receive new coins. Thanks! :)

Mission #1:

1. Participating - email sent 30-april-08

2. Received Name - 03-May-08

3. Mission Complete - 20-May-08 in the mail

4. Mission Arrived! - 14-May-08 Thank you GeoK's for 2 Great coins. I received the Keeper of the Cache (which is a favorite of mine since the LION resembles the Nittany Lion!!!!) and the Bier Geocoin which was on my Seeking List <--- I love Beer and things that remind me of Beer!!! This will be a Nice addition to my Beer Coin Collection.

Mission #2:

1. Participating - email sent 30-april-08

2. Received Name - 03-May-08

3. Mission Complete - 20-May-08 In the mail

4. Mission Arrived! - 07-June-08 Thank you mystery sender for the Minnesota Geocoin (the lisense plate one), a Red handed Micro, and the Sextant GeoPin .... Thank you for the wonderful package!!!

QUOTE(GEO*Trailblazer 1 @ May 7 2008, 01:44 PM)

QUOTE(GEO*Trailblazer 1 @ May 5 2008, 08:24 PM)

QUOTE(GEO*Trailblazer 1 @ May 4 2008, 02:29 PM)

QUOTE(GEO*Trailblazer 1 @ Apr 27 2008, 12:25 PM)

1. Participating:Yes,E-mail sent 4/27/2008

2. Received Name:Yes

Will be sending it out Monday morning.

Mission out in morning mail.5/5/2008

3. Mission Complete:

5/7/2008

Do you know the way to _ _ _ _ _ _ _?

It got to the PO there today.

Still needs to be delivered though.

They'll be happy don't you know.

Your item was delivered at 3:11 PM on May 7, 2008 in SAN JOSE, CA 95125.

4. Mission Arrived!:Yes 6-9-2008

34446f11-d5c5-4c4f-be91-7d5feed6e4ce.jpg

Keewee thank you so very much!

I write this with a heavy heart and a teary set of eye's.

It has truly made my day in more way's than you can realize.

I lost my 2 favorite geocaching and most valueable sidekicks.

alexis*cacher and bella*cacher (grand daughters)are no longer with me.

I have been raising them over the last 4 years and that has what has taken me from being so active in the geocaching arena but they were more important and I had to spend my time and money on them as expected.

I was going to go geocaching with them yesterday and things did not go as planned.

I hope that things work out the best for them as I can not go into great details about it.

But it has broken my spirit and you put a little spark back in my life.

I am broken and do not know how to fix it and you all I mean all of you here have always been my second family and things always seem to work out for the best.

I will be naming the coins in their honor and keep them with me always.

Thank you again and I hope I can just keep going.

This is the hardest thing this geocacher has ever had to go through and I hope you do not mind me posting it.

For strength comes from your friends.

Thank you all again for your friendships.

GEO*Trailblazer 1

Keewee thank you so very much!

I write this with a heavy heart and a teary set of eye's.

It has truly made my day in more way's than you can realize.

I lost my 2 favorite geocaching and most valueable sidekicks.

alexis*cacher and bella*cacher (grand daughters)are no longer with me.

I have been raising them over the last 4 years and that has what has taken me from being so active in the geocaching arena but they were more important and I had to spend my time and money on them as expected.

I was going to go geocaching with them yesterday and things did not go as planned.

I hope that things work out the best for them as I can not go into great details about it.

But it has broken my spirit and you put a little spark back in my life.

I am broken and do not know how to fix it and you all I mean all of you here have always been my second family and things always seem to work out for the best.

I will be naming the coins in their honor and keep them with me always.

Thank you again and I hope I can just keep going.

This is the hardest thing this geocacher has ever had to go through and I hope you do not mind me posting it.

For strength comes from your friends.

Thank you all again for your friendships.

GEO*Trailblazer 1

Sorry to hear your news - I hope things pick up. I'm glad I was able to bring so delight to your day.

Take care.

I wanted to say thank you to Ljay for sending me a package of goodies! I received some great toys, some candy, oh and geocoins too! I am sorry for taking so long to write a posting saying my mission had arrived, but once again thank you!!!

And I have received another of my missions :D

This time from Ljay. Thanks for the summer goodies and the geocoins. rattusbaggus is claiming some of it :D

Laura sent me some great geocoins - my first GeoScooter, Happy Thanksgiving and a Nordic Caching Traveler, a couple of pathtag club pathtags, and a couple of nice pins. Thanks heaps. :D

08sum02a.jpg

Summer Mission #1:

Email sent - Yes

Summery Name received - Yes

Summery Mission posted - Yes

Summery Mission received - Yes, received from Six Little Spookes, many thanks!! :D

Summer Mission #2:

Email sent - Yes

Summery Mission received - Yes, received from Ljay, many thanks!! :D

Summer Mission #3:

Email sent - Yes

Summery Mission received - not yet

and for rattusbaggus:

Summer Mission #4:

Email sent - Yes

Summery Mission posted - Yes 21/05

Summery Mission received - from PSU Fan. Thanks :D

We had snow at the weekend, so it is great to get summer warmth from the Northern Hemisphere :D

rattusbaggus (facing camera) and friend enjoying first experienced snowfall

ratbsnow.jpg

[s]1. Participating - email sent 26 april

2. Received Name - yes may 3, research begins

3. Mission Complete- yes, mailed out may 9

4. Mission Arrived!- YES!!![/s]

fiabus

[s]1. Participating - email sent 26 april

2. Received Name - yes, may 3, will find something fun to send

3. Mission Complete- yes, in the mail may 8[/s]

4. Mission Arrived!- yes, june 11

Our missions are completed, both ways.

Good thing I knew this was fiabus mission coming in since there was nothing more than two nice coins and a pin in the envelope.

Thank you for the coins, bot from our seekinglist.

grodan

1. Participating - email sent 27th April

2. Received Name - Yes

3. Mission Complete - Yes, mailed today 19th May

4. Mission Arrived! - Yes

Many thanks KeeWee, my apologies for the delay in posting, I've been away, poor excuse since I've been back more than a week !! Any road up, finally got around to taking pics and uploading. I've always wanted one of those compressed towels, I shall have fun opening that in the bath :D Now I have another Kiwi to send travelling, or maybe I'll just keep him here and use him as a paperclip on my desk. The coins are awesome thank you so much.

5e592a2c-27ca-4b01-b436-cec0c454b6ec.jpg

1. Participating - yes email, sent 4/28/08

2. Received Name - yes

3. Mission Complete - yes, mailed 5/9/08

4. Mission Arrived! - yes 5/11/08

Thank you for the awesome package keewee. I will be posting pictures as soon as I get them uploaded! I got all kinds of awesome goodies, even a coin on my seeking list!

PS, a surprise is on its way to you. :o

1. Participating E-mail sent 05-14-08

2. Received Name 05-16-08

3. Mission Complete send 05-16-08 will arrive in 3-7 days, it´s going over the pond, so keep watching your mailbox :D

4. Mission Arrived! Yes, yesterday when I wasn´t home :D At least I think it must be the summer mission :o

I received a purple plectron (Does anyone know what guitarr beongs to it?) and a Pennsylvania geocoin. As well as a nanocachebox.

Thank you so much :D, This was my first mission, hoping for many more to come :D

75054ea9-dbc3-4d55-b8e5-a1400749ee39.jpg

Edited by Tschakko

Good thing I knew this was fiabus mission coming in since there was nothing more than two nice coins and a pin in the envelope.

Thank you for the coins, bot from our seekinglist.

grodan

Hooray! I'm glad to hear that they made it before other trades were made to get them! Both were from my personal collection. Cheers!

-NS

Our summer mission package arrived a couple days ago, but I waited to post until I had a photo to go with. We'd like to send out a great big THANK YOU to keewee for the parcel with 2 coins (Nero v2 and keewee's geotag), the fridge magnet and the little kiwi bird! We had great fun with this mission. Thanks to all who participated and to the organizers.

eb85c150-f84b-485d-b586-f94cafac7a7b.jpg

And I have received another of my missions :laughing:

This time from Ljay. Thanks for the summer goodies and the geocoins. rattusbaggus is claiming some of it :laughing:

Laura sent me some great geocoins - my first GeoScooter, Happy Thanksgiving and a Nordic Caching Traveler, a couple of pathtag club pathtags, and a couple of nice pins. Thanks heaps. :P

08sum02a.jpg

I think I "need" that Bison poker chip in the pic! :laughing: